• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deliciously Easy Recipe: Try it Now!

In summary, the "Deliciously Easy Recipe" is a quick and simple recipe created by Pampered Chef that can be found on their website or in their recipe books. The ingredients are easy to find in most grocery stores and the recipe can be modified to fit dietary needs. The cooking time varies but most recipes can be prepared in under 30 minutes. While the recipe was created to be used with Pampered Chef products, they are not necessary to make the dish.
merego
:thumbup:

Made this twice already with the lime tortilla chips... yummy!!!!!!!!

With the cilantro, I put it in the prep bowl and used my kitchen shears to cut it up, worked perfect. I bought a cucumber with seeds by mistake and I just used the apple corer to take the seeds out.
The only problem I had was with the pineapple wedger/corer because I am so short and weak :blushing:

This recipe is soooooo good, highly recommend it!!

Last edited:
I'm making it next month for our team meeting. I think it sounds interesting, but The Furry Guy doesn't eat salsa. I figure this is a way for me to try it without making a big batch. That way if I don't like it I'm not stuck with a bunch in my fridge.

Is the cucumber really necessary?? Otherwise I would like to try this recipe. The bottle says to refrigerate after opening, do you suppose you really need to do that? I am afraid I will forget to take it to my shows if it is in the fridge. Thanks,
Deb

Yes, refrigerate it. I plan to put a note on my bag to remind me to check the fridge for sauces before I go to a show.

zmom58 said:
Is the cucumber really necessary?? Otherwise I would like to try this recipe. The bottle says to refrigerate after opening, do you suppose you really need to do that? I am afraid I will forget to take it to my shows if it is in the fridge. Thanks,
Deb

You don't need the cucumber I don't think, I only used 1/4 of the jalapeno and 1/4 of the cucumber.

1. What is the "Deliciously Easy Recipe" and how can I try it now?

The "Deliciously Easy Recipe" is a quick and simple recipe created by Pampered Chef to help busy individuals and families enjoy delicious meals without spending hours in the kitchen. To try it now, simply follow the recipe and instructions provided on our website or in our recipe books.

2. Are the ingredients for the "Deliciously Easy Recipe" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for our "Deliciously Easy Recipe" are commonly found in most grocery stores. We use simple and accessible ingredients to make it easy for anyone to recreate the dish at home.

3. Can I modify the "Deliciously Easy Recipe" to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be modified to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. Just make sure to select ingredients that align with your dietary needs and follow the recipe instructions accordingly.

4. How long does it take to make the "Deliciously Easy Recipe"?

The cooking time for the "Deliciously Easy Recipe" varies depending on the dish, but most recipes can be prepared and cooked in under 30 minutes. We designed these recipes to be quick and easy for busy individuals and families.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the "Deliciously Easy Recipe"?

Yes, our "Deliciously Easy Recipe" was created specifically to be made using Pampered Chef products. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. However, you can still make the recipe without our products, but we highly recommend using them for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Staci