• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Please and Thanksgiving

Thank you for your prayers!Trish sending good thoughts and prayers to DH and his decision tomorrow! Praying for wisdom and peace.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Please pray for my dh today. He has a job interview today at 12 noon eastern time. His current job ends on Oct 31. God walked him right into
this interview. Pray that he won't tell try and give them too much info. He tends to feel he needs to over tell things and he needs to just answer what is asked and show his integrity and basically not just babble on. :) Thanks in advance. I'll keep you posted!

Sending ooodles of good thoughts and prayers to you and DH!!

Prayers for your DH!

Praying for DH today.

prayers are being sent...

Thank you thank you thank you all! He's been there over 90 minutes!
Thank you God for this opportunity!!!!!! I pray the truth is that this is directly from Your hand! Amen!

Just prayed for him, Diane!

Usually the longer you are there, the more they talk to you, the happier they are with you. I love the ones you can sit back and relax in because they are trying to sell you on them. God bless his interview!!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Update: DH is home and the interview went great however he now has to decide if he wants to fly to their home office for an official interview. He was not told that this was all just preliminary. So... please pray that he will have clarity in this decision. I cannot thank you all enough!

I missed the first post, but will pray for the latter...

Missed the chance to pray for the interview, but I'll definitely pray for clarity.

Thank you!!! Please do! He is actually calling tomorrow morning to set up the trip to their home office. He can't find out the details about the job without going. I'll be keeping you posted as to when he goes etc. It's the same industry he works in now but the site will be a hugh change so he is seeking God's leading to know for sure that he can adapt to the mindset change that would be necessary to make. I know that he can... he has to be at peace with it himself. TIA!!!!!!!!

1. What is the "Prayers Please and Thanksgiving" program?

The "Prayers Please and Thanksgiving" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef where we invite our customers to share their prayer requests and thanksgivings with us. It is our way of connecting with our community and providing support and encouragement through the power of prayer.

2. How can I submit a prayer request or thanksgiving?

There are a few ways you can submit your prayer request or thanksgiving. You can fill out the form on our website, email us directly, or reach out to us through our social media channels. We also have prayer request cards available at our in-person events.

3. Will my prayer request or thanksgiving be kept confidential?

Yes, your privacy is important to us. We will not share your personal information or the details of your prayer request or thanksgiving with anyone outside of our team. We may share general prayer requests and thanksgivings with our community for them to join in prayer, but we will not use any names or personal information.

4. Can I submit multiple prayer requests or thanksgivings?

Absolutely, we encourage you to share as many requests and thanksgivings as you would like. Our team will pray for each one individually and celebrate with you in your thanksgivings.

5. How can I support the "Prayers Please and Thanksgiving" program?

You can support the "Prayers Please and Thanksgiving" program by submitting your own requests and thanksgivings, as well as joining us in praying for others. You can also share the program with your friends and family and invite them to join in as well. Together, we can create a strong community of support and love through prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lcucinella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies