• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl

In summary, a "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl" is a fun and creative cake made using the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl. It is shaped like the popular character, Buzz Lightyear, from the Toy Story movies. The ingredients needed for the cake include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk. You will also need frosting, food coloring, and any additional decorations you would like to add. No special tools or pans are needed, only the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl. The total time to make the cake will vary but on average takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. And, you can use the batter bowl to make cakes in different shapes and designs, including your
Koolotus
I could sweasr one of you talented gals made and posted a picture of a buzz lightyear cake. I need to see the picture!
Help :)
Thanks

I think you might be talking about my R2-D2 cake. i'll see if I can bump it up for you.

Nope! But your cake and the tractor was too cute :)

Related to Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl

What is a "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl"?

A "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl" is a fun and creative cake made using the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl. It is shaped like the popular character, Buzz Lightyear, from the Toy Story movies.

What ingredients do I need to make a "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl"?

The ingredients needed for the cake include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk. You will also need frosting, food coloring, and any additional decorations you would like to add.

Do I need any special tools or pans to make this cake?

No, the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl is the only special tool needed to make the "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl." It is used to create the unique shape of the cake.

How long does it take to make a "Buzz Lightyear Cake in the Batter Bowl"?

The total time for making this cake will depend on your baking skills and the size of your batter bowl. On average, it takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to prepare and bake the cake, plus additional time for cooling and decorating.

Can I use a different character or shape for this cake?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl to make cakes in different shapes and designs. You can get creative and use your favorite characters or even make a traditional round cake using the batter bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • ChefJWarren