• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk - Join Us on Monday!

chefheidi2003 said:
You would have time to exercise...should I call you at 5am...when mom and I wake up to go to the gym...then you can go down and exercise too...:D

Ah, let me think about it . . . okay, I thought about it . . . NO!!!

I will make time at night . . . I am not a nice person in the AM, especially at 5 am.

<h2>What is Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies.</p><h2>What is "Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk"?</h2><p>"Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk" is a program created by Pampered Chef consultant Bigsisgretchen to help people stay accountable and motivated while following a healthy eating plan.</p><h2>What does "no junk" mean in this context?</h2><p>"No junk" refers to avoiding processed and unhealthy foods and instead focusing on whole, nutritious meals.</p><h2>How can I join the program?</h2><p>To join "Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk", simply follow Bigsisgretchen on her designated start date and use the hashtag #NoJunkJournal on social media to connect with others participating in the program.</p><h2>When does the program officially start?</h2><p>The program typically starts on a Monday, but you can start following along with Bigsisgretchen whenever works best for you.</p>

Related to Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk - Join Us on Monday!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking supplies.

What is "Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk"?

"Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk" is a program created by Pampered Chef consultant Bigsisgretchen to help people stay accountable and motivated while following a healthy eating plan.

What does "no junk" mean in this context?

"No junk" refers to avoiding processed and unhealthy foods and instead focusing on whole, nutritious meals.

How can I join the program?

To join "Bigsisgretchen's Exciting Journal with No Junk", simply follow Bigsisgretchen on her designated start date and use the hashtag #NoJunkJournal on social media to connect with others participating in the program.

When does the program officially start?

The program typically starts on a Monday, but you can start following along with Bigsisgretchen whenever works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
Brandi2007
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva