• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!

In summary, the "High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!" package includes a party planning guide, invitations, decorations, games and activities, and cooking tools and recipes for themed snacks. It can accommodate a party of 8, but can be adjusted for smaller or larger groups. The package is recommended for ages 8 and up, but can be enjoyed by fans of all ages. You can personalize the invitations and decorations with your own party details and messages. The recipes included in the package are easy to make, with step-by-step instructions and cooking tools provided.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am having a High School Musical party for my DD birthday next month and I want to make generic class schedules for all the girls with the "classes" that they will be going to during the party. does anyone know what a class schedule looks like???

Hmm...it's been a while for me! But most student planners might have one in them, just as an idea. I seem to recall a grid, with the class/period number running down the left side (1 through 7 or 1 through 9) and then the days of the week running across the top. Some classes aren't "every day" classes. :) Then the classes are filled in accordingly...

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

1st History History History History History
7:30-8:20

2nd Science Math Science Math Science
8:30-9:20

3rd Gym English Gym English Gym
9:30-10:20

4th English Science Lab English Science Lab English
10:30-11:20

5th LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH
11:30-12:20

6th Music Music Music Music Music
12:30-1:20

7th Spanish Gym Spanish Gym Spanish
1:30-2:20

Isn't it like

Time: Day: Room: Class: Teacher
9:45-10:30 Monday 202 Algebra Mr. Smith

Haven't been in school over 20 years but this seems to come to mind.

Check this out.

http://www.rain.org/homeschool/class-start-up-2003-2004/class-schedule-sample.html

jrstephens said:
Check this out.

http://www.rain.org/homeschool/class-start-up-2003-2004/class-schedule-sample.html

Thanks for the info. I think that will work great. I am going to add the High School Musical logo at the top and dress it up a bit. Thanks for the help.

1. What is included in the "High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!" package?

The package includes a party planning guide, invitations, decorations, games and activities, and cooking tools and recipes to make themed snacks.

2. How many guests can the "High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!" package accommodate?

The package is designed for a party of 8, but can be easily adjusted for smaller or larger groups.

3. Is the "High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!" package appropriate for all ages?

The package is recommended for ages 8 and up, but can be enjoyed by fans of all ages.

4. Can I personalize the invitations and decorations included in the package?

Yes, the invitations and decorations can be customized with your party details and personalized messages.

5. Are the recipes in the "High School Musical Party: Making Class Schedules!" package easy to make?

Yes, the recipes are designed for kids and adults to make together, and are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and cooking tools provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies