• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Another Great Cookware Demo!

In summary, the audio is about how to rationalize the amount spent on cookware. The author compares it to an inexpensive pan that needs to be replaced every couple of years. The author suggests that if you use the pan 4 times a week for 4 weeks, that is only $7.81 per use. This is just in the first month. The price goes down with each use. The author also suggests that if you buy the cookware, you get a lifetime guarantee.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I got this from my upline last night. It is awesome. I just finished listening to the audio (amazing). I'm attaching this becuase it is too long to post - it the notes from the teleclass and the audio.
I'm so pumped up now to sell cookware after Allison's demo she posted this morning and now this! ;)

Attachments

• Sell More Cookware - Lisa Amblo.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 552
That is an amazing audio! I was able to listen to it a few months ago and it totally changed the way I demo our cookware!

I was one of the ones that pushed the saute pan as the try me piece, when in reality, you can't make too much in there. The family skillet is the one you can make almost anything in! I also worded it for people to have a show to get it full price. That is me putting MY feelings into it! *I* would never be able to pay full price for our sets...but there are tons of folks who can and WILL if I offer it to them!

Thanks for posting this...I think these notes are much more detailed than the ones I had, so I saved yours!

Thanks for the info!!!

This is awesome! I am going to email this link to my Director, so, she can email it to our cluster. I am tkaing cookware to shows now! And will work on talking about it more. I love the Family Skillet as the Try Me piece and have always thought you could not tell much with the saute pan. I rarely even use it. I love the FK, I can fry one pan and be enough for supper!

I am forwarding to my director also, however, she is not very computer savvy...just figured out how to reply to emails:D

We have a director in our cluster who is way up there in sales with PC. She sells lots of family skillets too by using this same tactic...telling them to use it to death for 3 weeks and if they dont like it, box it up and Fed Ex will pick it up. She said no one has EVER returned it! I never thought to ask her tho about bookings from it to get more cookware - this is so cool!

Thanks for the info! The 12" skillet and lid is one of the few pieces that I actually do own! (I am working on getting all the Exec pieces) It will definitely be my "try me" piece from now on! Works out well - I get so excited talking about it! :D

krzymomof4 said:
I am forwarding to my director also, however, she is not very computer savvy...just figured out how to reply to emails:D
Wow, that's kinda scary!!:eek:

Thank you! I am going to do a demo tomorrow at our cluster meeting.
The stovetop pizza in the SS 8" saute pan. They are awesome!

I was thinking last night on how to rationalize the amount spent in a way us women can relate too. And I thought about this.

If I want a pair of shoes that cost say $100 (which is rare by the way that I get them) I will rationalize it by saying that if I wear them 10 times that is only $10 per outfit and we can all do that and will eventually wear them more than that b/c I know I paid so much for them. Well, if you use this pan 4 times a week for 4 weeks thats 16 times and only $7.81 per use and that is just in the first month and the price goes down with each use and you end up way in the negative for a lifetime guarantee which does come with any shoe we buy!!!

What yall think? I can relate every purchase to shoes or purses!:balloon:

My SD always talks about cookware in terms of cost per use. She specifically compares it to an inexpensive pan that needs to be replaced every couple of years. You may save money initially, but by the time you factor in replacements, it's more per use.

what is the audio you are talking about?

barberlady said:
what is the audio you are talking about?

If you open the attachment in the first post, there is a link to it on there.

What is "Wow! Another Great Cookware Demo!"?

"Wow! Another Great Cookware Demo!" is a cooking demonstration event hosted by Pampered Chef where our consultants showcase our high-quality cookware and kitchen tools to help you make delicious and easy meals.

Do I need to pay to attend the demo?

No, our cooking demos are completely free of charge. It's a great opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, try out our products, and have a fun time with friends and family.

Can I purchase products at the demo?

Yes, our consultants will have products available for purchase at the demo. You can also place an order with your consultant if you would like to purchase products at a later time.

Do I need to bring anything to the demo?

No, you don't need to bring anything. Our consultants will provide all the necessary ingredients, tools, and equipment for the cooking demonstrations. Just come ready to have a good time and learn some new recipes!

Can I host a "Wow! Another Great Cookware Demo!" at my home?

Absolutely! Hosting a demo at your home is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun time with your friends and family. Contact your consultant to schedule a cooking demo at your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • GourmetGirl