• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Please and Thanksgiving

In summary, the person is asking for prayers for their husband who has a job interview today. They are hoping for a good outcome as his current job ends soon. The interview went well, but now he has to decide if he wants to fly to the company's home office for an official interview. They are seeking clarity and confidence in this decision. The person will keep everyone updated.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Please pray for my dh today. He has a job interview today at 12 noon eastern time. His current job ends on Oct 31. God walked him right into
this interview. Pray that he won't tell try and give them too much info. He tends to feel he needs to over tell things and he needs to just answer what is asked and show his integrity and basically not just babble on. Thanks in advance. I'll keep you posted!

quiverfull7 said:
Please pray for my dh today. He has a job interview today at 12 noon eastern time. His current job ends on Oct 31. God walked him right into
this interview. Pray that he won't tell try and give them too much info. He tends to feel he needs to over tell things and he needs to just answer what is asked and show his integrity and basically not just babble on. Thanks in advance. I'll keep you posted!

Prayers coming! Please keep us posted!

Done! Let us know how it goes!

You got it!

Thanks y'all! I'll let you know as soon as I know anything!
They just posted this job opening yesterday and it closes on Friday so we
are praying that is a good sign. however we have no experience in
the area of job searching so we have no real clue! :)

Update: DH is home and the interview went great however he now has to decide if he wants to fly to their home office for an official interview. He was not told that this was all just preliminary. Why oh why in this technological age can't they do a webcam interview!!!!!! Anyway.... I'm SO thankful it went well.
So... please pray that he will have clarity in this decision. I cannot thank you all enough!

Wow!! They want him to interview at the Home Office?! That's a good sign. Thank you Jesus. Lord, please be with her DH as he walks in Your path for his life. I pray for clarity in this decision. Amen!

I can't thank you all enough. I just read your responses to him and he is so touched. Please pray for confidence for him. He is actually calling tomorrow morning to set up the trip to their home office. He can't find out the details about the job without going. I'll be keeping you posted as to when he goes etc. It's the same industry he works in now but the site will be a hugh change so he is seeking God's leading to know for sure that he can adapt to the mindset change that would be necessary to make. I know that he can... he has to be at peace with it himself. TIA!!!!!!!!

Related to Prayers Please and Thanksgiving

What is "Prayers Please and Thanksgiving"?

"Prayers Please and Thanksgiving" is a special program where our Pampered Chef consultants and customers can submit prayer requests and expressions of gratitude. These requests are then shared with our entire community who will keep you in their thoughts and prayers.

How do I submit a prayer request or expression of gratitude?

You can submit a prayer request or expression of gratitude by filling out the form on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Please include as much detail as you feel comfortable sharing so that our community can provide you with the best support possible.

Who will see my prayer request or expression of gratitude?

Your prayer request or expression of gratitude will be shared with our entire Pampered Chef community, including our consultants and customers. Please keep in mind that this is a public forum and to only share what you feel comfortable with.

Can I request a specific person to pray for me?

Yes, you can request a specific person to pray for you. When submitting your prayer request, you can include the name of the person or people you would like to pray for you. However, please keep in mind that our entire community will also be praying for you.

Can I remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request or expression of gratitude?

Yes, you can choose to remain anonymous when submitting a prayer request or expression of gratitude. Just indicate that you would like to remain anonymous in the form or let your Pampered Chef consultant know. Your privacy is important to us and we will respect your wishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • lcucinella