• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Selling Ideas to Be Active This Month??

It looks like it would be more expensive to not lose sales. $150 every other month would be cheaper than $200 every month.
sluna75
I was inactive in December because we had to go to mexico for 3 weeks where my father in law became ill. We wasn't sure if he was going to make it, but he is doing much better. Since we have came back in early Jan. my husband has been diagnosed as a diabetic and my 2 year as been diagnosed as autistic. Needless to say life has been keeping me very busy, but I don't want to forget about Pampered chef.

I want to sell only $150.00 to be active. I don't want to lose my earned sells because I am also at $15000, and I want to be active for april to get the products.

Please any ideas of what you would do to get a quick sell. I have no booking, and I have been looking for bazaar or other events. None to be found.

I do have a few people to call to ask them to have a party, but I would don't think they will book this fast before the end of the month.

Again any ideas would be wonderful.

Thank you.

Maybe as you are making phone calls to get bookings, ask if they need anything right now. Let them know you are pulling some orders together so you can stay active, and just wanted to know if they needed anything in the mean time. Maybe you can offer a Free Season's Best with every order over $25 or something. It's very cheap, but has good value.Good luck!

Host your own show cooking or catalog

Have an open house

Ask everyone you see! I don't know if you plan to work towards trip but try to pull 2 shows even if they are 2 of $150 to earn bag and be able to get dbl points in February!

Do you work another job? Have a lunch time show?? Ask family and friends to host! January is a great special to not miss out on so don't be afraid to ask someone to throw a quick show together. They already know what they are doing next week so they will know when they are free.

I'm with the others - do your own catalog show, "consultant acting as host". Get as many orders as you can.

I would not even worry about the April kit enhancement until later...you've got enough going on. All you need to decide about is the career sales, this month.

If for some reason you can't reach the $150, it's up to you how important it is to not lose career sales. If you need to put yourself down as a guest on your own catalog show and order product, that will still count.

Sorry to read about all the things going on with your loved ones!

Make sure you are taking catalogs with you to all of your doctor's appointments. Ask the nurses if they'd like to pass around the catalog. Each place is probably good for a handful of orders.

Remember - if folks just ordered an average of $20 each order....you only need 8 orders!
The Doctors' offices is a great idea. Make a trip there and ask the nurses.

And maybe daycares or church? They usually have a kitchen that may be able to use an extra item or two!

Good luck!

Isn't it $200 / month to not lose sales? It's $150 to be "green" but I think it is $200 at least 1 month out of 2 to not lose your sales.

Perhaps you could Pamper a Business and get enough from that to be active. Someone else mentioned doing two businesses and let them "compete" against each other. The business that gets the most in orders, you could add a SB for each "guest" to the host's order. You would still get her discount and everyone would also get a little "Happy." I have thought about doing this with two branches of the credit union that I use.In the meantime, I'll be praying for you. It's seems like you've had an overwhelming couple of months.

blueberrylady said:
Isn't it $200 / month to not lose sales? It's $150 to be "green" but I think it is $200 at least 1 month out of 2 to not lose your sales.

That was before the changes made in 2009. Now it's $150 in a month to be green, to be active. One month can be skipped but to not lose sales you must submit $150 at least every other month. If you do $50 one month and $100 the next they do NOT add them together to get the requirement. Sales must be in a single calendar month.

Thanks, Beth~ Definately hoping to not put that to the test, but it is good to know.;)

Be honest! Pick up the phone, start calling & let everyone know that you were inactive in Dec because of your Dad and have had some Jan things going on with the family too ... that you don't want to loose your career sales & every penny counts! You'll be surprised at how many offer to purchase now vs. later and/or host a show! ;)

Can someone clarify... I may not have sales for February (of course I will try, but just in case...)- I will definitely not go inactive because I have things set up for March. If I don't have sales in Feb, does that mean I will NOT get to do kit enhancement in April?thanks!

Do you have Facebook? I would be honest and say that you need $150 in sales before the end of the month and see if your friends and family can help you!

Or if you need anything yourself, place your own order!

msmileyface said:
Can someone clarify... I may not have sales for February (of course I will try, but just in case...)- I will definitely not go inactive because I have things set up for March. If I don't have sales in Feb, does that mean I will NOT get to do kit enhancement in April?

thanks!

That is correct. To use kit enhancement you MUST have at least $150 each month Jan, Feb and March OR Feb, Marcha and April.

Also dont forget... you can write the company if you arent able to generate any sales (which I reallyyyyy hope you can), and let them know whats your situation is... this is from our handbook

Extension
To provide help in a prolonged situation, a Consultant
may request a one-month extension. This gives her one
additional month in which to submit $150 in personal
commissionable sales, so that she can retain her career sales
and 2% commission increase. This extension is available
once every rolling 12 months.
• For Example: Lori didn’t sell at all in June, so she was
inactive in June. In July, she sold $100 but didn’t reach
$150 in sales, so she was inactive in July. In July she
requests and is granted a one-month extension, which
means that she will need to submit at least $150 in
personal commissionable sales in August to retain her
career sales and 2% commission increase.
 An extension request must be in writing,
and must be received at Home Office by the
25th of the second consecutive month of
inactivity. Electronic requests should be sent to
[email protected]. Include
the word “Extension” in the subject line.
 An extension only prevents loss of career sales and
the 2% commission increase (if already earned).
 The extension month is counted toward the
6 months of continuous inactivity, after whi

Be aware that you may not be granted the waiver so it should be used only as a means of last resort.I agree with, and will implement, the ideas posted here! I'll be in "fellowship" next month! Sooooo close to the $15K mark and will "bail myself out" if I must ... but am hoping this is not the case!

1. How can I incorporate quick selling ideas into my daily routine?

One easy way to incorporate quick selling ideas into your daily routine is to set a specific time each day to focus on promoting your products. This could be during a lunch break, before or after work, or even during your commute. Additionally, try to find ways to incorporate your products into your daily activities, such as using a Pampered Chef kitchen tool while cooking dinner or wearing a branded apron while hosting a party.

2. What are some effective ways to reach out to potential customers?

Utilizing social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram is a great way to reach out to potential customers. You can also host virtual parties or collaborate with other local businesses to reach a wider audience. Networking events and trade shows are also great opportunities to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.

3. How can I make my products stand out from the competition?

One way to make your products stand out is by highlighting their unique features and benefits. Share personal stories and testimonials from satisfied customers, and offer special promotions or discounts to entice potential buyers. You can also create eye-catching visuals and videos to showcase your products in action.

4. What are some creative ways to promote my products without being pushy?

One creative way to promote your products without being pushy is by offering free samples or product demonstrations. This allows potential customers to try your products and see their value for themselves. You can also collaborate with influencers or host a giveaway to generate buzz around your products in a more subtle way.

5. How can I use the current season or holiday to boost sales?

Take advantage of the current season or holiday by creating themed bundles or hosting holiday-specific parties. You can also offer limited-time promotions or discounts on seasonal products. Another idea is to create holiday-themed content for your social media platforms to engage with your audience and showcase your products in a festive way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99