• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Nathan, Shine, and Phil

In summary, a co-worker received news that her 21-year-old son, Nathan, was in a car accident and is currently in surgery for internal bleeding and a partially severed hand. His parents, Shine and Phil, are requesting prayers for his recovery. Updates reveal that Nathan has come through surgery and is doing well, but his hand will take time to heal. He also seems to be confused about the accident, mentioning a tree. Continued prayers are requested for a speedy recovery.
Chef Ritz
When I arrived at work today one of my co-workers came up and said she received a phone call from her ex-husband in California and her 21 year old son was in a car accident last night. He has internal bleeding and his right hand was almost severed. He also has a concussion. His name is Nathan and his parents are Shine and Phil. He is currently in surgery right now on the hand, please begin praying for him and his family.

They'll be in my prayers.

Mine, too. Please keep us updated as you get information!

I will keep them in my prayers!

Sad newsOh so sorry to hear about that. I will definitely keep that in my prayers. Yes please keep us updated.

Debbie :D

Shine just found out that Nathan has come through surgery and is doing good. He is talking and keeps wanting to know why he parked his car in front of that tree. His hand was able to be repaired and will take time to heal and get function. His internal bleeding is caused from bruising and will get better with time.
Thank you all for the prayers, keep prayer for a fast recovery.

Praying and praising!

Thank God he'll be alright. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!

Chef Ritz said:
Shine just found out that Nathan has come through surgery and is doing good. He is talking and keeps wanting to know why he parked his car in front of that tree. His hand was able to be repaired and will take time to heal and get function. His internal bleeding is caused from bruising and will get better with time.
Thank you all for the prayers, keep prayer for a fast recovery.

Your initial post didn't mention anything about a tree, just a car accident. Is he delirious or did something happen with a tree?

1. Who is Nathan, Shine, and Phil?

Nathan, Shine, and Phil are three individuals who are in need of prayers. They could be friends, family members, or even colleagues of the person requesting prayers.

2. Why do they need prayers?

The specific reasons for why they need prayers may vary. It could be for health issues, personal struggles, or any other challenges they may be facing.

3. How can I help?

You can help by sending positive thoughts and prayers their way. You can also offer any support or assistance that you are able to provide.

4. Is there any other way to show support besides prayers?

Yes, you can also show support by sending words of encouragement, offering a helping hand, or simply being there for them during this difficult time.

5. Can I share this with others?

Yes, feel free to share this request for prayers with others who may also be willing to send positive thoughts and support to Nathan, Shine, and Phil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies