• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition

In summary, the "Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition" is a cookbook that features step-by-step instructions with clear images for creating unique and creative cakes using a batter bowl. A batter bowl is a large bowl with a handle and spout that is ideal for making cakes because it allows for easy mixing and pouring of the batter. The cookbook includes a variety of cake recipes for different occasions, and no special tools or equipment are required. The recipes are easy to follow and include tips for substitutions and variations.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Does anyone have pictures of batter bowl cakes they have made? I got directions for different types of cakes, but am having difficulty envisioning them.:confused: I am a visual learner! Thanks!

I would be interested too... I have trifle bowl pics...but not batter bowls.

I just made one this week and I took a pic with my camera phone... I will see if I can get it uploaded to my computer and post it later tonight!

I made a cake shaped like a NOSE for my husbands birthday this past summer... I wrote on it "You're OLD and everyone "NOSE" it... hahah... corny, I know... but no pictures, sorry! :eek:p

If you search under files for batter bowl cakes you will find some pics. I have some at home which I can post when I get home, that I downloaded from there.

Okay, here is mine... if I had to do it again, I'd probably taper down the top so it was more "waist-like".

Photo_101607_001.jpg

I did a football cake for my boyfriend, using coconut and green food coloring for the grass. It turned out good.

Attachments

• footballcake.jpg
    footballcake.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 402

1. What is the "Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition"?

The "Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition" is a cookbook specifically designed for visual learners. It features step-by-step instructions with clear images for creating unique and creative cakes using a batter bowl.

2. What is a batter bowl and why is it used for making cakes?

A batter bowl is a large bowl with a handle and a spout, typically used for mixing and pouring batter. It is ideal for making cakes because it allows for easy mixing and pouring of the batter, resulting in evenly baked cakes with less mess.

3. What types of cakes can be made using a batter bowl?

The "Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition" features a variety of cake recipes, including chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and carrot cakes. It also includes cake ideas for special occasions, such as birthdays and holidays.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these batter bowl cakes?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. However, a batter bowl and a mixer or whisk are recommended for best results. The cookbook also includes tips for substituting ingredients and equipment if needed.

5. Are the recipes in the "Batter Bowl Cake Ideas: Visual Learner Edition" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes are specifically designed for visual learners and feature step-by-step instructions with clear images. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for creating beautiful and delicious cakes every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • beepampered