• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best way to start my Pampered Chef business and make it successful?

In summary, a PC I.C. is a title given to individuals who sell and promote Pampered Chef products. The speaker lives in the Orlando area and works for a company known as "the big Mouse" as their full-time job. They also have 4 catalog shows going on and their first cooking show will be on October 16th. As a suggestion, they advise newbies to start with a reasonable amount of products and to be mindful of their budget. The speaker joined Pampered Chef as a fun and flexible way to earn extra money and is happy to be a part of the community.
ladydicooks
Hello!

My name is Dianne and I am very excited about being a PC I.C.(I like to shorten longer words...:cool: ) I live in the Orlando Area and work for the big Mouse as my FT job. I love my FT job, but needed a hobby that I could make some extra vaca money in a fun way! :D

My first cooking show will be Oct 16th. and I have 4 catalog shows going on right now...got my fingers crossed!

Any suggestions are greatly apprciated!

Trying to figure out how much stuff I should purchase right off the bat? Of course I want everything...but what is reasonable? :eek:

Thanks for having this awesome place to go for answers! I read some of the posts before I joined and it helped make my decision!

:chef:
So happy to be here!
Take Care of you!
LadyDiCooks!

:)Hi Di! My name is Sherri and I am also new here and have found so many answers/suggestions/ideas here and everyone has been so helpful. I bet you have a fun FT job with "the mouse"! Good luck with your parties and welcome!

Hello, and welcome to our crazy little online cluster. Feel free to ask anything.

Hi! I'm pretty new, too. I'm trying to restrain myself from ordering too much, and really the kit is great!!! Each season's best has several new recipes in each section (I think the last two in each section) that can be made just from the new consultant kit.My plan is to have parties myself periodically to get the host specials and free products--and in your 4th month you get "kit enhancement." I don't know all the details, but they are on Consultants corner, and its a huge discount.Welcome and good luck! I'm having a ton of fun!

Welcome from another Diane! Boy, am I glad I changed my user names ... Us Dianes, Dianas and Diannes hate it when someone calls us by some other name!

Hang onto those PC Dollars ... would you rather get your cookware/stainless bowls, etc. 20 percent off, 40 percent off or FREE? I home you have a supportive cluster that will loan you items for shows in the meantime.

Related to What is the best way to start my Pampered Chef business and make it successful?

1. What is a PC I.C. and what does it stand for?

A PC I.C. is a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant. It is a title given to individuals who sell and promote Pampered Chef products.

2. Where do you live and what do you do for a living?

I live in the Orlando area and I work for a company known as "the big Mouse" as my full-time job. I enjoy my job, but I also wanted a fun hobby that could help me earn some extra vacation money.

3. When is your first cooking show and how many catalog shows do you have going on?

My first cooking show will be on October 16th and I currently have 4 catalog shows going on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for success!

4. Do you have any suggestions for a newbie like me?

My biggest suggestion is to not get overwhelmed and to start off with a reasonable amount of products to purchase. It's easy to want everything, but it's important to be mindful of your budget and what you will realistically use and sell.

5. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I joined Pampered Chef because I wanted a fun and flexible way to earn some extra money. After reading some posts and doing some research, I decided it was the right fit for me and I'm happy to be a part of this community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tensie Steck