• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Demo Ideas for Busy Demos?

In summary, the first recipe is for garlic Parmesan biscuit bites, and the second recipe is for skillet cake.
ChefPaulaB
I know that this has been discussed a ton, but I can't seem to find the link... I've read about a demo that a lot of you do for the cookware, garlic bites or something... Can someone please share that with me. I need to kick up my shows and start selling more and I'd like to add a couple smaller demos that you all talk about... like the cookware garlic bites and maybe the salsa demo. Do you all do both, or just one or the other on top of your regular demo? I've been thinking about doing the fajitas demo in the DCB this month and maybe next... but wondering if it would be too much to add the cookware demo on top of all that or not.... Please share, I'm still learning! Thanks a lot for any info!

I think you could easily do a skillet cake to go along with the chicken Fajitas. Put it in the oven first then start the fajitas....

GARLIC PARMESAN BISCUIT BITES

4 Tbls. Butter
1-2 Tbls. Italian Seasoning
1 Clove Garlic
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Pkg. Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8 count)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 8" or 10" Saute' Pan on stovetop, over medium heat. Sprinkle in Seasoning, press in garlic, and using Microplane grater, grate in cheese.
Using Utility knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add biscuits to the pan, tossing with the butter mixture until biscuits are well coated.
Immediately put in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.

There is also an actual PC nice picture recipe I got from here the other day. The one above is from someone on CS, I just copied and pasted. I made these Sunday night and LOVED them. So easy too.

Found it. There are 2 recipes on this, look at the bottom of the page attached.

Attachments

• se_fall_winter07_page24[1].pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 281
That's great! Thanks for the info! I'm going to try them tonight!

Here's a little tip if you've never done this kind of thing before... baking in the skillet. I learned a very hard lesson the first time I did this.

You pull the skillet out of the oven. You put it down on a trivet to let everyone ooh and ahh over it. You take care of a couple of things and then go back to the skillet to turn it onto a plate.

Here's where they get you.

Unlike any other time you've ever grabbed that 8' skillet... THIS TIME the handle is HOT!!!!

And if you forget that, you're gonna have a big old blistering bubbly 3rd degree burn on your hand.

Oh, I've NEVER done that... :blushing::p

... I wish!

I've even told other people to be careful doing it, and yet I STILL manage to burn myself!

One of these days I'll learn... I hope!

BTW, CHefPaulaB, you can also use the 1 or 2 tubes of the small biscuits (depending on how many people you are feeding), the kind that come in a 4-pack of tubes, each one has 10 small biscuits. At my grocery store they are way cheaper than even than the store brand of grands. Also, I lay them out in rows on my cutting board and then use my pizza cutter (or pastry cutter) to quarter them.

And, if you want a sweet version, using cinnamon and brown sugar instead of the garlic and parmesan is awesome, and then you can sprinkle some sprinkles on the top too!

That's good to know... thanks. I tried these last night, and luckily I didn't burn my hand. My DH and guest loved them, kids didn't like them... thinking about omitting the seasoning and just using the garlic and parm next time. But we all talked about using the cinnamon and sugar, sound nummy! That's a great tip about the other biscuits, they are cheaper. Thanks a lot for all of the input!!

What are some quick and easy recipes that can be demonstrated during a busy cooking demo?

Some great options are one-pot meals like stir fry or pasta dishes, simple appetizers such as bruschetta or dips, and easy desserts like no-bake cookies or fruit crisp.

What kitchen tools or gadgets can be incorporated into a cooking demo to save time?

Tools like a food chopper, garlic press, and veggie spiralizer can help speed up prep time. A pressure cooker, air fryer, or instant pot can also be great for demonstrating fast cooking methods.

How can I make a cooking demo interactive and engaging for the audience?

Incorporate audience participation by having them help with chopping or mixing ingredients. Encourage them to ask questions and provide tips or variations on the recipe. Also, consider having a raffle or giveaway to keep the audience engaged.

What are some tips for keeping the cooking demo organized and efficient?

Pre-measure ingredients, have all necessary tools and equipment ready, and practice the recipe beforehand. Also, have a clean-up plan in place to keep the demo area tidy during the presentation.

How can I use Pampered Chef products in a cooking demo to showcase their benefits and features?

Demonstrate how products like non-stick cookware, knives, or cooking tools make cooking easier and more efficient. Showcase the versatility of products by using them in different ways during the demo, such as using a grill pan on the stovetop and in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • OhmyDLM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
LBurke
  • pchefinski