• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Ideas to Get Sales: Tips from Experienced Entrepreneurs

In summary, the conversation suggests that the person is looking for ways to increase sales in order to stay active. Suggestions include reaching out to contacts and offering a discount or gift for placing an order by a certain date. It is also recommended to send a thank you card and offer a small incentive for future orders. It is emphasized that reaching out to everyone, including non-traditional contacts, can lead to successful sales.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I want to stay active and need some suggestions on how to get some sales - anyone who has been there have a email that they send out to customers to get sales, etc. please anything

Tell people you need to put in a catalog show to stay active. Ask them if they will order anything, at 10% off, for helping you., if they place the order by June 11th. (Use whatever date works for you, but don't make it too far out, or the sense of urgency won't be there).You won't make as much commission, but you won't lose money, and you'll stay active long enough to set up more shows!edit - You can put the 10% off in PP3 as a consultant gift. You'll have to pay the 10% upfront, but your 20% commission will cover it, later.

I wouldnt offer 10% off now---just tell them your goal. People are always willing to HELP! After they place an order, I would send a hand written thank you card with a coupon for free shipping or something inexpensive on their next order.

Send an email out to EVERYONE You know. Call them. Ask your dry cleaners, banker, post office, hairdresser, manicurist, Dr's office, kids's dr's, friends, coworkers, Dentist, Optical Dr, gym, florist, the list goes on....

Seriously --- you'll get $200 in sales in no time.

Best of Luck!

thanks for the suggest now I will go work an email to send

Both Kay and Vanessa have some valid points! I think if you just let people know that you need help they will be there for you. And if offering a small discount to sweeten the pot helps, then offer what you think will work best for you. If not a percentage off their order, then throw in a Season's Best or an iSlice, or a set of small bamboo spoons, or a mini whipper....

thanks I was thinking of something to send but I forgot what it was cause my boss asked me to go get some snowballs but I will think about it again

Related to Great Ideas to Get Sales: Tips from Experienced Entrepreneurs

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to boost your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant. One effective strategy is to focus on customer retention by providing excellent customer service and following up with your clients regularly. Additionally, hosting virtual cooking parties and utilizing social media to showcase products can also help drive sales. Collaborating with other consultants and participating in vendor events can also expand your customer base.

2. What are some successful techniques for booking more parties?

One successful technique for booking more parties is to offer incentives for hosting, such as free products or discounts. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers and offer a special discount for the host of the party. Utilizing social media to promote your parties and reaching out to your network can also help generate more bookings.

3. How can I effectively market my Pampered Chef business?

Effective marketing for your Pampered Chef business includes utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to showcase your products and connect with potential customers. You can also create a professional website or blog to showcase your business and share tips and recipes. Collaborating with other local businesses and participating in community events can also help increase brand awareness.

4. What is the best way to handle objections from potential customers?

The best way to handle objections from potential customers is to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy and understanding. Offer solutions and provide additional information or resources that may help alleviate their concerns. It's important to remain positive and confident in your products and business, and always follow up with potential customers to address any lingering objections.

5. How can I effectively follow up with customers after a sale?

Following up with customers after a sale is crucial for building long-term relationships and increasing repeat business. Sending a personalized thank you note or email, offering special discounts or promotions, and providing excellent customer service are all effective ways to follow up with customers. Additionally, regularly reaching out to past customers with new product updates and offers can also help keep your business top of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rhonskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • k1tchng0ddess