• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho

In summary, the conversation discusses a coworker who received a big PC box, prompting the speaker to follow up with a recruit who had given the coworker a catalog. The recruit wanted to know if she would receive credit for the order, but the speaker explains that credit is only given if the order is placed through the recruit's show or website. The speaker also stresses the importance of being specific with customers and hosts to ensure proper credit. The recruit has since quit her day job and is not actively pursuing her business, causing the speaker to feel frustrated.
lisacb77
I noticed one of my coworkers had a big PC box at her desk today (she's been out so the packages are piling up). I remembered that my recruit (yes the one that never did anything) had given her a catalog a while back.

So I used this as an excuse to follow up with recruit, who I'd written off. Sent a message "saw a big PC box in so & so's cube...was that from you? If so congrats!"

Well she wrote back and said she'd given her a catalog a long time back (6 mos) but never heard back from this gal. So I told her then she must have gone to PC.com or called 800# and ordered directly.

GET THIS! The recruit then wanted to know if she got credit since she gave her the catalog. Um, no? She would have had to order via the recruit right? This lead to a series of questions: could the customer have put her consultant name in when she ordered (no)...could the recruit call PC and try to get credit for it (no, I don't think, but I told her she was welcome to call PC and try if she wanted).

Am I right? Using the HO website or phone number, it just goes to PC general right? I tried to stress that this is why it is important to follow-up and be sure to be specific with customers and hosts. I told her even someone like me with a PWS needs to be specific with hosts on how their guests place their orders to ensure the host gets credit.

Just want to make sure I told her right. As I understand, it's unfortunate but she would not be able to get any credit.

P.S. This recruit has since quit the day job...so the coworker that ordered would not have kept in touch or tried to go out of her way to make sure recruit got credit. And for all I know, she went to a show and just had her order delivered to the office!

She wouldn't get credit unless the coworker ordered from one of the recruit's shows or website.

If they go to the main website and order, it links them up to the nearest director in the area.

If someone goes to the PC direct website their order is given to a local director in their area.

You'd be correct Lisa. LOL, gotta love recruits like that.

Perfect, thanks y'all! I was pretty sure. Like I said, who knows where the coworker ordered from...a show, the website or 800#...no telling. I almost feel bad for getting the recruit excited about it.

I did tell her she prolly should not contact the coworker as it would be weird. I mean, how would the recruit have known about the order? I guess anyone at our office that she kept in contact w/that knows she "does" PC could have said something. Not too many ppl at my ofc know I do. I keep it on the down low b/c my bosses have made some weird comments about stuff like that and with the friction around there right now, I don't need anyone thinking I don't need my job!!

Thanks y'all for listening :D

tlennhoff said:
You'd be correct Lisa. LOL, gotta love recruits like that.

And P.S. Yes Tasha, I know! The funniest part is that right when she was quitting where I work, she was like "oh I am going to get my biz started finally"...so the first few weeks after she got settled, I tried to see if she needed any help getting things going etc. She did not respond to anything. Now today in the string of emails, she's like "oh I have been talking to some of my new co-workers and some of them might place orders or do shows." So I told her good luck and let me know if I can help at all. But I'm not holding my breath. Which is sad, when we worked together she was very much a person who did what they said they would, but the last few months she went way downhill and PC was only one thing she was falling through on.

lisacb77 said:
And P.S. Yes Tasha, I know! The funniest part is that right when she was quitting where I work, she was like "oh I am going to get my biz started finally"...so the first few weeks after she got settled, I tried to see if she needed any help getting things going etc. She did not respond to anything. Now today in the string of emails, she's like "oh I have been talking to some of my new co-workers and some of them might place orders or do shows." So I told her good luck and let me know if I can help at all. But I'm not holding my breath. Which is sad, when we worked together she was very much a person who did what they said they would, but the last few months she went way downhill and PC was only one thing she was falling through on.

That is funny. May she be on an upswing in all aspects of her life.

What is the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program?

The "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program is a special promotion offered exclusively through Pampered Chef independent consultants. It allows customers to purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the company, rather than through a consultant, at a discounted price.

How do I know if a product is eligible for the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program, except for limited edition or retired items. To check if a product is eligible, simply look for the "Am I Correct?" label on the product page.

Can I still purchase products through my Pampered Chef consultant if I participate in the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program?

Yes, you can still choose to purchase products through your Pampered Chef consultant. However, the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program offers a discounted price and direct shipping from the company, making it a convenient option for customers.

How do I place an order through the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program?

To place an order through the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and enter the item number for the product you wish to purchase. You can then add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Are there any additional fees or restrictions for participating in the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program?

No, there are no additional fees or restrictions for participating in the "Am I Correct? Purchase Direct Through Ho" program. However, please note that the program is only available through Pampered Chef consultants and is not available for in-store purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • naekelsey