• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow Your School with Delicious Treats - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the Mystery Host Catalog show at the school is coming up and the host is looking for something yummy to bring to the show. The options include cookies and cake, but the host is looking for something with a bit of a "wow" factor. The host thinks of Rice Krispie Treats, but is afraid to leave them out all day. The host then thinks of the Truffle Brownie Bites, which are so so good and would be perfect left out for the day. The host also thinks of the Warm Nutty Brownies, which are not "warm" but are still delicious. The host then thinks of the Struesel Squares, which are easy and taste great. The host displays the desserts in
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm doing a Mystery Host Catalog show at my son's school and promised I'd bring in a yummy treat for everyone on Wednesday when I pick-up the orders. What should I take? There are @ 60 employees and I need something that will be good at room temperature and that can sit-out all day and still taste good....what? I'm at a loss here. All I can think of is cookies or cake and that is kinda boring. I want something with a bit of a WOW factor that uses a product that they will wish that they had bought and will call me up to add it to their order before I close out he show :chef:

I was thinking of Tuxedo Brownie Cups, but I'm kind of afraid to leave them out all day - what do you think? they do have a fridge, but it's always overstuffed.

Ideas? btw - I don't have the silicone flower pan and can't get it in time so don't suggest that one. I do have 'most' everything else though :D

How about the Truffle Brownie Bites? Those are so so good....and I think they'd be just fine left out for the day. If they'd last that long!:)

Oh, that's a good idea

Ok, this is not original, but for some reason rice krispie treats comes to mind. Can you make them fancy somehow? Maybe cut them out with cookie cutters and make them look cute.

I only tried cutting RKTs one time with a cookie cutter and it was a huge PIA! I do love them though!

An oldie but goodie that is easy, and tastes so good is the Struesel Squares in the All The Best cookbook (I think) You make them in the bar pan...and then pipe the cream cheese mixture diagonally before baking them. Do you know which ones I'm talking about?

You could do 2-3 simple desserts and then make a platter of them - that would look pretty.

the warm nutty brownies maybe?, they can be left out, and they dont have to be "warm" either...

Ooooh - I second Becky's idea. The streusel squares look like they take so much time and are delicious. Add some of the nutty caramel brownies and maybe some mini-muffins. Display in the three tiered stand????

What to Take for School?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what are the must-have items to pack for school. Here are the top 5 questions and their answers:

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products for school lunches?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to make meal prep and packing lunches easier. We have a variety of containers, lunch bags, and utensils that are perfect for school lunches.

2. What are some healthy and easy snack ideas for school?

We have a range of snack containers that are perfect for packing fruits, veggies, and other healthy snacks for school. Some easy snack ideas include carrot sticks with hummus, apple slices with peanut butter, and trail mix.

3. Are there any products that can help keep my child's lunch cold until lunchtime?

Yes, we have insulated lunch bags and containers that can keep food cold for several hours. You can also use our reusable ice packs to keep food chilled.

4. Can I pack hot meals for school lunches?

Yes, our insulated food jars are designed to keep food hot for up to 6 hours. You can pack soups, pasta, or even leftovers for your child's school lunch.

5. Are there any kid-friendly kitchen tools that my child can use for school lunches?

Yes, we have a range of kid-friendly kitchen tools such as sandwich cutters, fruit and veggie slicers, and mini spatulas that are perfect for packing and preparing school lunches. These tools are safe and easy for kids to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76