• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking During the Holidays: Tips & Tricks

In summary, some people use traditional methods to book during the holidays, while others offer themed shows or focus on house decorations.
feather18
Do any of you have trouble booking during the Holidays?? What do you use to book them? what theme shows do you use that draw them in??

Thanks!:love:

I did last year. My Nov was ok but I had nothing in December. I really did not work it either to try to book in Dec b/c that is such a busy time for me. I know my Director has trouble with Dec too and another consultant friends does too.

My Novembers & Decembers have always been pretty good. Last November was one of my highest months ever. I really stress that guests can get holiday shopping done & get what they will need to make food for the holidays/entertaining. I have 6 November shows booked already & I think only 1-2 of them are for the special--the rest are because people like having shows then. I also have 1 December booked too. I only do shows through the 15th, so I stress the urgency of getting an early show in.

I'm going to offer a special Holiday theme show--mostly featuring the new ideas that came out in the Oct CN. I think I'll offer to demo the Christmas tree rolls or bark, or have one of our other recipes done when guests arrive & demo the pretzel wreaths or show how to do the gift bowls with the Batter Bowls & layered cookie mixes--all shown in the CN.

My SD offers a December-only theme to get bookings for the month. She uses recipes that she ONLY does in December, and she gets repeat bookings because people love them! One is a Southern Comfort Cake - pound cake with Southern Comfort in and on it (and I just remembered that I was supposed to find and post this recipe last week for someone).

She also stresses that "Your house is already decorated. Why not have another gathering to take advantage of that!"

Hi there! I have definitely faced challenges with booking during the holidays, but I have found that getting creative with my theme shows really helps draw people in. Some of my go-to themes during the holidays include "Holiday Entertaining Made Easy" where I showcase quick and easy recipes for hosting parties, "Gifts from the Kitchen" where I demonstrate how to make homemade gifts using our products, and "Holiday Baking Bonanza" where I focus on baking and decorating holiday treats. I also make sure to promote these shows through social media and e-mail marketing to reach a wider audience. I hope this helps and happy holidays! :)

1. How far in advance should I start booking holiday parties?

It's best to start booking holiday parties as early as possible, ideally 2-3 months in advance. This will give you enough time to plan and prepare for the party, and also give your guests plenty of notice to RSVP.

2. What are some creative ways to encourage guests to book holiday parties?

Offering incentives, such as a free gift or discount, can be a great way to encourage guests to book holiday parties. You can also create a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for booking, or by highlighting limited edition holiday products.

3. How can I make my holiday parties stand out from other events?

One way to make your holiday parties unique is by incorporating interactive activities, such as a holiday-themed cooking demonstration or game. You can also offer personalized touches, like custom invitations or themed decorations.

4. What are some tips for managing a busy holiday party schedule?

It's important to stay organized and plan ahead when managing a busy holiday party schedule. Consider using a calendar or scheduling tool to keep track of all your events. You can also delegate tasks to team members or hire extra help to ease the workload.

5. How can I ensure a successful holiday party for my guests?

Providing a fun and engaging experience for your guests is key to a successful holiday party. Make sure to have a variety of products on display and offer interactive demonstrations. You can also offer special discounts or promotions for party attendees to make the experience even more enjoyable for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
Replies