• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Sales This Month to Reach 1500?

Thanks Noora! I had no idea that was there. :o After 6 months at this, I'm still finding new things...what a great resource!
milkangel
ideas of how to get another 262 to make it to 1500 i have already done a 1230 month but just need that extra bit to get there any ideas? i have set up an black friday on facebook and intited every one and where else can i set that up? would love to get there this time. and kep going strong i had an 1800 month last month and need more.

Are you going to send the Black Friday info to past hosts/guests as well? Maybe a flyer on some of the great stocking stuffer items too? Those $10 things can add up!

i have not thought of that yet becuse i just had an open house and had to close it last week before i can call everyone on the lsit.

Have you sent the DCB mail out in your personal website? I did this and sold 2 in about 5 minutes.

chezshelly said:
Have you sent the DCB mail out in your personal website? I did this and sold 2 in about 5 minutes.

How do you do this? I thought there was just the one general generic newsletter that goes out each month from the website. There is one specific about DCB? Are there more?

pattybrady said:
How do you do this? I thought there was just the one general generic newsletter that goes out each month from the website. There is one specific about DCB? Are there more?

You can send Customer Connection emails from the "Work With Your Contacts" section of your PWS. Just select the people you would like it to go to, and choose "Send an e-mail" from the options.

the email is up that you can send to your customers about the cyber monday sale!!!!

NooraK said:
You can send Customer Connection emails from the "Work With Your Contacts" section of your PWS. Just select the people you would like it to go to, and choose "Send an e-mail" from the options.

Thanks Noora! I had no idea that was there. :eek: After 6 months at this, I'm still finding new things...what a great resource!

It's a little bit hidden, isn't it? You can't see the option until you select contacts. A little weird, but now that I know it's there, I'll surely use it.

1. How can I increase my sales this month?

The best way to increase your sales this month is by reaching out to potential customers and offering special promotions or discounts. You can also host virtual or in-person cooking demonstrations to showcase our products and generate interest.

2. What are some effective ways to reach new customers?

One effective way to reach new customers is by utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to promote your business and products. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers or participate in local events and fairs to introduce our products to a wider audience.

3. How can I upsell or cross-sell to my current customers?

One way to upsell or cross-sell to your current customers is by bundling complementary products together or offering special discounts for purchasing multiple items. You can also suggest additional products that would enhance their current purchase during the ordering process.

4. What can I do to stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants?

To stand out from other consultants, you can offer personalized and exceptional customer service, create unique and engaging content on social media, and constantly educate yourself on our products to better assist your customers.

5. How can I track my sales and stay organized?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you track your sales and stay organized. You can use our online ordering system to keep track of your orders and customer information, as well as use our sales tracking sheets and planner to keep yourself organized and on top of your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chickey
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl