• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Brother in Egypt on Missions Trip

In summary, the purpose of the "Brother in Egypt on Missions Trip" is to spread the message of love and hope through service and ministry to the people of Egypt. The trip can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks and the work can include various activities such as building projects, community outreach, teaching, and serving in local churches and organizations. Safety is a top priority and the organization works closely with partners and local authorities to ensure the well-being of all participants. You can support your brother by praying for him and the team, providing financial support if possible, and staying connected through regular communication.
nikked
Gold Member
Egypt Coptic church decries attacks on Christians | General Headlines | Comcast.net

My brother is on a two-week conference/missions trip to Egypt right now (just started a few days ago). Right now he's in Alexandria, but will be returning to Cairo sometime between the 13th & 15th. If you could please pray for the team he's with and him, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Prayers said. I've had this region on my heart for a while.

I will definitely keep your brother and his team in my prayers. It is heartbreaking to hear about the attacks on Christians in Egypt. It is important for all of us to stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters who are facing persecution. I hope that your brother and his team stay safe and are able to spread love and hope during their time in Egypt. Thank you for bringing attention to this issue and for asking for prayers.

What is the purpose of the "Brother in Egypt on Missions Trip"?

The purpose of the trip is to spread the message of love and hope through service and ministry to the people of Egypt.

How long will the missions trip last?

The length of the trip varies depending on the specific mission and project, but typically it can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks.

What type of work will be done on the missions trip?

The work can include various activities such as building projects, community outreach, teaching, and serving in local churches and organizations.

Is it safe for my brother to go on this missions trip to Egypt?

Yes, safety is our top priority and we work closely with our partners and local authorities to ensure the well-being of all participants on the missions trip.

How can I support my brother during his missions trip?

You can support your brother by praying for him and the team, providing financial support if possible, and staying connected through regular communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies