• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Snack Ideas: What to Bring After Dinner?

In summary, some easy and quick party snack ideas to bring after dinner include veggie platters with dip, fruit platters, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, and mini quiches. For healthy options, you can try hummus and pita bread, cucumber and cream cheese bites, fruit skewers, roasted chickpeas, and Greek yogurt fruit dip. Budget-friendly ideas include mini sandwiches, popcorn, pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, and bruschetta with tomatoes and basil. To make your snacks more appealing, use colorful and creative platters or add garnishes like herbs or edible flowers. And if you need make-ahead ideas, consider antipasto skewers, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, spinach
kewaters
We are attending a party on Sunday, which will probably start at 2:00. We probably won't be able to show up until 7:00. It was suggested we could bring some chips or something...i don't know about you all, but I never show up with just chips :)

Anyone have suggestions on a snack I could take that would be appropriate for this time of evening after much of the eating has already been done? Maybe I should take a dessert? Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

A great choice would be a fruit platter! This is a light, healthy snack that is also very delicious. You can customize the platter to fit the theme of the party or to the tastes of your fellow guests. If you don't have time to prepare a fruit platter, you could also bring some pre-made cookies or cupcakes.

Some ideas for a party snack that would be appropriate for 7:00pm could be:1. A cheese platter with a variety of cheeses, crackers, and fruits2. A vegetable platter with dip3. A charcuterie board with meats, olives, and crackers4. A fruit salad or fruit skewers5. A dip (such as spinach and artichoke, buffalo chicken, or hummus) with chips or pita bread6. Mini sandwiches or sliders7. Bruschetta with a variety of toppings8. A dessert platter with cookies, brownies, and other sweet treats9. A tray of mini quiches or mini pizzas10. A selection of gourmet popcorn flavors.

1. What are some easy and quick party snack ideas to bring after dinner?

Some easy and quick party snack ideas to bring after dinner include veggie platters with dip, fruit platters, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, and mini quiches.

2. Can you suggest some healthy party snack options?

Yes, some healthy party snack options include hummus and pita bread, cucumber and cream cheese bites, fruit skewers, roasted chickpeas, and Greek yogurt fruit dip.

3. What are some budget-friendly party snack ideas?

For budget-friendly party snack ideas, you can make mini sandwiches, popcorn, pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, and bruschetta with tomatoes and basil.

4. How can I make my party snacks look more appealing?

You can make your party snacks look more appealing by using colorful and creative platters or serving them in individual cups or jars. You can also add garnishes like herbs or edible flowers for a pop of color.

5. Are there any make-ahead party snack ideas?

Yes, there are several make-ahead party snack ideas such as antipasto skewers, stuffed mushrooms, mini quiches, spinach and artichoke dip, and fruit salsa with cinnamon chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies