• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Demonstration: Sell it Confidently!

In summary, Lisa Amblo is an amazing cookware seller who has had great success in selling her products. She presents her cookware first, followed by forged cutlery and a recipe featuring stoneware. She emphasizes the durability and heat conductivity of her cookware, as well as the lifetime guarantee on the nonstick coating. Lisa also provides a variety of recipes that can be easily made with her cookware, showcasing its versatility and time-saving abilities. She also offers a money-back guarantee for customers who use her cookware for three weeks and are not satisfied. Lisa stresses the value of her cookware and offers half-price combinations for hosts, which has helped her book more shows and spread the word about her products. She also highlights the
twinkie10
Gold Member
How do you demo cookware to sell it well?

Here are notes from an AMAZING cookware seller, Lisa Amblo:

(again, something I have saved in a Word Document!!)

LISA AMBLO'S COOKWARE DEMO

• Sold 50 grill pans and 55 12 skillets last year
• presents cookware first, then forged cutlery then recipe which features stoneware
• will teach you how to cook once – eat twice
• takes each feature and tells them how it affects their life in the kitchen
• “our cookware is made of a material 3x as strong as aluminum”
• Made of titanium, best heat conductor and retainer – pan gets hot quickly and maintain the heat will not have to adjust heat up and down
• We use a dupont autograph nonstick coating which unlike Teflon which is sprayed on and easily damaged, ours is baked on in layers which is why we can give a life time guarantee. (she runs the bottom of the metal spatula over the grooves) I don’t want you to go home and do this – I still want you to use nylon, bamboo, etc tools.
• Give them recipes they can imagine using in their own kitchens.
• Need to see grill pan or skillet to believe
• 12” skillet and lid is most diverse piece on your kitchen – you will use it 4 out of 5 nights a week. Size makes it a real time saver. Good cookware makes you a better cook because it gives better results.
• Grilled cheese sandwiches or pancakes – 4 at a time

• Brown your chicken in skillet – take out, sauté onions thin potatoes, etc then add chicken and throw in oven.
• Saute meat, garlic, Italian seasoning, add two cans crushed tomatoes, 1 lb cooked/drained pasta (our pots boil in half the time!) throw pan into sauce so sauce will coat pasta
• Brunch – frittata – sauté vegetables, add cheese and a dozen eggs.
• Cakes – make 12” cake

• Already have a set of cookware – hopefully you can add these ideas to your set.

• Grill pan can make a meal in under 30 minutes – grill a lot of chicken breasts, grill bunch of vegetables. Tomorrow night pull out 12” skillet cut up chicken and vegetables, add chicken broth and serve over pasta.
• London broil – take marinated meat medium to high heat 1-2 minutes each side until you have sear marks, throw in some potatoes, pour marinade over and throw in oven. Leftover London broil, slice and make Panini. Or cut up steak, sauté with peppers & onions (not green peppers give you heart burn because they are not ripe!) serve over rice.

• I want you to buy it – use it every day for three weeks. At end of three weeks I will refund your money. And fed ex will come pick it up.

• Do not devalue the price of the cookware! Compare to other cookware of high value to show the real value of our cookware.

• 12” skillet - -call it the Try me piece

Not sure if this link still works, but this is her speaking about selling the cookware. The above notes are from that call! Player

I bring one of each type with me and go over the basics, but I ALWAYS point out the host half-price combinations at the end of the catalog when I talk about cookware, and how they can get a whole set of cookware (12 pieces) at HALF OFF! What other store is going to sell them a whole set 1/2 off (not Bed, Bath & Beyond, and not Macy's!), that's not the "floor model"?? I use that line all the time, and I have a ton of hosts who book so they can get the cookware. They are usu. my top hosts b/c they want to earn more than just the cookware, too! And, they tell their friends about how great the cookware is, who then book more shows with me. It's a never-ending cycle. The 1/2-price combos really help to book shows.

For selling pieces at shows, I emphasize the open stock items (i.e., the 12" skillet as mentioned above) and talk about how I make just about every one of my family's meals in mine every night. I tell them that if there is ONE piece of cookware they should have, it's a good 12" skillet!! I've had people order them at shows, and book shows to get it free, so it's all good! :D

cathyskitchen said:
they can get a whole set of cookware (12 pieces) at HALF OFF! What other store is going to sell them a whole set 1/2 off (not Bed, Bath & Beyond, and not Macy's!), that's not the "floor model"?? I

:love:Love that quote...I may have to 'steal' it!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have found that the key to demoing cookware successfully is to make it interactive and engaging for your audience. Here are a few tips that have worked for me:1. Start with a story: People love hearing personal experiences, so share a story about how the cookware has made a positive impact in your own cooking and kitchen.2. Showcase the features: Demonstrate the unique features of the cookware, such as its durability, non-stick surface, or even heat distribution. This will help your audience understand the value of the product.3. Get them involved: Have your audience come up and help you with the demo. This will give them a hands-on experience and make them feel more connected to the product.4. Share recipes: Prepare a few simple recipes using the cookware and share them with your audience. This will not only showcase the versatility of the product but also give them ideas on how to use it in their own cooking.5. Offer a special deal: People love a good deal, so consider offering a special discount or bundle for those who purchase the cookware during or after the demo.Remember, the key is to make the demo fun, interactive, and informative. Happy cooking!

Related to Cookware Demonstration: Sell it Confidently!

What is a cookware demonstration?

A cookware demonstration is a live presentation that showcases the features and benefits of Pampered Chef cookware products. It allows customers to see the products in action and learn how to use them for cooking and baking.

How do I prepare for a cookware demonstration?

Before a cookware demonstration, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products and their features. Practice using the products and have a plan for what recipes you will be demonstrating. It is also helpful to have a clean and organized cooking space.

What should I include in my cookware demonstration?

A successful cookware demonstration should include a variety of products, such as pots, pans, and utensils. It should also showcase different cooking techniques and recipes that highlight the unique features of the products. Don't forget to also mention the warranty and satisfaction guarantee that comes with Pampered Chef products.

How can I make my cookware demonstration engaging?

To make your cookware demonstration more engaging, involve your audience by asking for volunteers to help with the cooking. You can also include interactive elements, such as games or quizzes, to keep the audience interested. It's also important to be enthusiastic and passionate about the products you are demonstrating.

What are some tips for selling confidently during a cookware demonstration?

To sell confidently during a cookware demonstration, it is important to know your products inside and out. Be prepared to answer any questions about the products and their features. It's also helpful to share personal experiences and testimonials from satisfied customers. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for the sale and offer special promotions or incentives to encourage customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
marystell1
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefrobin
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies