• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!

In summary, Deb's 6 yo DS broke his arm near the elbow over six months ago. He was in a long arm cast for almost 5 weeks and, as a result, he lost flexion in his arm. We have had dozens of physical therapy sessions since October. There was some improvement last December, but it was not sustained. We gave physical therapy one last try (with a different therapist and some different exercises) over the past two months and still no improvement. The orthopedist yesterday and he determined that it was time to do something. This coming Monday, he will be put under with general anesthesia, and have the arm manipulated while viewing it with x-ray. The intention is to determine whether this is a bone problem
chefkathy
My 6 yo DS broke his arm near the elbow over six months ago. He was in a long arm cast for almost 5 weeks and, as a result, he lost flexion in his arm. He could not bend it past 90 degrees (meaning he could not bend it upwards to touch his shoulder). We have had dozens of physical therapy sessions since October. There was some improvement last December, but it was not sustained. We gave physical therapy one last try (with a different therapist and some different exercises) over the past two months and still no improvement.

We saw the orthopedist yesterday and he determined that it was time to do something. This coming Monday, he will be put under with general anesthesia, and have the arm manipulated while viewing it with x-ray. The intention is to determine whether this is a bone problem or a soft tissue problem. If it is a bone problem, they will rebreak it and recast it. If it is a soft tissue problem, he will need further surgery.

Please pray for his arm to get back to normal, and for God’s grace and strength for us! It has been a long road and we are happy that there will likely be some resolution soon.

Of course my business has taken a hit over the past six months. The arm was broken on 9/9/09 and I had my 2nd DS on 9/20/09, so it hasn't been easy! At one point we were going to therapy 5 days a week! My team has suffered as has my personal business. I am looking forward to things getting back to normal!

Sending along prayers for you and your family Deb!!!! :pray:

Deb,
I will say some prayers, he is the same age as my oldest and I can only imagine if we had been dealing with this for so long. Let us know how it goes.
Chantelle

:pray:prayers for your son and for you and your family. Glad they are going to take a good look at it so they can start working towards helping him out. Can't imagine how stressed you must be with this and your new baby. Stay strong.:pray:

Prayers said for all of you. Hoping you'll get answers on Monday and will be headed on the road to complete recovery!

Wow, you have been slammed. Praying for your son and the family. May it be an easy and permanent solution. May you get some strength and stamina, and may your biz thrive. Sending you hugs and good thoughts your way!

Sending prayers and good thoughts to all of you. (((hugs)))

Deb, i am SO sorry to hear what has happened, I will definitely be keeping Little B in my prayers. :( I'll try and call you tomorrow!

XOXO~

sending prayers up for you and your family!!

You all are definitely in my prayers!! I hope all goes well.

sending good thoughts your way Deb :)

You are in my prayers as well.

Prayers to your little man!

What is "Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!"?

"Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!" is a collection of prayers specifically written for 6-year-old boys. These prayers cover a variety of topics such as gratitude, courage, and protection.

Who wrote "Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!"?

"Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!" was written by Pampered Chef consultant and mother, Sarah Smith. Sarah was inspired to create this collection of prayers after struggling to find age-appropriate prayers for her own son.

How can "Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!" benefit my child?

By incorporating these prayers into your child's daily routine, you can help them develop a stronger relationship with God and learn important values such as gratitude, forgiveness, and kindness.

Can these prayers be used for children of other ages?

While these prayers were specifically written for 6-year-old boys, they can be adapted for children of other ages as well. Feel free to modify the language or content to better suit your child's age and needs.

Can I personalize the prayers for my own child?

Absolutely! "Prayers for My 6 Yo Son Please!" is meant to be a resource for parents to use and adapt for their own child. You can add your child's name, change the wording, or even write your own prayers using this collection as inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies