• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pineapple Salsa Recipe | Easy and Flavorful for Any Occasion

In summary, the Pineapple Salsa contains fresh pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt. It has a mild level of spiciness and can be served chilled as a dip, topping, or side dish. It can be made ahead of time and is gluten-free, making it a suitable option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.
c00p
Gold Member
This was absolutely AWESOME!!!! I wouldn't recommend it for a demo because all that you do is cut, dice, chop - unless you had 2 choppers going and several people comfortable with knives. It tastes better after it sits for a while too. I just served it with Tostitos "hint of lime" chips instead of making the lime chips, but wow- very, very good. Personally, I will leave the jalapeno seeds in next time because there was NO heat to it at all. But everyone that tried it really loved it (even my Mamma!!!).

I love this one too!

Great as a snack with chips - but I also think it's going to be fabulous over grilled chicken, pork, or fish!

Ooooowwww, Becky, over fish or chicken - how wonderful!!! I hadn't even thought about that, but yummo! :)

I love the pineapple salsa!!! :love: I will have to try it on chicken or fish...sounds yummy!

When I made it I used the Salad Choppers and made it like the Pass Around Salsa, not so much chopping. You might not get everything quite as small as you would by dicing everything by hand, but makes quick work of it and would still work for a demo... Could make the Pork Loin in the DCB and do this as a second demo and serve together...

served this over salmon, added a little of the pineapple rum sauce so it was would "cling" a little more to my salmon
DELISH!!!

Paula and Teresa, those are both great tips!

1. What are the main ingredients in the Pineapple Salsa?

The Pineapple Salsa contains fresh pineapple, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt.

2. Is the Pineapple Salsa spicy?

It has a mild level of spiciness due to the inclusion of jalapeno, but it is not overly spicy. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less jalapeno according to your preference.

3. How should I serve the Pineapple Salsa?

The Pineapple Salsa is best served chilled and can be enjoyed as a dip with tortilla chips, as a topping for grilled meats, or as a side dish for tacos or burritos.

4. Can I make the Pineapple Salsa ahead of time?

Yes, the Pineapple Salsa can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving.

5. Is the Pineapple Salsa gluten-free?

Yes, the Pineapple Salsa is gluten-free and is made with all-natural ingredients. It is a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • merego
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
  • KellyTheChef