• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bring a Savory Treat to Pamper Teachers at High School Party!

In summary, for the high school party for teachers, it is recommended to bring bite-sized appetizers or finger foods that are easy to eat and require minimal preparation. Store-bought options are acceptable, but homemade treats are also appreciated. It is suggested to bring enough savory treats to serve at least 10-15 people, and to check with the host for any dietary restrictions. Alternatively, a small and easy-to-grab dessert can be brought to complement the savory treats.
BlessedWifeMommy
I am doing a catalog show with some teachers at the local High School. They are having a party with sweets next Monday afternoon and I want to take something to Pamper them! Since they already are having sweets, I would like to take something savory.

Any suggestions? I would prefer to take something that travels well and doesn't have to be kept hot.

Greek Cheese Torta in Prep Bowls with Crackers

vwpamperedchef said:
Greek Cheese Torta in Prep Bowls with Crackers

I totally second this!!

I just made this for the first time a few days ago, and I am addicted. My BF was even VERY impressed!!!

It is delish isn't it?? I just love it. I am hooked too! Excepted I used roasted red peppers. Not a fan of sun dried tomatoes.

vwpamperedchef said:
It is delish isn't it?? I just love it. I am hooked too! Excepted I used roasted red peppers. Not a fan of sun dried tomatoes.

Me too! LOL.....it is awesome with the peppers! Next time I make it, I want to try it with black olives too

Thanks! Okay I'm off to get the recipe and give it a try!

Related to Bring a Savory Treat to Pamper Teachers at High School Party!

1. What type of savory treats should I bring to the high school party for teachers?

We recommend bringing bite-sized appetizers or finger foods that are easy to eat and require minimal preparation. Some popular ideas include cheese and crackers, vegetable or fruit trays, meat and cheese platters, or mini quiches.

2. Do I need to make the savory treat from scratch?

No, you do not have to make the savory treat from scratch. We understand that everyone has different levels of cooking experience and time constraints, so store-bought options are perfectly acceptable. However, homemade treats are always appreciated!

3. How many servings should I bring?

We recommend bringing enough savory treats to serve at least 10-15 people. This will ensure that there is enough for all the teachers to enjoy, as well as any other guests at the party.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions I should be aware of?

We suggest checking with the host or organizer of the party to see if any teachers have dietary restrictions or allergies. This will help you plan and bring a savory treat that everyone can enjoy.

5. Can I bring a dessert instead of a savory treat?

While the theme is to bring a savory treat, we understand that some people may prefer to bring a dessert. If you choose to bring a dessert, we recommend something small and easy to grab, like cookies or brownies, to complement the savory treats brought by others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies