• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, My Pampered Chef Business is Taking Off! How Did It Happen?

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement over receiving a large catalog order from a customer. The customer had also complimented the speaker's previous cooking show and expressed interest in hosting a show in the future. The speaker feels blessed and credits their positive attitude and recent attendance at a conference for their success. They also share a story of a host wanting to receive benefits from a large order placed by her friends. The speaker feels encouraged by the support and recognition from their customers.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Oh my goodness! I had a call at work from a customer from a show 2 months ago that said she had an order for me. I was thinking it would be something small...

I called her back and she said she thought she had enough for a show! She did indeed have enough for a $300 catalog show! Her sister (the former host) had a small order ($20) and then she ordered both executive cookware sets as well as the entertaining set and a bunch of other stuff! She had even broken down what went as a host order and what went as a customer order (She sells Longaberger [sp?] and read our host benefits very well!). I am so amazed and can't believe how awesome of a business we are! This is the second person to order cookware without me talking to them about it! I am so amazing at our reputation!

To top it off, she complimented me on my show and said she was looking forward to my next show that she is at (this fall, her sister's)! I was so surprised as it was only my second cooking show and my first show with a small crowd (4 people total)! She not only made my night, but she made my month! To have this and conference in the same month, not to mention the same week is incredible! I feel so blessed right now!

Sorry to ramble, but I just had to share how awesome this experience was! I hope every single one of you has an experience like this, because this has given me a major pat on the back in feeling like I can go anywhere with Pampered Chef!

Keep that attitude and you will go far!! That's what conference does for you too!!

It was amazing the difference in attitude once you attend your first conference!! It as breath of fresh air for your business every year too!

I know I had a host for this weekend tell me that she has some friends that want to order but can't till its closer to Christmas. She wanted to know how she could get benefits from their order since it won't be at her show. She then said that they want to order maybe $1,000 worth of products and if they do can I make sure she gets benefits from it. Ummm.... yeah I think I could swing that. :p

Way to go. You will go far with the attitude that you have. Great things can happen when you least expect them to.

I think those are the best kind of calls to get because you know people remembered and liked you!

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also get to build relationships with your customers and team members, as well as receive discounts on products and exclusive training and support.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to start your business, and then complete training and launch your business with the support of your team and mentor.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products, as well as pantry and entertaining items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, faster, and more enjoyable.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends and family to your home or online party, and your consultant will take care of the rest. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

What kind of support and training can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing training and support to help you grow and succeed as a consultant. We offer online and in-person training, as well as access to a network of experienced consultants who are always willing to help and share their knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Intrepid_Chef