• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperately in Need of Prayers!!

I'm glad to hear that he is doing well. I'll keep you updated.I talked to my brother and he said that Ernie is home from the hospital and is doing well. Prayers definitely working! :D
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
A young 22 boy, Ernie, that is friends with my younger brother was riding another friend's (Anthony) quad this afternoon. Apparently he was showing off and was attempting to do a wheelie across a relatively business road and the quad flipped over, and landed on him. He was not wearing a helmet. From what I understand, he was also then hit by a car. Please pray for him. He was immediately life flighted and is suffering from internal and external bleeding and his brain is hemmoraging. Please pray for the medical staff that is working with him, for Ernie, his family, and for Anthony's family

This is the last thing that anyone needs right now. Anthony just lost his father to suicide 2 weeks ago, so his family doesn't need this either. Also, they just lost another good friend a year ago and was killed too houses up in an accident.

**Update** I just talked to my brother and Ernie's parnets don't know anything yet.

Last edited:
YIKES!!!! ...will be praying for this situation all around!

Prayers coming your way!

WOW!! I will definitely keep this young man in my prayers. Please if possible keep us updated on how things are going. It really sad to hear stories like this.

Sending love, hugs and prayers your way!! Please keep us posted.

Oh my goodness - praying for him to fight and get better.

Oh My!!! Prayers on the way!!

I will pray! Let us know when you find out an update.

I'll be praying, too!

I'm praying for everyone. Please keep us posted.

((((HUGS))))) Sending prayers your way, Amy. Please keep us up to date! :angel:

I talked to my brother and he said he doesn't know anything other then when Ernie got to the hospital he was bleeding out of his ears. That's not a good sign at all!

Praying for all involved:angel: Please keep us posted.

Prayers going to Erine and to Ernie's family.

God will surround them all with his love

Praying........

Praying here too! Please keep us posted on how he is doing!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I talked to my brother and he said he doesn't know anything other then when Ernie got to the hospital he was bleeding out of his ears. That's not a good sign at all!

No, NOT good! :(

Let us know when you hear more.

I just talked to my brother and he said that Ernie's on life support, but that's all that he knows. I guess they aren't releasing a whole lot of info.

I'm so sorry to hear that.:( That's really sad....I hope he makes a turnaround.

Amy, I am praying for a miracle for your friends family.

I'm so sorry. Everyone involved will be in my prayers.

Gentle bump...

I was wondering if there were any updates on Ernie?

Sorry, I haven't heard much other than he has a collapsed lung and is on a vent. The family doesn't want to release much information.

Bumping . . . . .

Just checking

:chef:

He will be in my prayers. I'm very sorry for the situation and thanks for the updates...

Well, I did talk to my brother yesterday & he said that Ernie is now home from the hospital & is doing well. Thanks for all of the prayers!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

This is amazing news! God is so good!

Last edited:
Praise the Lord! How AMAZING!!! It sounded so bad and now he is back home! Whoo-hoo!!!

Related to Desperately in Need of Prayers!!

1. Can Pampered Chef products help with meal prep during a difficult time?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and appliances that can simplify meal prep and save you time in the kitchen. From our Quick Cooker to our food chopper, our products can make cooking and meal planning easier during a challenging time.

2. Are there any recipes that are particularly comforting for someone going through a tough time?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for providing comfort during difficult times. Some popular options include our Chicken Noodle Soup, Creamy Mac and Cheese, and Slow Cooker Pot Roast. You can also find recipes for easy and delicious desserts to help lift spirits.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make meal planning more efficient during a difficult time?

Our Meal Prep Set and Meal Planning Bundle are great options for streamlining your meal planning process. These products can help you prep and store ingredients in advance, making it easier to throw together a meal when you're short on time or energy.

4. Can Pampered Chef products be used for self-care during a tough time?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef spa products, such as our Citrus Lavender Hand and Foot Balm and Relaxing Lavender Essential Oil, are perfect for pampering yourself and providing some much-needed self-care during a challenging time.

5. Are there any resources or support groups offered by Pampered Chef for those in need of prayers?

While we do not have specific resources or support groups for those in need of prayers, we do have a strong community of consultants and customers who are always willing to offer support and encouragement. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any additional assistance or resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Chef Ritz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies