• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Box Trading at the Outlet: Will it Return?

or whomever you are dealing with... your mailing address and they will take care of the rest!I love the surprise boxes and the mayhem that goes on at conference swapping product. I usually get one of each box. I would love additional SA pieces, Generation II cookware (single kids), old S/B cookbooks, older Quick Stir Pitcher, White TTA. I could go on and on and on.I'm not really into the Surprise Boxes. I love watching everyone open theirs and I even traded a $5 bill with someone for the Patriotic Apron 2 years ago. I guess I'm accumulating so much PC stuff that I can't justify buying more - even if it is a deal and I
Its about $10 to ship a box, but if you condense it you might do better.

KellyTheChef said:
Linda and Becky...

I feel the same way about the boxes! I got to be "in" on the fun by going with a clustermate to buy her boxes, but I just can't spend the $$ on retired stuff!

BUT....it sure was FUN being over there and making deals to get her the stuff she wanted!!

For me it's not so much for the retired stuff as it is for the old SB's (I use them as prizes @ my shows) and logo products that I can give away to my team members as incentives.

If anyone does so the boxes and gets one of those white/cream PC travel mugs and doesn't want it, please think of me. Mine broke and I am so bummed.

Last edited:
I'd love to have old SBs. But I'm too cheap to buy the surprise boxes to get them!

pamperedlinda said:
I'd love to have old SBs. But I'm too cheap to buy the surprise boxes to get them!

What I usually do is buy a surprise box and then trade out everything I don't want for SBs

Do they ever have any PC pens?? My friend just got another shipment w/more pens & she is so ready for me to come over & take some off her hands! lol

dannyzmom said:
What I usually do is buy a surprise box and then trade out everything I don't want for SBs

hmmmmm maybe I'll have to revisit the surprise boxes now!

When's the best time to do this?

Chef Kearns said:
I don't do the suprise boxes any longer either. My husband says that we have MORE than enough product at our house. For the first 2 years that they offered the boxes I justified it by saying I would use the stuff for prizes and/or giveaway items, but have never done that. I felt bad giving away a discontinued product.

However, I will get one of the business materials boxes if they have any left by Wave 3. That would be really cool!

Why would you feel bad about giving away discontinued product? My customers LOVE it!! Actually, it's mainly what I bring to sell at expos. People LOVE looking at discontinued products. They actually get excited. Definitely start getting it out!!

I am not able to go to conference. Can someone pick up a surprise box for me and have it shipped to me? PM me and let me know.

pm me also about picking up a surprise box for me as well -if this is an option...

Thanks!

Chef Kearns said:
I don't do the suprise boxes any longer either. My husband says that we have MORE than enough product at our house. For the first 2 years that they offered the boxes I justified it by saying I would use the stuff for prizes and/or giveaway items, but have never done that. I felt bad giving away a discontinued product.

However, I will get one of the business materials boxes if they have any left by Wave 3. That would be really cool!

What's in them? I don't remember them at our conference last year. Sounds interesting, though! :)

Oh, and BTW, I can't wait to get to conference for the surprise boxes! My DD (who was 3 then) was so excited, 'cause I ended up getting a box with all the kids stuff!!!

I would love to "order" a box too if anybody is willing to ship one for me. My director doesn't get in on these and I don't think anybody else from our cluster is going.

I wasn't planning to do them last year but I watched a gal and then I had to do it. It was SO much fun!

They have surprise boxes - 5 different ones:
$10 oldies, but goodies
$15 oldies, but goodies
$25 memorabilia box
$25 supreme surprises
$50 supreme surprises

I got a DOTS APRON in one of my boxes!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Am I the only one who is just not that into the Surprise Boxes? I love watching everyone open theirs and I even traded a $5 bill with someone for the Patriotic Apron 2 years ago. I guess I'm accumulating so much PC stuff that I can't justify buying more - even if it is a deal and I have a hard time passing on a good deal. Is there something wrong with me? LOL

Nope, I'm not into them either. I just like to see everyone else go crazy.

kaseydee said:
$10 oldies, but goodies
$15 oldies, but goodies
$25 memorabilia box
$25 supreme surprises
$50 supreme surprises

Which box did you get with a dots apron?

Last year someone offered to ship me a couple boxes - any people who love to shop-but for someeone else-willing to help me out. I think I'd like to try a couple boxes again.

thanks
Sandy

any takers let me know and I'll pick the box $ and quantity- thanks

kaseydee said:
$10 oldies, but goodies
$15 oldies, but goodies
$25 memorabilia box
$25 supreme surprises
$50 supreme surprises

What box did you get???

What is in the memorabilia one this year?????

I am waiting for that answer as well!!!

I don't know which boxes to try and get. Which boxes are people recommending, and what are some items in the different boxes?

Tracy

Oh I would love a dots apron

I hope there will be some stuff left over for us wave 3'ers!

I am unable to attend NC this year... major bummer... but I do have a question???
If I gave someone who was going my Consultant ID# and other info would they be able to pick up a box(es) and have it shipped directly to me - since they can take it out of your PC account anyway correct? This would also goes for shipping charges from Fed Ex which is also right there?
I am sure I can find an honest person I can trust to do this for me... NO?
What does everybody else think?
Would it be taking a chance?
Mary Beth
[email protected]
/marybethskitchen

Christ Follower said:
I hope there will be some stuff left over for us wave 3'ers!

There will be! They split it up into three...once Wave One has bought all the stuff set aside for that Wave, it's gone...

So no worries for you!

PChefPEI said:
What's in them? I don't remember them at our conference last year. Sounds interesting, though! :)

Oh, and BTW, I can't wait to get to conference for the surprise boxes! My DD (who was 3 then) was so excited, 'cause I ended up getting a box with all the kids stuff!!!

I haven't done the surprise boxes for a couple of years so I'm not sure what is in these anymore. I am guessing that the one I want is the Memorabilia box. That probably has the dots apron also. Once you get there you can kinda check out what some people have been getting and ask them which boxes they bought. That's the way I've done it before.

Thanks to PamperChefCarol, I actually received my surprise box today. It was loaded with a bunch of good stuff, white TTA, silver pampered chef coffee mug, large white platter, scalloped bread tube, nylon slice and serve, nylon slotted spoon, corer, patriotic basket liner, eggplant microfiber towel, cranberry glitter towels( i think) and placemats, dots placemats, read silicon trivet, white scissors, 2 sets of kids cutters, and more that I cannot think of right now.

Freedom - you got some great stuff! How much was that box?

If I give someone my consultant id number or my PC debit card number, can someone ship me a surprise box please?

KellyTheChef said:
There will be! They split it up into three...once Wave One has bought all the stuff set aside for that Wave, it's gone...

So no worries for you!

Oh thank goodness! I am one of those silly ladies who LOVES the boxes! They are quite addicting I must say. I will need to restrain myself this year.:D

pamperedlinda said:
We had dots placemats?

well you know thats what i called them when i pulled them out of the box, they are the purple placemats. I guess they are the eggplant tile. No dots involved!!!:eek:

pamperedlinda said:
Freedom - you got some great stuff! How much was that box?

I think it was the $50-not sure yet. I asked for the $40 but since there was no $40 this year not sure if she went up or down. There was more stuff than i listed as well. I am going to put some of it in the marketplace as well. Not giving up the white TTA though. Sorry everyone!:blushing:

The purple ones that matched the purple towels.
pamperedlinda said:
We had dots placemats?

I bought 4!!! They were so addictive!!!

redsoxgirl said:
I bought 4!!! They were so addictive!!!

Not surprising coming from you! :balloon: Did you get anything good?

Kodeysmom said:
I think it was the $50-not sure yet. I asked for the $40 but since there was no $40 this year not sure if she went up or down. There was more stuff than i listed as well. I am going to put some of it in the marketplace as well. Not giving up the white TTA though. Sorry everyone!:blushing:

Sorry, I am having brain farts today, what is TTA?

Kattyschack said:
Sorry, I am having brain farts today, what is TTA?

Tool turn about

I would have been happy with the purple stuff had it been towels ... but it was napkins.

I got FOUR boxes ... one to send stuff home in.

One was $10
One was $15
One was $25

and the third was also $10.

They gave us some surplus free gifts with every order ... they had a LOT of those!

I got NO white TTAs (thanks to the fellow cheffer who sold me hers) but THREE quick stir pitchers ... one of which I sold ... and other stuff.

Many of them will make nice cash and carry for upcoming festivals and fairs!

I am going to be doing a lot of sharing with my clustermates!

You will get 2 free gifts each time you go to the counter to purchase a suprise box.
I went back 3 times buying boxes for fellow consultants back home and got the same free gifts each time.
I thought the $25 and $50 boxes were well stocked with good stuff, but I didn't care for the $15 boxes. Almost every box had a tool turn about in it.

Bobby - I kept seeing you all over the place this week but it was always in places where I couldn';t get to you to say hello - like you were getting onto a shuttle, or running into a workshop or at the far end of a line I was on the other end of - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Bobby - I kept seeing you all over the place this week but it was always in places where I couldn';t get to you to say hello - like you were getting onto a shuttle, or running into a workshop or at the far end of a line I was on the other end of - LOL

Thanks for the notice. Hi! Did anyone besides me notice more guys than last year? Hopefully more male consultants will mean more male customers.

I just love them too! I can't help it-something about the air of mystery...I can't even explain it. And last year I gave some of the stuff as gifts to my family, some of the stuff went for incentives to my team, and I kept a few things. I did sell some of it as cash and carry also. It worked out quite well.

I was baaaaaaaaad! I bought a total of 6 boxes LOL I have to admit it is addicting and being my first conference I think it became even more addicting LOL I bought a $50, and 3 $25's and 2 memorabilias. I bought two memorabilias mainly to get more totes to share with my recruits that have qualified recently :) But then got lots of striped SA, and lots of striped tableware (runners, placemats, etc) but I also got the kids apron and chef's hat! That was a well searched for item and I hid it LOL I am sending that to my grandaughter for Christmas :) Oh, I also got two quick stir pitchers, one small one large, the classic deep dish baker, white shears, red glitter runner. OK, I have so much stuff I don't remember the rest and can't wait until my boxes get here Tuesday and Wednesday :)

I got a total of 9 boxes......VERY addictive! I got a dots apron in one!!! I got 5 on Thursday (1 of each kind) then 4 on Friday b/c they were out of the memorabilia boxes. I so bad wanted a deep dish or oval baker but instead got a stone glazed platter & mini flutted pan.

kaseydee said:
I got a total of 9 boxes......VERY addictive! I got a dots apron in one!!! I got 5 on Thursday (1 of each kind) then 4 on Friday b/c they were out of the memorabilia boxes. I so bad wanted a deep dish or oval baker but instead got a stone glazed platter & mini flutted pan.

Which box had the dots apron?

Bobby .. I wish we'd been around at the same time to trade TTA's for Quick Stir. I needed one ... but I didn't need 2 or 3!

Can someone who hasn't been to conference yet or is there now send me a surprise box if i give you my info?

wadesgirl said:
Which box had the dots apron?

Some of the memorabilia boxes had them.

pchefjodie said:
Can someone who hasn't been to conference yet or is there now send me a surprise box if i give you my info?

I bought for two other consultants by giving their consultant ID and debit card #. Fed Ex shipped it with just the consultant #. They take the cost of shipping from future commisions.

Chef Bobby said:
I bought for two other consultants by giving their consultant ID and debit card #. Fed Ex shipped it with just the consultant #. They take the cost of shipping from future commisions.

Yep - I did that for Crystal - it was easy as pie.

Cool I had a lady do the same for me :) I can't wait to see or when I get them.

wadesgirl said:
Not surprising coming from you! :balloon: Did you get anything good?

LOL - I know... I know...

I did!
I got the striped platter, a couple Quick-Stirs, some placemats, napkins and so on, kids measuring cups (I wanted to cookie cutters too, but no one wanted to give them up), tons of tools (like 5 slive-n-serves!!!), a cookbook and some other stuff

I also sold my TTA since I already have a white one and didn't want to deal with bringing it home!

<h2>1. Will the outlet be offering box trading this year?</h2><p>Yes, the outlet will still be offering box trading as it has been a popular activity for customers.</p><h2>2. When will the box trading start at the outlet?</h2><p>The box trading will start as soon as the outlet opens for the season. We will announce the exact date on our website and social media channels, so be sure to stay tuned!</p><h2>3. Can I still participate in box trading if I am not able to visit the outlet in person?</h2><p>Unfortunately, box trading is only available at the outlet in person. However, we do offer other options for trading with other consultants, such as through our online trading forum or at our national conferences.</p><h2>4. How does box trading work at the outlet?</h2><p>Box trading at the outlet works like a regular trade, where you bring a box filled with items you no longer want and trade it with another customer's box. It's a great way to get new items for your kitchen at a fraction of the cost!</p><h2>5. Can I bring any items to trade at the outlet?</h2><p>Yes, you can bring any gently used Pampered Chef items to trade at the outlet. However, please make sure they are clean and in good condition. We also recommend bringing items that are still in their original packaging for better trading opportunities.</p>

Related to Box Trading at the Outlet: Will it Return?

1. Will the outlet be offering box trading this year?

Yes, the outlet will still be offering box trading as it has been a popular activity for customers.

2. When will the box trading start at the outlet?

The box trading will start as soon as the outlet opens for the season. We will announce the exact date on our website and social media channels, so be sure to stay tuned!

3. Can I still participate in box trading if I am not able to visit the outlet in person?

Unfortunately, box trading is only available at the outlet in person. However, we do offer other options for trading with other consultants, such as through our online trading forum or at our national conferences.

4. How does box trading work at the outlet?

Box trading at the outlet works like a regular trade, where you bring a box filled with items you no longer want and trade it with another customer's box. It's a great way to get new items for your kitchen at a fraction of the cost!

5. Can I bring any items to trade at the outlet?

Yes, you can bring any gently used Pampered Chef items to trade at the outlet. However, please make sure they are clean and in good condition. We also recommend bringing items that are still in their original packaging for better trading opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
speedychef