1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Prayers please and thanksgiving

1. quiverfull7

quiverfull7 Legacy Member Gold Member

Please pray for my dh today. He has a job interview today at 12 noon eastern time. His current job ends on Oct 31. God walked him right into
    this interview. Pray that he won't tell try and give them too much info. He tends to feel he needs to over tell things and he needs to just answer what is asked and show his integrity and basically not just babble on. :) Thanks in advance. I'll keep you posted!

Oct 13, 2009
  2. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Sending ooodles of good thoughts and prayers to you and DH!!

Oct 13, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Prayers for your DH!

4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Praying for DH today.

Oct 13, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

prayers are being sent...

Oct 13, 2009
  6. quiverfull7

Thank you thank you thank you all! He's been there over 90 minutes!
    Thank you God for this opportunity!!!!!! I pray the truth is that this is directly from Your hand! Amen!

Oct 13, 2009
  7. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Just prayed for him, Diane!

Oct 13, 2009
  8. Trish in Texas

Trish in Texas Member Gold Member

Usually the longer you are there, the more they talk to you, the happier they are with you. I love the ones you can sit back and relax in because they are trying to sell you on them. God bless his interview!!

Trish in Texas
    Independent Consultant

9. quiverfull7

Update: DH is home and the interview went great however he now has to decide if he wants to fly to their home office for an official interview. He was not told that this was all just preliminary. So... please pray that he will have clarity in this decision. I cannot thank you all enough!

Oct 13, 2009
  10. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

I missed the first post, but will pray for the latter...

Oct 13, 2009
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Missed the chance to pray for the interview, but I'll definitely pray for clarity.

Oct 13, 2009
  12. quiverfull7

Thank you!!! Please do! He is actually calling tomorrow morning to set up the trip to their home office. He can't find out the details about the job without going. I'll be keeping you posted as to when he goes etc. It's the same industry he works in now but the site will be a hugh change so he is seeking God's leading to know for sure that he can adapt to the mindset change that would be necessary to make. I know that he can... he has to be at peace with it himself. TIA!!!!!!!!

Oct 13, 2009
Have something to add?