• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Stoneware Sales: Tips, Demos, and Strategies for Success

In summary, the author suggests various ways to sell Stoneware, including demonstrations of how to cook using the clay, no flipping necessary, food stays hotter longer, and healthy cooking. They also mention that some guests are difficult to convince, and that a simple demo could be helpful. The author suggests bringing the SBP to a show and doing a demo.
stefani2
Let's share ideas, tips, demos and explanations on HOW we sell Stoneware!
My Stoneware Sales have GREATLY decreased - so I need new ideas HOW to sell Stoneware.

If you or your host have a very seasoned pce. of stonware make sure to show it at the shows, for anybody who is intrested in stoneware but has never used it. I have had a couple of shows where the host has had stoneware that was black and the crowd were in aww and I sold way more.

All Day PanI would give them the example of the Large Bar Pan being an "All Day Stone"

Breakfast:
-Make Pancakes - no flipping necessary, just use your Cookie Cutters or Pizza Cutter
-Bacon - do 1 lb. of bacon at one time - no splatters, no mess

Lunch:
-Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - you don't even have to butter them and you ALL eat at the same time

Supper:
4-6 chicken breasts - use some Rosemary and Herb Seasoning

Dessert:
2 boxes of brownie mix - how easy is that

Making bacon on my bar pan is the only way I'll make bacon anymore. I love it! And when I explain this at a show, I love getting the "bug eyed" look of the guests and I usually sell at least 1-2 of them.

benefitsWhat about the benefits:

Healthy Cooking - no oil, lead-free clay, etc.

No turning/flipping food

Food stays hotter longer - 30-45 minutes after it is out of the oven

Bacon on the bar pan, can't believe I forgot that one :) People always seems surprised by this.

30 Minute Chicken! That sells the DCB!

I do find though, that my stoneware sales decrease during the summer months. But highlighting things that can be done in the microwave oven in stoneware might help with that, also.

rennea said:
Bacon on the bar pan, can't believe I forgot that one :) People always seems surprised by this.
People didn't believe me when I told them. :( They told me, you can't do that. And why would you want to do that... you would have to reach into the oven to flip it. I tried to explain but they had already drawn their own conclusions! :cry:
Some guests are so difficult!

pampermejolene said:
People didn't believe me when I told them. :( They told me, you can't do that. And why would you want to do that... you would have to reach into the oven to flip it. I tried to explain but they had already drawn their own conclusions! :cry:

Would be a very simple and easy demo:chef:

pampermejolene said:

I tell them, "The only way I make bacon anymore is on my bar pan. I line it with our parchment paper, put the bacon on it, stick it in the oven at 400 for about 20 minutes (depends on how crispy I want it). No flipping, no splattering, no excessive curling, no standing at the stove watching it."

The one my guests seem to have a harder time believing is making grilled cheese on it.

demoWell, you could ask the Host if she has some bacon! Do the demo right there. People are asking the Host for a potatoe so they can boil it to try the Mix N Masher - it helps sell it. Sorry for the OT.

I was thinking about bringing my SBP and doing a demo right there. It sounds like a bit of extra work - but I wonder if it would help me sell more Stoneware - my sales are really down for Stoneware right now. I am glad to hear that sales will possibly decrease during Summer months - I never thought of that - but it makes sense.

What are some tips for boosting stoneware sales?

There are several tips for boosting stoneware sales: 1. Utilize demos to showcase the benefits and versatility of stoneware. 2. Offer bundle deals or discounts to encourage customers to purchase multiple stoneware items. 3. Share recipes and cooking tips that specifically use stoneware. 4. Host in-home parties or virtual events to introduce stoneware to potential customers. 5. Collaborate with other consultants or businesses to cross-promote stoneware products.

How can demos help increase stoneware sales?

Demos are a powerful tool for boosting stoneware sales. They allow customers to see the product in action and understand its benefits. Demos can also create a sense of urgency and encourage impulse purchases. By showcasing the versatility and quality of stoneware, demos can help customers feel confident in their purchase and lead to repeat sales.

What are some successful strategies for selling stoneware?

There are several successful strategies for selling stoneware: 1. Offer personalized recommendations based on the customer's cooking preferences and needs. 2. Utilize social media to showcase stoneware and engage with potential customers. 3. Create a sense of exclusivity by offering limited edition or seasonal stoneware products. 4. Partner with local businesses or organizations to host stoneware events or fundraisers. 5. Provide excellent customer service and follow up with customers to ensure their satisfaction with their stoneware purchase.

How can I educate my customers about the benefits of stoneware?

There are several ways to educate your customers about the benefits of stoneware: 1. Include informational materials, such as brochures or recipe cards, with stoneware purchases. 2. Offer cooking classes or workshops specifically focused on stoneware. 3. Share customer testimonials and reviews about stoneware products. 4. Use social media or email marketing to highlight the benefits and features of stoneware. 5. Encourage customers to ask questions and provide personalized explanations about stoneware's benefits.

How can I overcome common objections to purchasing stoneware?

Some common objections to purchasing stoneware include price, maintenance, and lack of knowledge about the product. To overcome these objections, you can: 1. Offer payment plans or financing options to make stoneware more affordable. 2. Share tips on how to properly care for and maintain stoneware to ensure its longevity. 3. Provide informational materials or demos to educate customers about the benefits and uses of stoneware. 4. Address any concerns or questions about stoneware with personalized explanations and demonstrations. 5. Offer a satisfaction guarantee to ease any hesitation about purchasing stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefrobin
  • pamperedkel