• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Reaching 200 Sales This Month - Ideas Welcome!

In summary, to increase sales for Pampered Chef, it is recommended to host virtual cooking parties, offer exclusive deals and promotions, use social media to showcase products, partner with other businesses, and utilize word-of-mouth marketing. These strategies can help reach a larger audience and entice potential customers to make a purchase.
milkangel
i have a catalog show in the making and i need to subbmit 200 this month to stay active but i am having a hard time getting aholdof the lady to see how it is going. any ideas to get somesales in but do have one later this month. i wanted to sell the help whip cancer this month but no one wants any. i had 2 other show this month but rescedualed it for june. PLEASE i need to get to 200 this month to stay active. i need suggestions and ideas. :confused:

I dropped off a catalogs at my local bowling alley (during a league) and collected orders thru out the night. I attached a note to each of the catalogs that if they placed an order with me to night they could be tonight mystery host and what lane i'd be out - I got 2 orders totaling almost 100!!! it's worth a try and also vendor fairs..been getting some orders there too!

Try hosting your own catalog show! You'll stay active AND enhance your kit!

Good luck!

i have tyed that but when i do it never works or people does not wnat any thing.

milkangel said:
i have tyed that but when i do it never works or people does not wnat any thing.

Try again...

The attitude above is why you don't get the sales when you do that.

Believe that you WILL have sales and people need stuff for graduation gifts, weddings, summer fun!!!!

Try again! Did you JUST do an open house? Probably not, so remember, it is a different month, a different time and try again.

Tell them you NEED to show them the awesome spring products that came out - a great grill basket, a fun collapsable bowl...and much, much more.

What are the best ways to increase sales for Pampered Chef?

1. Host a virtual cooking party: With the current limitations on in-person gatherings, a virtual cooking party is a great way to reach a larger audience and showcase the products in action.

2. Offer exclusive deals and promotions: Everyone loves a good deal! Consider offering discounts or bundle deals to entice customers to make a purchase.

3. Leverage social media: Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your products, share recipes, and engage with potential customers.

4. Partner with other businesses: Collaborate with complementary businesses to cross-promote each other's products and reach a wider audience.

5. Utilize the power of word-of-mouth: Encourage satisfied customers to spread the word about your products and offer incentives for referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies