• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! I Have an Inactive Question...

You are correct... you need $200 from May and June to stay active. You will need to submit the difference you need... I think someone said it's around $16... put in a $25 order to cover your hiney.
gilliandanielle
I sold $157.76 in May and have $25.87 in sales for June. Together they are $183.63. If I buy something that brings it up to $200 I will be active July 1st, correct?? I thought it was $200 in a combination of the last two months to STAY active...

My director left a crazy message on my machine saying I need to do a waiver or I will lose directorship. Is she right, or am I?

You do need another $25.87 in sales to remain active. It's the last 2 months combined unless the rules are different for directors. Good Luck!!!

Isn't it another $16 something? $200-$183.63= $16.37

Directors must sell $350 personal each month, $4000 cluster (including personal) and have 5 active recruits. Three months in a row of not achieving all of these means you relinquish your directorship. That being said, you cannot lose it in your first 6 months....unless you go inactive...

But to stay active I need $200 in a combination of the last two months right? I am in my third month of the 'training period'.

$200 every two months

Get a waiver girl

The director requirements are what allow you to receive your overrides. That is irrelevant now (from what I am reading)... since you are in your third month, you can't go into relinquishment BUT you can lose EVERYTHING if you go inactive. You will lose your career sales, directorship, and recruits. And when you do reactivate, you will NOT get any of them back. You will start at zero.

That being said, you are correct... you need $200 from May and June to stay active. You will need to submit the difference you need... I think someone said it's around $16... put in a $25 order to cover your hiney.

I don't think you can submit a waiver at this time though. According to the policies (which I will attach here for you to see... p. f-16) you can only submit a waiver for
- medical
- relocation to a new permanent adress more than 100 miles away
- family/personal crisis
- disaster (tornado, flood, etc).

Also, it must be submitted into Home Office in writing by the last business day of the month (which would be today) BUT the last business day excludes weekends, published holidays, and published PC holidays as noted in the Consultant News.

Your only other option is to do the retroactive waiver in which you will end up paying $25 NEXT month directly to PC to stay active. This info is on p. f-17.

Put in an order for a family member or friend and have it shipped to you. Be sure it's an invidual order (not a personal order!) and you should be fine.

The reason why you director is freaking is because if you do go inactive, you will lose not only your directorship, but your recruits and career sales and if you have over $15k, you'll lose your 2% raise.

Don't panic... just put in the order and you'll be fine.

And as a side note, the director requirements are changing October 1st... directors will need $750 in personal sales, $4000 in cluster sales, and 5 active. The $350 personal is increasing. Info about this is in the July Consultant News.

Attachments

• Policies SS07.pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 232
Gil qualifies for medical/personal b/c she just had a baby. :)

Excellent! Too bad her director didn't suggest she do that at the beginning of June! But I don't think she can do the waiver today because it's a weekend.... according to the policies... do you think she could? I'd place the order to be safe and not risk the weekend part... HO can be a stickler on the details..... :confused:

Your thoughts are right Gillian, it is 200.00 combined in both months! And I'd just buy a gift or something for someone in your family or a friend. Unless you really want something!:) I'd do like someone else mentioned and do it for 25.00 just to cover your behind!:) Good luck!

I ordered something under a friend's name. It was an individual order and it was about $18 in commissionable sales. I pulled my May and June sales right off my IPT so I am sure they are right...

I didn't do the waiver at the beginning of the month because I had a show scheduled for last weekend and I knew that I had the $160ish from last month so I could just put in a $40 order. I ended up getting another individual order for the $25 and was going to order the $16 to stay active. When I got the message from my director I started to worry that I didn't understand the rules and then forgot about it until this morning!!

I would like to save my waivers for when I really need them, KWIM??

Good move Gillian! Save your waivers!!!! You never, never know!

Whew! Now that is past you and you can enjoy your weekend! Get out there and do that! :)

Thanks Colleen! I am actually going to leave my house today too! DH and I are going on a date to see Knocked Up tonight. I haven't left Baylor yet so I am looking forward to having a break (more from my other two but it will be nice to have NO ONE to worry about for 4 hours!).

Good, Have fun tonight Gillian!! You deserve the break!! (I laughed really hard on what moving you're seeing tonight!);)

PampMomof3 said:
Good, Have fun tonight Gillian!! You deserve the break!! (I laughed really hard on what moving you're seeing tonight!);)
I know! It is the last thing I should want to watch right?? I really want to see Liscense to Wed but it isn't out yet... I heard that Knocked Up is hilarious and I am sure that it will be really funny now that I am not living the reality everyday but it is still so fresh in my mind!

PampMomof3 said:

I had to laugh too!

Gillian,
I'm really glad to see you've not given up on Pampered Chef yet! You did a very smart thing today, turning the rest of the $200 in, to stay active, which will buy you several more weeks...in fact, you'll be eligible now to buy the fall products, too!!
I'm also happy to hear you're feeling so well, and I hope you enjoy your special date!!

Best wishes,
Paula

Not only fall products, but you will also be eligible for the changeover kit. If you aren't active July 1, you most likely don't get the box!

Thanks ladies! I had a great time at the movie and it was hilarious! I am hoping to be inspired by the new products and selling season, so I really want to stay active so I can at least buy the products @ half price even if I do stop selling...

Well, that's just smart thinkin', if ya ask me...!!

Best of luck to you, Gillian! How's that beautiful BMW of yours doing, anyway?? <smile>

Paula

Glad you enjoyed the movie! I am looking forward to seeing it myself! I am glad that you are still active. Gillian you are such a strong woman that seeing you acheive what you have and still be young, encourages and motivates me. Know that not only are you a director for your team, but you have been there for us cheffers when we needed it. You are so amazing and deserve the best! I hope that the new products and hopefully some more sleep in the next few weeks and all of our excitement will help motivate you and send you the conference high vibes that those of us who did not just birth a precious little girl will come home with! (sorry for this long post, but it is late, I am still awake, and for some reason feeling all sentimental)

I"m glad you're staying active Gill! Just wait, I'm sure they're going to announce some awesome things at conference....we'll tell ya all about it!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks ladies! I had a great time at the movie and it was hilarious! I am hoping to be inspired by the new products and selling season, so I really want to stay active so I can at least buy the products @ half price even if I do stop selling...

Glad you are able to stay active, too. But the retro would have worked for you.
But I can't believe you were awake enough to send a message at 1:55 a.m.
(as a re-new Mom)
And that you got replies :D

Paula- Miss Baylor is doing great and sleeping very well for her mommy! I will have to share more pics soon!

Alison- Thank you so much! I am glad that you are so sentimental but it made me tear up! I am still really hormonal, LOL!

Lacy- You better share the juicy details ASAP!! That is if someone from Waves 1 or 2 doesn't take pity on me and spill the beans before that! Anyone, LOL??

Sallie- I am in Alaska so it was only 10pm. I was up at 1:50 anyway, but not posting, LOL! And that is what I love about CS... Someone is always here no matter what time it is.

Hey, Gillian! I still have your phone number in my phone. Maybe I'll have a chance to give you a call. Heck- maybe we'll put you on speaker during one of the meet-ups.
:D

Sounds good to me Ann! I hope I can hear you over 3 kids crying!! I remember I had to hide from the 2 last time you called, LOL!

I saw Knocked Up last week and it was great. Hope you and Baylor and the rest of the gang are doing well!

{{{HUGS}}}

What does "Inactive Question" mean?

"Inactive Question" means that the question has not received any activity or responses within a certain period of time. This can happen if the question is not relevant or if no one has an answer at the moment.

Why is it important to respond to "Inactive Questions"?

Responding to "Inactive Questions" helps keep the conversation going and ensures that all questions are addressed. It also shows that the company cares about providing helpful and timely support to its customers.

How do I know if a question is "Inactive"?

If a question has been marked as "Inactive", it will have a grayed out status or a label indicating that it has not received any recent activity. You can also check the date of the last activity to determine if the question is inactive.

Can I still ask a question that has been marked as "Inactive"?

Yes, you can still ask a question that has been marked as "Inactive". However, it is recommended to first check if the question has already been answered or if it is still relevant to avoid cluttering the platform with duplicate or irrelevant questions.

What should I do if my question has been marked as "Inactive"?

If your question has been marked as "Inactive", you can try editing or updating it to make it more relevant or clear. You can also try reaching out to customer support for assistance or reposting the question to get more visibility and responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • smilesarepriceless