• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unexpected $196 Sale: My Awesome Start to the Year!

It's always great to get an unexpected order! Yes, you have to be an SC or a TL before you're eligible to get the HO leads.
pkd09
Silver Member
OMG....so many times I have read on this site where someone got an unexpected huge sale from their website (online order). Well today was my turn. I do not recognize this woman's name but she ordered $196 worth of product!! Doin the happy dance for sure. What a great way to start out my year. YIPPEE!!!!

congrats, those are the best! don't you just love home office leads??? =)

Do you have to be an SC or a TL before you're eligible to get the HO leads?

What a great start for 2011!

winklermom said:
Do you have to be an SC or a TL before you're eligible to get the HO leads?

TL and have $1250 in comm. sales in 3 of the last 4 months (not counting the current month) and have at least 1 recruit in the same time period.

I just closed my website after i + year... Never had any activity, felt I was wasting my money...

I have found that you really need to encourage your hosts to use the website. Out of town orders are strongly encouraged (items can be shipped directly to them), the outlet (most people don't even know we have it), great way to stay in touch with your host, reminder emails for the upcoming show.

I get a lot of online orders at Christmas too.

It is important that your name stays in front of your customers. The newsletter linked to your website is the major tool to do that.

I average $2000 a year in on-line sales through the website.

I've not had any large orders but the past 3 days I've been peppered with a bunch of $30-$40 orders.. but they all add up... :)

all I can say is wooooo hoooo!!!!!

Congratulations! That is exciting to hear!

That's great! Congratulations!!! :D

Living overseas, a web page is pretty much a necessity over here. The overseas military community lives off online purchases and everyone expects to have that option. ;)

1. What is "It Happened to Me Too!"?

"It Happened to Me Too!" is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for survivors of domestic violence. It aims to create a safe space for survivors to share their stories, connect with others, and find healing and empowerment.

2. How can I get involved with "It Happened to Me Too!"?

There are several ways to get involved with "It Happened to Me Too!" You can join our online community and share your story, participate in our fundraising events, or simply spread the word about our campaign and its mission.

3. Is "It Happened to Me Too!" only for women?

No, "It Happened to Me Too!" is open to anyone who has experienced domestic violence, regardless of their gender. We believe that everyone's story deserves to be heard and valued.

4. How does Pampered Chef support survivors through "It Happened to Me Too!"?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting survivors of domestic violence through various initiatives under the "It Happened to Me Too!" campaign. We provide resources and education on domestic violence, partner with organizations that support survivors, and donate a portion of our sales to these organizations.

5. Can I make a donation to "It Happened to Me Too!"?

Yes, you can make a donation to "It Happened to Me Too!" through our website. All donations go towards supporting survivors and raising awareness about domestic violence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefshawna
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • confusedturtle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies