• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Box Trading at the Outlet: Will it Return?

or whomever you are dealing with... your mailing address and they will take care of the rest!I love the surprise boxes and the mayhem that goes on at conference swapping product. I usually get one of each box. I would love additional SA pieces, Generation II cookware (single kids), old S/B cookbooks, older Quick Stir Pitcher, White TTA. I could go on and on and on.I'm not really into the Surprise Boxes. I love watching everyone open theirs and I even traded a $5 bill with someone for the Patriotic Apron 2 years ago. I guess I'm accumulating so much PC stuff that I can't justify buying more - even if it is a deal and I
Is there anyone that can do it for me that is at conference now or will be?

If you were to chose what boxes to buy what would choose? $50? $25?

dannyzmom said:
Yep - I did that for Crystal - it was easy as pie.

Thanks again, Carolyn! I guess they didn't need my debit #? I haven't gotten it yet, probably tomorrow. Hugs!

J.Corley said:
If you were to chose what boxes to buy what would choose? $50? $25?

the first time I bought a $10, the logo wear one and a $50
the 2nd time I bought a $15 and a $25

Oh wait - I guess I bought 5, not 4!! LOL

So Lindsay which one is the logo wear one?

PamperChefCarol said:
If anyone does so the boxes and gets one of those white/cream PC travel mugs and doesn't want it, please think of me. Mine broke and I am so bummed.

Didn't get a cream mug, but did get a new silver coffee cup. So all's well that ends well.

Mystery box Spoiler.....

keep going

keep going

one more time

Question... exactly how many bread crocks do you think HO still has??????????

PamperChefCarol said:
Didn't get a cream mug, but did get a new silver coffee cup. So all's well that ends well.

Mystery box Spoiler.....keep going
keep going
one more time

Yeah i got a green one!!

If I remember, the log one was $25 and for the life of me I can't remember what it was called.... merchandise?? something with an "m".....
I kept forgetting while I was there too - I had to keep asking someone what it was called! LOL

I've got 5 coming home I think. You could give those away. (stone crocks)
I don't know for sure what box the dots apron was in but I would guess memorablilia.
Word to all in rest of waves get to Merrill first b/c they don't restock once everything is gone.

PamperChefCarol said:

Mystery box Spoiler.....

keep going

keep going

one more time

seemed like millions.......:D

kaseydee said:
I don't know for sure what box the dots apron was in but I would guess memorablilia.

MEMOROBILIA!!! That's the word!! LOL

And yes - the Dots apron was in there.

I have a director in our cluster going. How can she order boxes for me? How does she pay for shipping? Does she just walk up there and say I want such and such boxes mailed to consultant # and the shipping is billed to my debit card too?

What a crock. I got two. I went up to the lady giving the OTHER free gift (very useful for autumn shows) and told her somone else bought 3 surprise boxes and got 3 of those ... the lady gave me 2 more and said, "Shhhhhhh!" I told the same thing to the crock lady and she said one per order. At least the pretty sky blue matches my kitchen!Somebody there was saying that the dotts aprons are like gold ... I wish I'd gotten one to give my friend whose last name is Dotts.(BTW, thinking of offering a "Dotts discount" on the dotts products to anyone in the family at her September show.)The shipping is charged against your NEXT COMMISSION CHECK. They give your consultant ID and the fedex lady does the rest.You have to pay cash or use your pc credit or debit card to buy them.

So she does have to take the box to another table for shipping?
She just gives them the consultant number and thats it?

They take the boxes to the fedex people & give them the consultant# & away it goes. One of my boxes doesn't show moving yet. All the others show they are suppose to dlver tomorrow.

Anyone willing to purchase me a box or 2? If there are any takers please email me at
[email protected]

Thanks so much!

I would like to do this too. So anyone care to list what are some of the logo items in the "Memoriablia" box?

The "memorabilia" boxes were gone by day 2 for our wave ... so later waves, buy them early!I got 3 "oldies but goodies" and one "supreme surprises" that had the most recently discontinued stuff, including the bread knife that is not green!

kaseydee said:
I've got 5 coming home I think. You could give those away. (stone crocks)
Word to all in rest of waves get to Merrill first b/c they don't restock once everything is gone.

Yeah, shop at Merrill FIRST THING or you will lose out..I went home w/ NOTHING from them because when I went back on day 2 the tables were literally empty..oh well, came home w/ some cash! LOL

So even if you're not at Conference you can get a suprise box?

I would be very, very interested in acquiring a Dots apron for a reasonable price if there is anyone that got one and doesn't want it :)

mbkraese said:
I am unable to attend NC this year... major bummer... but I do have a question???
If I gave someone who was going my Consultant ID# and other info would they be able to pick up a box(es) and have it shipped directly to me - since they can take it out of your PC account anyway correct? This would also goes for shipping charges from Fed Ex which is also right there?
I am sure I can find an honest person I can trust to do this for me... NO?
What does everybody else think?
Would it be taking a chance?
Mary Beth
[email protected]
/marybethskitchen

just bumping.....

Have any Wave 1 cheffers gotten theirs yet? Mine are finally shipping and won't be here until Wednesday ... I NEED them to pick out presents for my "Christmas in July" event Friday!

cochef said:
I would be very, very interested in acquiring a Dots apron for a reasonable price if there is anyone that got one and doesn't want it :)

Me too! I am having my Director buy me a memo box, in hopes of getting one, or told her to barter one for other stuff lol!

Last edited:
If someone can get me a box or 2, that would be great. My email address is [email protected].

If someone could get me a box with the logo stuff in it I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected]

Di_Can_Cook said:
Have any Wave 1 cheffers gotten theirs yet? Mine are finally shipping and won't be here until Wednesday ... I NEED them to pick out presents for my "Christmas in July" event Friday!

I did my surprise boxes on Thursday (first day of Wave 1) and they were at the house when I got home on Saturday, and I live in TX. All my cluster mates that got boxes on Thursday had them on Saturday. I was not aware of this before (I am probably the only one), but I was told that FedEx does not deliver on Mondays, so maybe those who got boxes on Friday/Saturday will start getting them today!!

I would be interested in a suprise box if it's possible for someone to get me one??? Let me know, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I don't know how it works, but would love to have one or two!

Thank you,
Angel

[email protected]

I bought at least one each day and they are scheduled to deliver today, tomorrow and Thursday. Seriously thinking about asking someone to get me another one, I am getting this surprise box itch LOL

I just got home from conference and my boxes were already here waiting for me - meaning they probably came yesterday...

Bumping. Waiting for reply.

I got my first box today that I sent on Friday and should be getting another one tomorrow I would think!

Mine were purchased on Day 2 and arrived today after all ... I've noticed FedEx is often conservative on its shipping time estimates.

<h2>1. Will the outlet be offering box trading this year?</h2><p>Yes, the outlet will still be offering box trading as it has been a popular activity for customers.</p><h2>2. When will the box trading start at the outlet?</h2><p>The box trading will start as soon as the outlet opens for the season. We will announce the exact date on our website and social media channels, so be sure to stay tuned!</p><h2>3. Can I still participate in box trading if I am not able to visit the outlet in person?</h2><p>Unfortunately, box trading is only available at the outlet in person. However, we do offer other options for trading with other consultants, such as through our online trading forum or at our national conferences.</p><h2>4. How does box trading work at the outlet?</h2><p>Box trading at the outlet works like a regular trade, where you bring a box filled with items you no longer want and trade it with another customer's box. It's a great way to get new items for your kitchen at a fraction of the cost!</p><h2>5. Can I bring any items to trade at the outlet?</h2><p>Yes, you can bring any gently used Pampered Chef items to trade at the outlet. However, please make sure they are clean and in good condition. We also recommend bringing items that are still in their original packaging for better trading opportunities.</p>

Related to Box Trading at the Outlet: Will it Return?

1. Will the outlet be offering box trading this year?

Yes, the outlet will still be offering box trading as it has been a popular activity for customers.

2. When will the box trading start at the outlet?

The box trading will start as soon as the outlet opens for the season. We will announce the exact date on our website and social media channels, so be sure to stay tuned!

3. Can I still participate in box trading if I am not able to visit the outlet in person?

Unfortunately, box trading is only available at the outlet in person. However, we do offer other options for trading with other consultants, such as through our online trading forum or at our national conferences.

4. How does box trading work at the outlet?

Box trading at the outlet works like a regular trade, where you bring a box filled with items you no longer want and trade it with another customer's box. It's a great way to get new items for your kitchen at a fraction of the cost!

5. Can I bring any items to trade at the outlet?

Yes, you can bring any gently used Pampered Chef items to trade at the outlet. However, please make sure they are clean and in good condition. We also recommend bringing items that are still in their original packaging for better trading opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
speedychef