• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kind of Goofy Cookware Question

In summary, the cookware is very fast and efficient. It is good for selling to Weight Watchers members who are fans of PC cookware.
jenniferlynne
Before joining Weight Watchers, and before purchasing the 4 and 6 piece cookware sets, I very rarely ever made steamed vegetables. Now I make them 2 or 3 times a week!! Ok. Here is the question. Is it my imagination, or is our steamer set extremely fast? It's been a long time since I used the other steamer I used to have, but I thought for sure it took awhile. Now my veggies are done in about 10 minutes from the time I put them in the steamer and turn it on. I have a Weight Watcher's show that I am doing in March and I thought I could make steamed veggies and maybe sell some cookware. I may even try it at my February shows too. I just wanted to check with you all about this before making a fool of myself at a show. I don't really know a lot about the cookware.

I use the micro steamer for veggies. They come out tender and perfect everytime. Carrots take longer than others, so I do them in a separate steamer.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing that the veggies steamed quicker because our cookware conducts heat so well. I know when I set a pot of water to boil, it always boils quicker in my Professional cookware than in my old set of non-PC cookware I got as a wedding present. What a great idea to show off our cookware at a Weight Watchers show!! Good luck!

That probably is the reason it gets done so fast. I did the "ice cube test" that someone else had posted. I put 4 ice cubes in our cookware and 4 in a piece of regular stainless steel cookware. The ice started melting right away in both, but much faster in ours. My husband thought I was just being silly, but then he realized I wasn't when he felt how cold ours was. The other piece only got cold on the bottom.

Good ideal!!I happen to be a WeightWatcher leader and some of my members really love PC items. I can't talk about it at my meetings but if they ask outside of class I tell them.

Tara

1. How do I clean my Goofy Cookware?

Cleaning your Goofy Cookware is easy! Simply wash with warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. For tough, stuck-on stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner and a gentle scrub brush. Avoid using metal utensils to prevent scratching the surface.

2. Is Goofy Cookware oven-safe?

Yes, Goofy Cookware is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, please note that the handles may become hot, so always use oven mitts when handling the cookware.

3. Can I use Goofy Cookware on an induction cooktop?

No, Goofy Cookware is not compatible with induction cooktops. It is designed to be used on gas or electric stovetops only.

4. How do I prevent my Goofy Cookware from sticking?

To prevent sticking, make sure to preheat your cookware before adding any ingredients. You can also use a small amount of oil or cooking spray to help prevent sticking.

5. Can I put my Goofy Cookware in the dishwasher?

While Goofy Cookware is technically dishwasher-safe, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the cookware. Harsh dishwasher detergents and high heat can cause damage to the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • christy_c