• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Successful Surgery - Support for Brother's Plastic Surgery Journey

In summary, the conversation is about a person who is having surgery but the details such as the type of surgery, the identity of the person, and the date and time are not mentioned. Prayers are requested for a successful outcome, a speedy recovery, and for the person's well-being and healing. Suggestions are given for sending thoughts and prayers, and although specific requests are not mentioned, it is suggested to pray for the person's health, strength, comfort, and for the medical team and a successful outcome.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
My brother is having plastic surgery today.

About a month ago he was at the beach with some friends..he was walking back to their room at night and tripped over a speed bump..well..he face planted into the tail light of a pick up truck..and broke it..the sharp edge then ripped off half of is left nostrile. Today he has the first of 3-4 surgeries. He was very nervous to go have it done. So if you could all just pray for him I would appreciate it. He is already at the hospital and they said that the surgery will start around 1130 and take about 2 hours.

Thanks.

Ouch! Prayer said.

Thank you Rae..and yes..it looks like it hurt..

I am working today..so my mom is keeping me updated via text..it looks like he will only be going into the OR at 2:30 now..as if he were not nervous enough..so now he has another 1:30 hours to go. I bet he is hungry..since he could not eat at all today.

1. What kind of surgery is the person having?

The specific type of surgery is not mentioned, but prayers are needed for a successful outcome and a speedy recovery.

2. Who is the person having surgery?

The person having surgery is not identified, but prayers are requested for their well-being and healing.

3. When is the surgery taking place?

The date and time of the surgery are not specified, but prayers are needed during the entire process and for a positive outcome.

4. How can I send my thoughts and prayers?

You can send your thoughts and prayers by leaving a comment on the post or by reaching out to the person's family and friends directly.

5. Is there anything specific we can pray for?

The post does not mention any specific prayer requests, but you can pray for the person's health, strength, and comfort during this time. You can also pray for the medical team performing the surgery and for a successful outcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies