• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
ChefBeckyD said:
So - Today, I got 2 more bookings and an order - but my dilemma is that they all called me!:eek: I feel like I have been on the phone a TON today - but other than calling hosts, all the calls have been to me - do those count if they result in bookings/sales?

First, I would love to have such a dilema!!:p I think you have been working really hard today and for a while so I think you can give yourself a break!

I am going to make some calls as soon as my youngest quiets down for his nap. For some reason he is really fighting it today!

Oh, and I am very excited because my MIL is going to take the boys for the day tomorrow. I am going to burn up that phone!!

Becky,

I'd count those! If you had more time, I'd make more calls but if not, it sounds like you've done good for the day.

Christ Follower said:
Becky,

I'd count those! If you had more time, I'd make more calls but if not, it sounds like you've done good for the day.

I have a 3 yr old, and he just cuddled up on my lap and fell asleep - and DH isn't home.....I think I'll just sit for a while and cuddle.:)

Aw, how cute. I wish my 10 and 11 year old boys would fall asleep right now! Just kidding. They still cuddle but don't sleep outside of bed time. Yes, contacts are contacts, even if they call you.

JAE said:
Aw, how cute. I wish my 10 and 11 year old boys would fall asleep right now! Just kidding. They still cuddle but don't sleep outside of bed time. Yes, contacts are contacts, even if they call you.

Micah doesn't usually nap - He has been really whiny and clingy all day.....I'm wondering if he is coming down with something.

I always knew my kids were sick if they slept during the day.

etteluap70PC said:
Rae..... what are you saying durring your calls? Seems like you are having LOTS of success?

First, I'm calling people who expressed an interest in the forged cutlery or the cookware. I'm also calling people who were "sometime" hosts or past hosts from at least a year ago.

All I'm saying, once I introduce myself and check on their general well-being, is, "We have great host specials coming up in August and September. Want to hear about them?"

I talked to people today. Got a booking for either November or December, depending on the host specials!

I am really bummed, I didn't get any calls done today. I had it planned out to eat dinner with my son and then make calls. We were doing good and he even ran over to play at a neighbors house. Yes, quiet now get on the phone, right?! No, a neighbor stopped by for a little bit - thinking no big deal I still have time. Then a friend called and that turned into a long call. I told I was determined to make calls and I needed to get off the phone - 8:30, if I work deligently I can make several calls. Another phone call and then the neighbors knock at the door to bring son home....

:( Aaaahhhh, I want to cry! :( I wanted to say today I have at least 3 contacts (was hoping for 5) and some bookings!! Ok, I need to organize and figure how I am going to make calls & any other contacts tomorrow around watching kids in the evening.

Great Job and Keep it Up to all those who are having success with 3-2-1. Today, I spoke with my supposed to be host for July 29th, that I hadn't heard from at all, by stopping at her office. Of course, she wants to "postpone" it for the 3rd time. So, in dire need for a 2nd show for July, I printed out a Meet your Neighbor Open House invites and walked around my community sticking invites in mailboxes of the neighbors I have not met yet. I did run into the mother of one of the neighbors. We chatted for about 10 minutes. She is really excited about the products, and I think I will see her Sunday. I saw another new neighbor, out for a walk, but she was on her cell phone, so I said a quick hello and handed her an invite.

Phone calls? Only made one, and of course, got the answering machine.

I usually start my calls around 7:30 in the evening, and lately have had no luch reaching a live person. What time does everyone else make their evening calls?

Talking with people face to face counts as a contact. Sounds like you talked to two neighbors, sort of, Brenda. Make up for anything missed, tomorrow. I call from 7-8 PM if in the evening, but I call after 8:00 sometimes. I usually call in the mornings from 10 AM - 11 AM. I'll keep calling if I don't get anyone. Everyone has different times for calling, just call when it works for you. I keep track of when people aren't home so I can try different times the next day if need be.

I didn't do any contacts today. I talked to my new coworker again and she flat out stated that as soon as she gets approved to move into her new apartment she is setting a date for a show (and she said yes to do a show, as our other coworker is doing a aug show and I gave her the 5 for 5 flyer and michelle was the first person she saw after reading it so she said, hey michelle, you're gonna book off of my party okay. and 24 hours later it is sealed in her head that she is doing a show! woo-hoo! gotta love coworkers that aren't afraid to bring it up (I try not to bring it up too much at work, as I don't want to get in trouble or get banned from talking about it at all, and michelle just started last week so I really didn't want to push anything with someone I just met a week ago!)

On a side note, I found out that the reason I have been so tired when I get home from work is not from being sick, but probably because I need some meds upped (my dr. warned me, but we were gonna check in Aug). My mom pointed it out and said you're saying warning signs, better call her! I just don't want to be charged another $60 for a visit!

Sorry for the long post, but am tired and trying not to wake myself up or I will go back to HP and if I go back I will forsure end up reading until I finish (almost 1/2 way through and started at 2am last night!)

All I can say is, if it doesn't happen one day, don't beat yourself up over it, just put it behind you move onto the next day and make that day the best you can!

Okay So I was going to make some calls tonight..... and guess what!!! I AM SACRED TO DEATH!!! OF what? Rejection..... I have 12 people to call...... and it's 8:53pm here.. I started about 7:30pm.. because one of my best friends was going to host a show for me this month but she had somethings happen.... So I made one... and she wants a September show.... YEAH COOKWARE!!.... now I have the other 12 is it to late to call???? HELP PLEASE......

I don't like to call people after 8 p.m. Some call till 9 but I don't like getting "business" calls that late so I don't do it to others. Good job on that Sept booking!

Oh ya, I did make my calls. No good thing to report though. I talked to one of the ladies that is supposed to collect orders towards my 1000 mystery host show and she didn't collect anything! I'm giving her a few more days just in case! All 10 were supposed to have everything to me by today. Only one person had given me her orders so far. I need to get it in by the weekend.

Christ Follower said:
I don't like to call people after 8 p.m. Some call till 9 but I don't like getting "business" calls that late so I don't do it to others. Good job on that Sept booking!

Thanks.... that helps a little bit... what time do you normaly make your calls???

mommyhugz1978 said:
Thanks.... that helps a little bit... what time do you normaly make your calls???

I try to do them throughout the day but usually get answering machines. Other than that, the night is pretty sparatic (sp?). I try to squeeze a couple in before dinner or usually between 7 and 8 p.m. because people are usually done with dinner by then. That get's tougher during the school year though because peeps are getting their kids off to bed then. I don't have a set time. I have to do as many as I can before hubby get's home. He says he doesn't mind me doing PC, but I can tell he get's irritated when I sneak off to make calls and he get's left with the baby.

So I commited to making 5 calls a day no matter what. Usually I get machines but that's okay. I've been REALLY bad about making them and this morning decided I would do them after my conference call ended at 2:30pm. Well, I decided at around noon to just get them over with so I made my 5 calls! During the conference call, I was like, "UGH... when this call is over, I have to make my 5 calls!" Then I realized that I had already made them! I've become so used to procrastianting on them that I actually forgot that I had already done them!!!!

Do they make pills for this condition?

No, but they make Margaritas for it!

I'd love to! Right now my 3-2-1 seems to be:

3 contacts per week
2 shows per month
1 recriut a year

I need to step it up to the REAL 3-2-1! :0)

LOL!! Glad to see I'm not the only one! I'm in! :)

Monday - 2 calls
Tuesday - dropped off catalogues at a store where one of the clerks saw my PC purse and wanted catalogues! I'm dropping off first of the week to pick up orders. Hopefully, I'll get my 2nd show that I need for July that way.
Wednesday - 2 calls.

I'm having a hard time getting a hold of people with the nice weather we're having, but I'm still getting on the phone! I could easily use that as an "out" to making my calls!

Good job everybody.....keep on working at it and we'll all be walking the stage next August! :D

MF

I have been busy today -I know that's not an excuse - but I have been taking phone calls all day from people looking for updates on little Hannah - child of some friends who had Brain Surgery today. And taking care of Hannah's little sister Selah.

I have a show tonight that I have been preparing for. I got an email today from someone wanting to order some striped SA, and another email from someone who wants a Power Cooking Show late August......so today, outside of my show this evening - those are my contacts.

2 calls down, one or more to go!

Today, was a "vacation" day. I was gone all day. Still did PC things like dropping off catalog show packet on the way out of town, dropping off cooking show packet on the way back into town, closing a $400+ catalog show and sending it in. Not a bad day, but I will have to make at least 3 contacts tomorrow and hopefully more. Friday's are hard, but I will do it.

Hey Kim, I know how you feel, it is always when you have good intentions on getting phone calls done, something comes up. (and for me many times, it is that the kids hunt me down, and start making lots of noise).

I didn't make my 3 contacts again today. But I am starting to feel better that I did actually reach 2 people. I dialed about 6-7 more numbers tonight. One person asked that I call back Saturday morning, because she was bathing her son, and another wasn't interested in hosting or anything, but I left the conversation on a positive note by getting her e-mail address for my monthly newsletter.

I also went out to lunch at Cracker Barrel today, and left my business card, an opportunity brochure, and a recipe card with the tip. (Thanks AJPratt for the idea!).

Tomorrow is another day, and another chance to make it to 3 contacts! (hoping to get an August booking soon!)

I came home fully thinking I was going to watch my neighbors boys while he was at school. Called him and he said he wasn't going tonight so I thought - GET ON THE PHONE tonight. I was able to make a calls and able to get through to several answering machines and two humans!

One of them as a follow up to close a show. Her mom was supposed to call me to close the show but now it is after 10:00 so I guess I need to call them again tomorrow.

The other human booked a tentative date and was previously interested in the biz. She was at a show of mine many months ago. Then she got pregnant Decided to hold off till after she had a baby and then said to wait till summer. Now tonight she sounded a little iffy on her interest in the business. She even asked me the differences of hosting a show or just starting the business and doing it herself. Then she said can you remind me of the benefits of the business. All I could think is "Man, I let this go on too long and now she may change her mind." I am thinking if she decides to have her show she will remember how wonderful we are - in the mean time I will send her the Your Life Your Way DVD. Any other suggestions? I need to get the new booklet.

Long story but I guess this means I only got one contact today.

How do you all handle the weekends? I am planning on not worry about calls tomorrow night but making calls on Saturday and Sunday.

I have not made many calls on Saturdays but have heard that mid-day Saturday is a good time. I am thinking I am going to try and catch people this Saturday, like maybe between 10:00 and noon. We are supposed to have a really rainy weekend so I am thinking (hoping) maybe some people will be inside.

I haven't made calls on Sunday for sometime either so I am thinking spending a couple hours on Sunday evening. Maybe having one of my own booking blitzes. Chef Kearns and I said we would challenge each other to see how many No's we can get from the Lyn Conway workshop. Figure I go for No's I will get some Yeses out of it! Right?!

Kim, I personally haven't done Fri nights or Sat afternoons... I thought about it, but my SD said that it is better just to wait and do them all Sunday night and put more time into it then. Just my $0.02 :)

GourmetGirl said:
I didn't do any contacts today. I talked to my new coworker again and she flat out stated that as soon as she gets approved to move into her new apartment she is setting a date for a show (and she said yes to do a show, as our other coworker is doing a aug show and I gave her the 5 for 5 flyer and michelle was the first person she saw after reading it so she said, hey michelle, you're gonna book off of my party okay. and 24 hours later it is sealed in her head that she is doing a show! woo-hoo! gotta love coworkers that aren't afraid to bring it up (I try not to bring it up too much at work, as I don't want to get in trouble or get banned from talking about it at all, and michelle just started last week so I really didn't want to push anything with someone I just met a week ago!)

On a side note, I found out that the reason I have been so tired when I get home from work is not from being sick, but probably because I need some meds upped (my dr. warned me, but we were gonna check in Aug). My mom pointed it out and said you're saying warning signs, better call her! I just don't want to be charged another $60 for a visit!

Sorry for the long post, but am tired and trying not to wake myself up or I will go back to HP and if I go back I will forsure end up reading until I finish (almost 1/2 way through and started at 2am last night!)

All I can say is, if it doesn't happen one day, don't beat yourself up over it, just put it behind you move onto the next day and make that day the best you can!
What is the 5 for 5 flyer? I'm still trying to find my way around all the information here. It can be overwhelming!

mscherr1 said:
What is the 5 for 5 flyer? I'm still trying to find my way around all the information here. It can be overwhelming!

If you click on Files up top and type in "5 for 5" in the search box you will come across a few different ones. I use the one that is listed on top. Pretty much it says that there are 5 challenges and for each one you complete you get an additional $5 of free product! If they complete all of them you are quaranteed at least a $700 show, 15 adults at your show and 1 booking. I don't always use it, but if I know the host is a carrot chaser I add it. hth!

Better late than never...Okay, here goes...

I'm trying to jumpstart here. I signed up at the end of January, qualified in 2 weeks, hit $5,000 within 90 days, went on vacation in June, and now I'm stalled. So I'm going to start with the "3" -- just make the contacts and watch what happens. "They" say the "2" and "1" will happen as a result.

I just got home from our cluster meeting and my director is offering a "Step Up to Director" program starting next month. I'm also going to take a great big step of faith and join the program, even though I don't even have any shows scheduled at this point.

I'm excited but I have also been afraid to set goals for fear of failure. Well, if I don't do this I'm going to fail anyway, so what have I got to lose?

The adventure begins!

Joy T.

Good luck Joy! You can do it! I used to be afraid of failure as well, but I decided that fear had taken over too much! I am trying to go for it! I have also learned that having my goals printed out and posted in different places (in front of my desk, on my fridge, on my bulletin board next to my front door) reminds me when fear is taking over that if I don't stop it, I will never reach my goal! Let us know how things go for you!

Thanks Alison. Isn't it getting a little late in Minnesota?

Wow, how did you get a $5,000 show? That's awesome!

well today I called about 8 people from leads from craft fair events during this past year. I got machines for 7 of them but actually talked to one live person. This particular person had marked on her DPS that she wanted to do a bridal shower in August. So I asked her if she was still interested in doing one and she said it was suppose to be for my daughter and the wedding is off. I totally apologized but then asked if she would still be interested in doing a regular cooking show. She said she lives quite a ways away from her work friends and she does not get along with her neighbors. So I then asked if she would want to do a catalog show and guess what - she said YES!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!! So I have a catalog show for August!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!

I am planning on making more calls tomorrow possibly while I am getting a pedicure and my car is being fixed while my friend watches my twins for me. Wish me luck!

PS - I of course will be wearing a PC shirt!

GOOD Job Sharisse!!!!! :)

I was having trouble getting started. I did make a call yesterday that I have been putting off for a while. I was in my car listening to a Lyn Conway CD. She said "do the things you don't want to do first and then the rest of the day will be easier." (or something like that) :) So.. I picked up my phone and called. I booked a catalog show for NOW and then she is wanting to hold a cooking show in August! She is also interested in recruiting information! YIPPEE!! Now that is the type of calls I wanna have!

Susan

I talked to several people about PC Thursday at our rummage sale. Nothing came of it, but they all know where to find me. :)

I had planned to make calls (and do my marketing) in the afternoon, but got very ill. Pretty much wound up sleeping for 16 hours. I know I got my 3 contacts in, but I hate not getting my calls in, too. I'm feeling fine this morning, but it's a wee bit early to make calls. I'll be on the phone this afternoon and evening, though.

raebates said:
I talked to several people about PC Thursday at our rummage sale. Nothing came of it, but they all know where to find me. :)

I had planned to make calls (and do my marketing) in the afternoon, but got very ill. Pretty much wound up sleeping for 16 hours. I know I got my 3 contacts in, but I hate not getting my calls in, too. I'm feeling fine this morning, but it's a wee bit early to make calls. I'll be on the phone this afternoon and evening, though.

Rae,
Glad you are feeling better now!

I'm with you today - I haven't made calls the last 2 days - got in my contacts, but not by me actually making calls - so Today I am going to be on that phone!

(Just have to wait a little bit later than 7:30am :D I'm chomping at the bit though!)

Soozeeq said:
I was having trouble getting started. I did make a call yesterday that I have been putting off for a while. I was in my car listening to a Lyn Conway CD. She said "do the things you don't want to do first and then the rest of the day will be easier." (or something like that) :) So.. I picked up my phone and called. I booked a catalog show for NOW and then she is wanting to hold a cooking show in August! She is also interested in recruiting information! YIPPEE!! Now that is the type of calls I wanna have!

Susan

Dontcha love it when the calls you don't want to make turn out like that?!

Okay, so I made my calls from yesterday and the ones scheduled for today. I also talked to people at my rummage sale and while I was doing my marketing.

Result:

2 September shows
1 possible recruit lead

Woo hoo!

Didn't have success with phone calls this evening, but then again, I only dialed 3 numbers and left one voice mail, no answers on the other 2. However, I did make 3 contacts today. The first two were at the park. I stepped out of my comfort zone and asked two separate women if they had heard of Pampered Chef. The first one had not. I handed her a catalog, told her what I do and got her name and phone number, and agreed to follow up with her on Monday morning. She thinks her friends would like getting together for a show. The second one was familiar with PC, so I asked her if she had a consultant, and indeed she did. Her consultant happens to be a director that is a sister director with mine and attends our cluster meetings (and traveled to NC with me).

My third contact was at the McDonalds inside the Walmart. I had my wonderful ribbon tote bag, and the clerk asked me if I sold PC, and of course we know the answer. I took her name and number down and told her I would follow up in a day or so.

Now hoping I can turn these into some bookings and better yet, recruits!

Good job on your success today, Rae!!

Rae, that's great!!! Good work!

I just printed out part of my contact list from P3 and I am going to go through it to make calls. One call at a time!

Great job, today. I wonder where everyone else is. I made my calls between 10 AM and 11 AM. I talked to three people quite quickly. Nothing came of it, except I was able to mark them off my list. Actually, one person gave me her e-mail address so I could send her my newsletter. I attended a gathering with friends and made the Profiterole things. Everyone loved them and couldn't believe I made them myself. I served them from my rectangle Chillzanne server. I was able to brag about my Easy Accent Decorator. Tomorrow we're getting together again, so I will be putting together the blueberry lemon trifle. It's a camping weekend, and I'll be bringing lots of PC recipes and products. I come home to sleep. It's only 5 miles away.

JAE said:
Great job, today. I wonder where everyone else is. I made my calls between 10 AM and 11 AM. I talked to three people quite quickly. Nothing came of it, except I was able to mark them off my list. Actually, one person gave me her e-mail address so I could send her my newsletter. I attended a gathering with friends and made the Profiterole things. Everyone loved them and couldn't believe I made them myself. I served them from my rectangle Chillzanne server. I was able to brag about my Easy Accent Decorator. Tomorrow we're getting together again, so I will be putting together the blueberry lemon trifle. It's a camping weekend, and I'll be bringing lots of PC recipes and products. I come home to sleep. It's only 5 miles away.

Now that is my kind of camping!!:p

Wow Rae! Those calls are really paying off for you!!

I've been busy today trying to close out shows. I had a show last Friday that was at $122 when I left and I just submitted it at $415.

I had another show that was at $135. Submitting it tomorrow (pending last payment due) at a total of $441.

I did make non-host contacts but nothing great came of it. I'll get with my neighbor tomorrow that wants to set a date. (hopefully for August...I only have 2!)

Still waiting to submit my catalog mystery host show. It's at $500 now but I need to get it to $1000. Still have peeps collecting orders for me though. I really want to submit it before the end of this month! I need the $$$!

I've been making excuses this week. Again I've been doing anything I can think of to avaid calls. I need motivation! I am wayyyyy.... over comitted this year. I can not believe I have done it to myself yet again. Next year No committies or adv. boards!

help ladies!!! I feel like I am drowning!

etteluap70PC said:
I've been making excuses this week. Again I've been doing anything I can think of to avaid calls. I need motivation! I am wayyyyy.... over comitted this year. I can not believe I have done it to myself yet again. Next year No committies or adv. boards!

help ladies!!! I feel like I am drowning!

Sorry, I don't have any advice. I just wanted to let you know that I know exactly how you feel though! Just at the beginning of this month my last commitment ran out. I am a free woman!! So take your own advice and don't sign up next year!! (Or just do the ONE you like most!:D )

sfdavis918 said:
Now that is my kind of camping!!:p
It's the absolute only kind of camping I do!
Everyone loved the Lemon Bluberry Trifle, minus the lemon (from the trifle file on CS). For lunch I cut cucumber on my cutting board using the crinkle cutter. I'm doing lots of advertising, but I don't know if anything will come of it.
Paulette, stop making excuses and just get on the phone! The more you do it the easier it is. You will be glad you did it, and it will pay off. I'm cheering myself on as I cheer you on.

Thanks JAE... (Jill right?)

I have a list ready to go of people who have purchased cookware and knives.

It just prooves to me that I will train my recruits to do customer care from the start! It is sooo hard after 4 years to really get moving on it!

Again thanks ladies (and I use the term loosely for some of you... :D and you know who you are :D ) YOU ROCK!

Paulette, I feel the same way. I wish I would have realized that doing customer care from the beginning was the way to go. Also, I wish I would have been asking people (every person) at my shows if they wanted to have a show. DUH! I have pretty much called everyone who's purchased product, so I'm doing "cold calls" which I dislike very much. It's sort of motivating me to get out to the stores and parks and start walking up to random people. What have I got to lose except time on the phone!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711