• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to School Party: Connect with Parents and Teachers at Our Christian School

T
tashayoung
The principal's wife at our local Christian School wants to have a PC party for all the teachers and the student's parents. She wants me to emphasize that this is a great way to meet the other parents and teachers. Does anyone have a great invite that I could use?

I don't have an invite for that but what a great idea!!!:) I may have to see about talking to the principal at our local christian school.....

What a great idea...... My daughter doesn't go to a Christian school but ti would be a good idea for the PTA.

Related to Back to School Party: Connect with Parents and Teachers at Our Christian School

1. What is the purpose of the "Back to School Party" at the Christian School?

The purpose of the "Back to School Party" is to provide an opportunity for parents and teachers to connect and get to know each other in a casual and relaxed setting.

2. Who is organizing the "Back to School Party" and why?

The principal's wife at the local Christian School is organizing the party as a way to foster a sense of community and collaboration between parents and teachers.

3. Is the "Back to School Party" only for parents and teachers of Christian School students?

While the party is being hosted by the Christian School, parents and teachers from other schools are also welcome to attend and connect with the community.

4. What can I expect from the "Back to School Party"?

The party is a casual event where you can mingle, enjoy refreshments, and participate in activities to get to know other parents and teachers.

5. How can I RSVP for the "Back to School Party"?

Please reach out to the principal's wife or the school's administration to RSVP for the party. They will provide you with further details and information about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinb
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • vanscootin