• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Cookware Sales: Tips, Demos, and Ideas for Success

In summary, Kris recommends using flyers to sell cookware, and offers a demo of how the ice cube demo works. She recommends bringing out the flyers and talking about the benefits of the product to customers. She also recommends using the flyer to sell cookware, and offers a guarantee to customers.
stefani2
Let's share ideas, tips, demos, on HOW you sell Cookware. What do you say? What piece do you show? Do you ALWAYS show or demo Cookware during your Show?

I use these flyers. The stoneware one was done by someone else. I just changed it some. The cookware one I did. I use these in conjuction with whatever piece I'm using for the demo.

Attachments

• Top 10 Stoneware.doc
    180.5 KB · Views: 575
  • top 10 - executive cookware.doc
    228 KB · Views: 590
what to doThanks for sharing Kris! These are great!

Do you bring out the flyers and then talk about the benefits? Do you pass it around to customers? How would you recommend using the flyers?

Why do your customers NEED the CookwareI listened to a training CD that said to talk about WHY the customers NEED the product and HOW it can make their life better

What about:
Easy clean-up
Goes into the oven
Faster cooking

I always do the ice cube demo...I put an ice cube in the exec. 8" saute pan and the stainless 8" saute pan and one in a prep bowl. I show them how quickly the ice cube starts melting in the pans becuase the pans pull the cold from the ice cube and transfers it all the way across the pan and up the sides.

They can feel how cold the entire pan gets with the transfer. I tell them it works the same with heat. Everything cooks evenly, not just where the burner is.

By the end of the show, the ice cube in the prep bowl has barely started to melt! It definitely shows the difference, and people are impressed.

wowExcellent demo - I am gonna use it for my new no-cook shows. :) Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, the ice cube demo works hook, line and sinker for me. I have sold more cookware since I started using the ice cube. I also get alot of bookings for cookware too.
I take the 12" Executive Skillet and lid to EVERY show that I do. I call it my "try me" piece. I tell them how this piece can be used as a skillet, stir-fry, griddle and roaster. I promise them that if they purchase this piece, use it at least 5 times a week w/in 20 days of receipt and DON'T love it, then we'll return it and they will get their money back. (I say 20 b/c sometimes hosts don't get the product to them quick enough and I want it to fall in the 30 day marker). I have yet to return a skillet.

ChefKrisB said:
I use these flyers. The stoneware one was done by someone else. I just changed it some. The cookware one I did. I use these in conjuction with whatever piece I'm using for the demo.

love it thanks----GREAT RESULTS-----

pampered.chris said:
Yeah, the ice cube demo works hook, line and sinker for me. I have sold more cookware since I started using the ice cube. I also get alot of bookings for cookware too.
I take the 12" Executive Skillet and lid to EVERY show that I do. I call it my "try me" piece. I tell them how this piece can be used as a skillet, stir-fry, griddle and roaster. I promise them that if they purchase this piece, use it at least 5 times a week w/in 20 days of receipt and DON'T love it, then we'll return it and they will get their money back. (I say 20 b/c sometimes hosts don't get the product to them quick enough and I want it to fall in the 30 day marker). I have yet to return a skillet.

I learned this from Lisa Amblo too! Great tips and I have gotten away from this shpeal....and will get it back into my shows now :D

All of the suggestions above are great. There is a great MP3 from conference last year that you can download from consultants corner. It's "Be a Master Seller" with Feriale Yan. It's amazing!!! Our director made a copy on CD for each consultant who attended training this month. I was so excited because although I've listened to it on-line several times I'm not computer savvy enough to transfer to CD myself. I strongly encourage everyone to give it a listen or download now before they replace it with this years conferences.

We just watched a video at our cluster meeting last night of Matt King, I loved what he said about the guarantee. In not so exact words he asked everyone how often they replaced their cars...every 5-10 years. Then asked how often they replaced their appliances....every 10-15 years. Then he said if you pay 25-30K on a car every 5-10 years and 1-2K on appliances every 10-15 years, why not pay $600 for your cookware that you will never have to replace...and when you book your show you can get it 50% off. Again, those weren't his exact words but you get the gist. I thought it was a great way to show people what a great investment the cookware really is.

Again this is something that I heard on a training. Ask, how many people have a husband who has paid $200 for a Craftsman tool that they used once? Don't you think you deserve the same quality in your tool that you will used every day?

chefHLM said:
We just watched a video at our cluster meeting last night of Matt King, I loved what he said about the guarantee. In not so exact words he asked everyone how often they replaced their cars...every 5-10 years. Then asked how often they replaced their appliances....every 10-15 years. Then he said if you pay 25-30K on a car every 5-10 years and 1-2K on appliances every 10-15 years, why not pay $600 for your cookware that you will never have to replace...and when you book your show you can get it 50% off. Again, those weren't his exact words but you get the gist. I thought it was a great way to show people what a great investment the cookware really is.

thanks for sharing Holly - this is a great comparison!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Again this is something that I heard on a training. Ask, how many people have a husband who has paid $200 for a Craftsman tool that they used once? Don't you think you deserve the same quality in your tool that you will used every day?

That is gold!!

Like I said, it's not mine. If I ever come up with an original idea, I'll let you know. he he... ;)

I was thinking about this thread and I started thinking about video game systems. We'll spend hundreds of dollars on video game systems that either are outdated within a couple of years or we lose interest in after a few months. And then we spend $40+ EACH GAME for said system and again, lose interest after a few months or play maybe a couple of times a month. And yet we don't want to spend that kind of money on cookware that will not be out of warranty in 3 months time, or that will get used DAILY and we won't lose interest in it (well you could but then what are you cooking on??).

Hi there

I'm a new consultant - does anybody know of a cheat sheet that compares the different cookware we sell - as well as knives......I'd like to show them in my presentation but I feel I don't know much about them to be confident to do so.

Do the trainings on Consultants Corner for products. Go to the Online Training Center and on the left click on "products." There's good info there!

Then, also on CC, under Products and Recipes you can go to Product Selling Ideas or Product Demonstration Videos. THere are videos you can watch about how to sell them or under the demo one how to use them.

MLinAZ said:
Do the trainings on Consultants Corner for products. Go to the Online Training Center and on the left click on "products." There's good info there!

Then, also on CC, under Products and Recipes you can go to Product Selling Ideas or Product Demonstration Videos. THere are videos you can watch about how to sell them or under the demo one how to use them.
Thank you, I'll check it out !!

Liquid Sky said:
I learned this from Lisa Amblo too! Great tips and I have gotten away from this shpeal....and will get it back into my shows now :D

I do the same thing, she (and her wording at her demos) is amazing!

Rachelle said:
Hi there

I'm a new consultant - does anybody know of a cheat sheet that compares the different cookware we sell - as well as knives......I'd like to show them in my presentation but I feel I don't know much about them to be confident to do so.

Rachelle - the knife comparison chart is on CC - you can email me and I will give you my Cookware comparison charts. :)

Beth1170 said:
All of the suggestions above are great. There is a great MP3 from conference last year that you can download from consultants corner. It's "Be a Master Seller" with Feriale Yan. It's amazing!!! Our director made a copy on CD for each consultant who attended training this month. I was so excited because although I've listened to it on-line several times I'm not computer savvy enough to transfer to CD myself. I strongly encourage everyone to give it a listen or download now before they replace it with this years conferences.

Where is it? I would like to listen, but can't locate it on CC.:cry:

On consultant's corner, look for the training center, then search by "Audio Resources."

Download it to your computer, then save it to a CD. If you have a CD burner you should be able to do this.

ON the cd "booking strategies from the pros" she suggests melting caramels in the saute pan (for what purpose, I don't know but it smells really good.) Then say, "I used to do this exercise in my square griddle, but I had to stop because one time, I dropped it, and it SO didn't clean up off the floor like it did from the pan."

Di_Can_Cook said:
On consultant's corner, look for the training center, then search by "Audio Resources."

Download it to your computer, then save it to a CD. If you have a CD burner you should be able to do this.

Hi There...up late...can't sleep and decided to plan out a training call I am giving on Wed night to our team on cookware. I just found the audio for Becoming a Master Seller, but can't figure out how to save it to my computer to burn later...help!:yuck:

What are some tips for boosting cookware sales?

Some tips for boosting cookware sales include hosting cooking demos, offering special discounts or promotions, utilizing social media and email marketing, partnering with complementary businesses, and providing excellent customer service.

How can cooking demos help increase cookware sales?

Cooking demos allow customers to see the products in action and get a better understanding of how they can benefit their cooking. This can lead to increased interest and ultimately, more sales.

What are some ideas for promoting cookware through social media?

Some ideas for promoting cookware through social media include sharing recipes and cooking tips using the products, hosting giveaways or contests, collaborating with influencers or bloggers, and using visually appealing images or videos to showcase the cookware.

How can partnering with other businesses help boost cookware sales?

Partnering with complementary businesses, such as a local grocery store or cooking class, can help expose your products to a new audience and potentially lead to increased sales. You can also offer joint promotions or discounts to attract customers.

What are some ways to provide excellent customer service for cookware sales?

Some ways to provide excellent customer service for cookware sales include being knowledgeable about the products, offering personalized recommendations and advice, providing prompt and helpful responses to customer inquiries, and following up with customers after their purchase to ensure their satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies