• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Tipsheet - What Do You Think?

In summary, Laura put together a flyer for guests to understand which cookware line is good for different cooking jobs and also how some big ticket items are good multitaskers. She also included a cutlery tip sheet that she got from this website.
lauraP2000
I put together this handout for shows to help guests understand which cookware line is good for different cooking jobs, and also how which big ticket items are good multitaskers. No technical details, since that's in the catalog and I'll mention during the demo too. What do you think?

(Hopefully I attached the doc correctly - this is my first time posting an attachment.)

Attachments

• Cookware Tipsheet.doc
    145 KB · Views: 726
Great sheet Laura, will use it at my shows!!!

Thanks Laura...it looks very nice. I have a show on Saturday because the host wants to buy a new set of cookware, so this will be great. I have been trying to figure out what pieces I want for myself. I have the Gen II set and I love it. I also have the large Professional and Executive skillets, the grill pan and grill press, and several other Professional pieces. I love the SS saute pan we earned in July, so I may just get the Large SS skillet to go with the pieces I already have. Of course, my son will be going off to college next year and that may be a good time to give him my Gen II set and get a new set of Executive for myself...lol

Excellent cookware chart Laura. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm going to pass it along to my downline to help them increase cookware sales this month with the special going on!

I think it looks great! Your picture choices were perfect! I think this could be very helpful!

Great flyer! Thanks for sharing!

I love this flyer! I will have to use it at my shows this month! Thanks!

Great flyer! I'll be stealing, um, borrowing it for my own use. :)

Love it!

I think I'll print a few and put them in the clear part of the binders...a few with specials and a few with the cookware tips. OOOOHHHH..idea alert! Could do a flyer with forged cutlery (different knife for different jobs...) I'll get on that as soon as I can see the floor in my office again! :eek:

I'd love to see a similar cutlery flyer, Tara. Knives are much more of a mystery to me!

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

lauraP2000 said:
I'd love to see a similar cutlery flyer, Tara. Knives are much more of a mystery to me!

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

New project! I'll post it as soon as I get it done. I'll work on it tonight while watching tv.

that is an awesome flyer.. thanks so much!

Great Flyer! Thanks for sharing this information with us. I hope you don't mind, I may use it in my shows for September. :thumbup:

Love it! Can't wait to "borrow" it for my shows this month! I love when people share their talents!:love:

Amazing sheet, Laura! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :D I'll be "borrowing" it as well..... ;)

Nice job Laura! Thanks!

lauraP2000 said:
I put together this handout for shows to help guests understand which cookware line is good for different cooking jobs, and also how which big ticket items are good multitaskers. No technical details, since that's in the catalog and I'll mention during the demo too. What do you think?

(Hopefully I attached the doc correctly - this is my first time posting an attachment.)

Thank you Laura!

Thanks Laura, new consultant here off to do FIRST cooking show. I am taking your flyer with me. :)

Forged Cutlery Tip SheetHere is a Forged Cutlery tip sheet that I got from this site. I did not create this myself and I am sorry that I can't give proper credit:(
It is a wonderful flyer!:)
Deb Z.

Attachments

• Forged Cutlery Tip Sheet.doc
    88 KB · Views: 398
Just in case no one sees my shout..... Someone just sent me an e-mail that I need to reply to ASAP. She is an old friend of mine. I sent out an e-mail about the cookware special and she asked me what could be a loaded question. "Where is the cookware Made?" What and how would you reply to this??

The Use and Care for the Exec says Made in Thailand, Lids made in China
Stainless says Made in China
Professional says Made in Thailand

I found it on the CC >Products> Use and Care>cookware

Thanks for sharing your flier. That's why I joined this site. I work full-time and am not good at pulling in photos to word documents to make everything look pretty.

Great flyer! I LOVE Chef Success!!

1. How do I properly season my cookware?

To season your cookware, start by washing it with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Then, use a small amount of oil (such as vegetable or canola oil) to rub onto the surface of the cookware. Place the cookware in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour. Once cooled, your cookware will be properly seasoned and ready to use.

2. Can I use metal utensils on my non-stick cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on non-stick cookware as it can scratch and damage the non-stick coating. Instead, opt for silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils which are gentler on the surface of the cookware.

3. How can I prevent food from sticking to my stainless steel cookware?

To prevent food from sticking to your stainless steel cookware, make sure to preheat the pan before adding any food. You can also try using a small amount of oil or butter before cooking. Also, avoid using high heat and allow the pan to cool down before cleaning to help prevent sticking.

4. Can I use my cookware in the oven?

Most of our cookware is oven-safe, but it is always best to check the product specifications to be sure. If the cookware is oven-safe, make sure to use oven mitts or pot holders when handling as the handles may become hot.

5. How do I clean my cookware?

To clean your cookware, use warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive materials that can damage the surface. For tougher stains, soak the cookware in warm, soapy water before cleaning. Do not put non-stick cookware in the dishwasher as it can damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies