• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales: Why Our Cookware Stands Out - Lifetime Guarantee Included!

In summary, our cookware stands out from other brands because it is made with high-quality materials and backed by a lifetime guarantee. This guarantee ensures that you will have a reliable and durable product for years to come, and if it ever becomes damaged or defective, we will replace it for free. Our cookware is not only great for cooking, but also has a sleek and modern design perfect for showcasing at events. It covers all types of cookware, including pots, pans, and bakeware, and can be shared with your customers to boost sales and show your commitment to their satisfaction.
rancherswife
I haven't sold a single piece of cookware. Can you tell me what you tell your clients when they ask what sets our cookware above others? I always tell them about the lifetime guarantee. What else?

Do you pass around pieces of the cookware? I always think people are impressed by the look and weight of them. I tell them to try the saute pan and when they fall in love with it - get additional pieces through their own show. My hosts tend to be the ones to buy cookware but I have sold cookware at full price to guests as well.

Lisa Amblo cookware tipsThis lady sells a ton of cookware...these are notes from a conference call with her.

Attachments

• Lisa Amblo how to sell more cookware.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 303
Lisa Amblo
KellyTheChef said:
This lady sells a ton of cookware...these are notes from a conference call with her.

I got to see her speak at a cluster meeting. She uses the 12" skillet as the try me piece. She sells tons. She also doesn't push getting it at half price/free she said it devalues the piece.

Lynda~

I am jealous that you got to see her in person! Even on a taped phone conference she blew me away! I call the 12" Executive skillet my "try me" peice now too!

Yeah, I drove 2 hours to go see her because of all the raves I was hearing. (My director is on Long Island, I am in SE PA.) It was worth it... I can also say, she left her cutting board home and because my kit was in my trunk she borrowed mine... dorky I know.

What sets our cookware apart from other brands?

Our cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to provide exceptional cooking performance. It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee, ensuring that you will have a reliable and durable product for years to come.

What is the lifetime guarantee included with our cookware?

Our lifetime guarantee means that if your cookware ever becomes damaged or defective, we will replace it for free. This provides peace of mind and reassurance that you are making a long-lasting investment in your kitchen.

How can I use our cookware to maximize sales?

Our cookware is not only great for cooking delicious meals, but it also has a sleek and modern design that is perfect for showcasing at parties and events. You can also highlight the lifetime guarantee as a selling point to potential customers.

What types of cookware are included in our lifetime guarantee?

Our lifetime guarantee covers all of our cookware, including pots, pans, and bakeware. This allows you to have a complete set of high-quality cookware that will last a lifetime.

Can I share the lifetime guarantee with my customers?

Yes, you can! Our lifetime guarantee is a great selling point for your customers, as it shows that you stand behind the products you sell and are committed to their satisfaction. Feel free to share the details of our lifetime guarantee with your customers to help boost sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefrobin
Replies
Views
pampered1224