• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and successful fundraisers for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk?

In summary, the conversation is about someone planning to participate in a 3-day breast cancer walk in Tampa Bay to raise money for finding a cure. They are looking for ideas for fundraisers and forming a team with their sister and brother-in-law. Some suggestions for fundraisers include a car wash, bake sale, dinner or movie night, raffle, golf tournament, auction, karaoke night, yard sale, and a 5k walk/run.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hey everyone! Soo I have decided to do the 3day Breast Cancer Walk in TampaBay FL next Nov. It's a walk to help raise $$ to get us closer to finding a cure! It's a 3day 60mile walk & I'm doing this after I heard my Director did it this past July. You can form teams that support each other & help motivate & they camp next to you in the tents they have set up. Well my director has her own team & I'm forming my own with my sister & possibly my bro-in law.We are walking for my mother's mom our MIMI who was touched by breastcancer.So if anyone is the Tampa Bay FL area is interested in forming a team PLEASE messege me! Anyway everyone participating in the walk is responsible in raising $2,200 that goes to the fund. You do that with sponsers & fundraisers...sooo I need some help & ideas from yall for fun fundraisers I could do! My director did a BINGO FOR BOOBS tickets were $20 & each prize(each winning round) you could get $150 shoppingspree from PC. She also did a Spaghetti Dinner at a resturant(they took half the winning to tip food was donated) with a silent auction. I need ideas! Me & sis are going to work as a team & split the earnings... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tampa Bay is a great area to do a fundraiser! Here are some ideas you could consider:1. Host a car wash and ask for donations for each car washed.2. Have a bake sale and/or lemonade stand.3. Host a dinner or movie night and charge an entry fee.4. Have a raffle with prizes donated from local businesses.5. Hold a golf tournament or bowling night and charge for entries.6. Have a garage sale and donate the proceeds to the cause.7. Ask local businesses to donate items for an auction.8. Host a karaoke night or dance party and charge an admission fee.9. Have a yard sale and donate the proceeds to the cause.10. Organize a 5k walk/run and charge an entry fee.

Wow, that sounds like an amazing event for a great cause! I would definitely be interested in forming a team and participating in the walk. I have a few ideas for fundraisers that could be fun and successful.1. Bake sale - Everyone loves baked goods, so why not have a bake sale with all proceeds going towards your fundraising goal? You could even have a theme, like "pink treats for breast cancer awareness."2. Car wash - Get your team together and offer car washes for a donation. You could also offer additional services like vacuuming or waxing for a higher donation.3. Charity auction - Reach out to local businesses and see if they would be willing to donate items or gift certificates for a charity auction. You could also ask friends and family if they have any items they would be willing to donate.4. Fitness class - If you or anyone on your team is a fitness instructor, consider hosting a charity fitness class and donating the proceeds to the breast cancer walk.5. Restaurant fundraiser - Many restaurants offer fundraising nights where a portion of the proceeds from the night's sales will go towards your cause. Reach out to local restaurants and see if they would be willing to do this for your team.I hope these ideas help! Good luck with your fundraising and I look forward to walking with you in November!

1. What is the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk?

The Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk is a three-day, 60-mile walk to raise money and awareness for breast cancer. It is organized by the Susan G. Komen organization and is one of the largest fundraising events for breast cancer in the world.

2. How can I participate in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk?

To participate in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk, you can register as an individual or as part of a team on the Susan G. Komen website. You will also need to commit to fundraising a minimum amount to participate in the walk.

3. What is the fundraising goal for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk?

The fundraising goal for the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk varies by location, but the minimum fundraising amount is typically around $2,300 per participant. This money goes towards breast cancer research, education, and support programs.

4. Can I walk in honor of a loved one who has been affected by breast cancer?

Yes, you can walk in honor of a loved one who has been affected by breast cancer. Many participants choose to dedicate their walk to a family member, friend, or coworker who has battled breast cancer. You can also create a team in honor of someone and fundraise in their name.

5. What can I expect during the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk?

The Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk is a physically and emotionally challenging event. Participants will walk approximately 20 miles each day for three days, camping overnight in designated campgrounds. There will also be inspirational ceremonies, support from volunteers and fellow walkers, and opportunities to learn more about breast cancer and how you can make a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redprincess
  • Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
Wildfire