• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Honoring 25 Years of Air Force Service: My DH's Retirement & Job Search

In summary, my husband is retiring from the Air Force after 25 years of incredible, honorable service. He is on what is called "terminal leave". Basically, he is done working for the Air Force, but is still considered active duty (and receiving full pay) until March 31. He had been promised a civilian position with his old squadron, but that job was given to another (near as we can tell, that was totally political). We had been counting on that position to give us two months of dual full time pay to rebuild some savings (wiped out by drama with our 19 year old). So, he is on the job hunt. The good news is, he has two months of full time salary still...We have
nikked
Gold Member
My DH, whom I am so proud of, is retiring from the Air Force after 25 years of incredible, honorable service.

He is on what is called "terminal leave". Basically, he is done working for the Air Force, but is still considered active duty (and receiving full pay) until March 31.

He had been promised a civilian position with his old squadron, but that job was given to another (near as we can tell, that was totally political). We had been counting on that position to give us two months of dual full time pay to rebuild some savings (wiped out by drama with our 19 year old).

So, he is on the job hunt. The good news is, he has two months of full time salary still...We have signed with a company that is helping him (a reverse head hunter is the best way to describe it).

We have been praying for ANY door to open, but realize that God has the RIGHT door waiting for us. So, prayers for us to be led to the RIGHT door, the one He has chosen for us, are appreciated (quickly would be nice!).

Thanks, friends!

I will keep him and your family in my prayers.

will keep you in our prayers.

Prayers being said for you guys on this new quest ahead of you! May the path appear quickly...Karen

Congrats on his military retirement! My husband is retired military as well. I'm sure he'll have wonderful job opportunities.

We will keep you guys in our family prayers as well!!

Thank you to your husband for his service!!! God will bless....

Father we praise you for the job you have picked out for this family. We know that when 1 door closes you open another one...one that is even better. Help them Lord to be open to hear your voice. We pray for your divine intervention in this matter. Thank you Jesus for your provision. Amen.

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it relate to the Air Force retirement?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products. The company has a partnership with the Air Force Aid Society, which supports Air Force members and their families. Through this partnership, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for Air Force members, including those who are retiring.

2. How can Pampered Chef products be beneficial during a job search?

Pampered Chef products can be used in various ways during a job search. For example, the cookware and kitchen tools can be used to prepare meals at home, saving money on eating out. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party can be a fun and effective way to network and potentially find job opportunities through friends and family.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Air Force retirees with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions available for Air Force retirees through Pampered Chef. These can include discounts on products, free shipping, and exclusive access to certain products or promotions. These offers can vary, so it is recommended to regularly check the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for more information.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and what are the benefits?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. As a consultant, you can earn income, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards. You also have the flexibility to work around your own schedule and be a part of a supportive community.

5. Can Pampered Chef help with fundraising for Air Force related organizations?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers fundraising opportunities for Air Force related organizations. Through their "Round-Up from the Heart" program, customers can round up their order total to the nearest dollar and the extra change will go towards the Air Force Aid Society. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers fundraising options for school and community organizations as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva