• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers....

In summary, Kristin's cousin Jeannie has recently been diagnosed with stage 3 stomach cancer. She comes from a family where her grandmother and great-grandmother both passed away from the same disease. Jeannie is a mother to two young boys and is facing the possibility of losing her life to cancer. The family is asking for prayers and support during this difficult time, as they hope for a miracle and for Jeannie to be able to fight and survive this disease.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Here I go again with prayer requests. It isn't for me this time. My cousin Jeannie recently found out she has stage 3 stomach cancer. Our Grandmothers are sisters and they they both had it and died from it. I went over to bring her a Lasagna the other night with another cousin and it was so sad. The emotions this poor woman is going through is almost more than I could bare. Her mom also died of breast cancer. She has started chemo but will be going through surgery to get her entire stomach removed. She has 2 little boys (8 yrs(Nicholas) & 4 yrs(Jason)). Her mentality of course is set at the worst case scenario and I am asking for you all to pray that she can prove to our family that someone can get cancer and SURVIVE! She needs a hand in thinking positive so I along with quite a few of our other family members are trying to support her by bringing dinner once a week and just letting her talk it out. She is getting a lot of support from the community as well. Her husband owns his own business so as you can imagine does not have the best insurance. The bills are just at the beginning of racking up for them. Please dear Lord hear our prayer. Jeannie needs to receive strength to be strong to be able to fight this horrific disease that has taken a LOT of our family already. I am praying for a miracle. :( :cry: :(

Oh Kristin I am so sorry to hear! I reckon your cousin is young w/such little ones! I will be praying and keeping them close to my heart. God Bless them and you!

vwpamperedchef said:
Oh Kristin I am so sorry to hear! I reckon your cousin is young w/such little ones! I will be praying and keeping them close to my heart. God Bless them and you!
Thanks Vanessa. She is early 40's. Yes too young! That is one of the fears she mentioned. She doesn't want those boys to be without a mom. They are too little. I think that is her biggest fear. Heartbreaking. Even harder when your involved.

Kristin,

Prayers coming your way. If she can hold onto the thought that her kids need a momma, that may be enough to pull her through.

Wow, Kristin! I am really sorry to hear about this lady. I pray that God will wrap His arms around her and know that she is in His constant care. Sometimes I wonder what God has in store for people. :) :) :)

Kristin, she'll be in my prayers.

chefkristin said:
Thanks Vanessa. She is early 40's. Yes too young! That is one of the fears she mentioned. She doesn't want those boys to be without a mom. They are too little. I think that is her biggest fear. Heartbreaking. Even harder when your involved.

It breaks my heart think of those little boys. I will keep her in my prayers, that she will get through this and survive. I can't even imagine what she must be going through.

I will be praying for her as well!

Thanks so much everyone. It seems like one thing after the other lately.:(

I will be praying for the whole family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your cousin and your entire family...please keep us posted on how things go for everyone.

Sorry to hear that you have one more burden in your life Kristin. We'll be praying that God provides a miracle in her life!

1. What is "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..." about?

"I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..." is a cookbook filled with comforting and nourishing recipes that have been curated by Pampered Chef to provide comfort and support during difficult times. The recipes are designed to be easy to make and delicious to eat, making it the perfect resource for anyone in need of a little extra love and care.

2. Who can benefit from using "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..."?

This cookbook can benefit anyone who is going through a challenging time, whether it be a loss, illness, or just a tough day. The recipes are designed to provide comfort and nourishment to those who need it most.

3. Are the recipes in "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..." easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and straightforward, using common ingredients that are easy to find. They are perfect for anyone who may not have a lot of time or energy to spend in the kitchen.

4. Can I customize the recipes in "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..."?

While the recipes in this cookbook have been carefully selected by Pampered Chef, feel free to add your own personal touch and make them your own. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your dietary needs or preferences.

5. How can I purchase "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..."?

You can purchase "I Need a Whole Lot of Prayers..." through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a party or fundraiser with a consultant to earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
Replies
Views
nikked