• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partnering With Another Company?

In summary, the consultant had a conversation with one of her team members and they brainstormed ideas for ways to promote a Quick-Stir pitcher with one of the drink products that Advocare sells. However, the ideas they came up with were not ideal and the team member is unsure of what to do next.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
One of the consultant's on my team called me today to brainstorm and I'm really clueless! One of her friends sells Advocare and approached her about pairing our Quick-Stir pitcher with one of the drink products that Advocare sells. We were trying to come up with ideas that would help both consultants but nothing seemed to line up correctly.

One idea I had was to prepurchase some quick-stir at her discount and to have the other consultant sell them and repay my consultant when they were sold. The downside - she's out the money until they sell and what happens if the other consultant never comes up with the money?

The only other idea I had was to have the other consultant promote the quick-stir pitcher to those people she sells her product to and either pass along my consultant's name or see if they would let their info be passed on. The downside - if she just passes along my consultant's info, it's in the customer's hand to call her; the customer will also have to pay shipping on both products; and my consultant feels like she would "owe" her friend something.

I wouldn't pre buy in the hopes another consultant might help me sell them. The other consultant could buy a couple of them if she chose to but I just don't see a benefit to this except if both consultants pass each others info on or get their customers to agree that the other consultant can contact them. Too iffy for me...

I agree with Beth.If she wanted to do something, I would just with the referral option. maybe she can offer an incentive if they order from her? Like 10% off coupon or something??

The only thing I could think of would be to do a few combo parties, otherwise they will each just be doing the other a favor and we couldn't expect the other girl to just sell the Quik Stir without your girl promoting her business too.

The combo shows isnt a bad idea, if they agree on the "how". Advocare markets alot of health and wellness products and supplements (my parents are reps).
Focus on tools we have in our line that are really geared towards healthy cooking..... Salad spinner, chopping tools to easily cut fresh produce, cookware for easy cooking without lots of time or oils, etc.

Things like that.

I had an Advocare rep that said they were all interested in partnering, but it didn't turn out that way. They have a video everyone needs to sit & watch, at least they did several years ago. Not much time after that to do any PC, as it was VERY hard sell & folks wanted to get the heck out of there:grumpy:

Just tell her to keep an open mind. I'd try it again --- if PC could go first, focusing on healthy eating using salad spinner & salad choppers and getting some greens every day. ANd of course, the QSP to make the Advocare drink.

1. Can partnering with another company help increase sales?

Yes, partnering with another company can be a great way to increase sales. By collaborating with another business, you can reach a wider audience and potentially gain new customers.

2. How do I find the right company to partner with?

Finding the right company to partner with depends on your goals and target audience. Start by defining your objectives and then research potential partners that align with your brand and values. You can also reach out to your existing network or attend industry events to make connections.

3. What are the benefits of partnering with another company?

There are several benefits to partnering with another company, including access to new markets, increased brand awareness, shared resources and expertise, and potential cost savings. It can also lead to new product or service offerings that can attract more customers.

4. How do I ensure a successful partnership?

Communication and clear expectations are key to a successful partnership. Make sure to establish a solid contract or agreement that outlines each party's responsibilities and expectations. Regular check-ins and open communication can also help maintain a strong and successful partnership.

5. What should I consider before entering into a partnership?

Before entering into a partnership, it's important to consider factors such as the compatibility of your brands, the potential risks and benefits, and the resources and commitments required from both parties. It's also crucial to have a thorough understanding of the other company's values and goals to ensure alignment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies