• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Get the Booking Benefit?

In summary, as a consultant, you can receive the booking benefit even if you are not the one who booked the party. The booking benefit is 10% of the total party sales in free products and there is no minimum sales goal required. You can use the benefit towards your own purchases, host specials, customer specials, or business supplies. Additionally, there is no limit to the number of times you can receive the booking benefit for parties that you book and facilitate.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does any know if a consultant can get the booking benefit?

I don't see why not. You would have to purchase it under that hosts name.I have done that before when she did not want it.

luvs2sellit said:
I don't see why not. You would have to purchase it under that hosts name.I have done that before when she did not want it.
You can do it this way if a host doesn't want it, but technically as consultants, we can't order a booking benefit. So we're not allowed to if it's under our name. But if the past host doesn't want it, I say go for it!

Just wondering since I'm the past host of the show. I would love the roasting pan but was unable to order it through the sample products.

Yeah, unfortunately what I was told was that once you sign your agreement, this isn't something you can redeem. I suppose you can try to do it through PP and see if it goes through.

Booking BonusI thought we as consultants can order the host bonus anyway. It doesn't have to be a booking thing. And we can do it one month ahead.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Brandi W.

Oops!I just realized my mistake. It's the guest special we can order not the host bonus. Duh.

Mark it up to one of those days.

Brandi W.

1. Can I still receive the booking benefit if I am not the one who booked the party?

Yes, as long as you are the consultant who is present at the party and facilitate the orders, you will still receive the booking benefit.

2. How much is the booking benefit for a consultant?

The booking benefit for a consultant is 10% of the total party sales in free products.

3. Do I have to reach a certain sales goal to receive the booking benefit?

No, there is no minimum sales goal required to receive the booking benefit. However, the more sales you have, the higher your booking benefit will be.

4. Can I use the booking benefit towards my own purchases?

Yes, the booking benefit can be used towards your own purchases as well as to purchase host specials, customer specials, or business supplies.

5. How often can I receive the booking benefit?

You can receive the booking benefit for every party that you book and facilitate as a consultant. There is no limit to the number of times you can receive the benefit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies