• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Had to Share My Excitement!!

In summary, Aunt April is excited to share that her sister had her baby after dealing with preclampsia and having a c-section. The baby, Garrett Michael, was born at 5 lbs 13 oz and 17 1/2 inches. Although Aunt April hasn't been able to visit yet, she is looking forward to seeing the new addition to the family this Saturday. Her sister and husband waited 13 years to have children, making this moment even more special for Aunt April. She is looking forward to being a part of the "Aunt Club" and spoiling her new nephew. Family and friends also send their congratulations to Aunt April.
apriljc
I just had to share my excitent. My sister had her baby. She had preclamsia and so she has been on bed rest for the last month and she had to have a c-section on Monday because the toxins were starting to go to the baby. Well mom and baby are doing good. She had a boy named Garrett Michae 5 lbs 13oz and 17 1/2 inches. I haven't been able to see them yet because I have had to take care of my own kids and their activities. But I am going Saturday. Her and her husband have been married for 13 years and wanted to wait for kids but I have been waiting a long time to be called Aunt April.

Congratulations Auntie April!!!!

Glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations Aunt April!!!! :)

Congrats Congrats!!!

Congrats Auntie April - Hey you can be an auto club (AA). Enjoy the new little one - glad to hear everyone is o.k. 13 years is a long time to wait! :)

oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I understand your excitement...and my sister is not even pregnant yet. She is getting married in August and they plan on starting a family right away! I can't wait...I hope it happens fast for them! My boyfriend's nieces and nephews call me Auntie and I love it and love them but having a 'real' niece or nephew from my own sister will be special! Again, congrats!

Being an aunt is a lot of fun!
CONGRATS!!!!

I love being an aunt. Congratulations! Nephews are the best. :)

Spoil that one rotten! Babies are awesome! Congrats, Auntie April!

Congratulations .... Oh How I Love That New Baby Smell. Cuddle And Kiss The Little Guy From All Of Us.:)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I can hardly wait to go see him. I told my sister to give him lots of kisses from his aunt.

Congrats!! I sort of know what it is like, my brother married a woman with 3 kids when he was 22...talk about an instant family in a day!! The boys are older, so it just isn't the same as watching them grow up since babies...good thing I have 26 cousins and I am one of the oldest :) Enjoy it!! Go get buying some baby clothes :)

Congratulations Aunt April!! I LOVE all of my nieces and nephews, but I have to say there is a very special place in my heart for my first nephew, Tristan....he's 12 now, but I still remember holding him for the first time, and being so amazed at the miracle of him! Other than being my son's mommy, being an Auntie may be my favorite role in life - you are going to have soooo much fun!

Welcome To The "Aunt Club"!

Congratulations! :D

1. What is "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!"?

"Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm for the products and opportunities offered by the company.

2. How can I become a part of "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!"?

To become a part of "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" and join the Pampered Chef team, you can sign up as a consultant and start sharing your love for the products with others. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and guidance.

3. What benefits come with being a part of "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!"?

As a part of "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!", you can enjoy flexible working hours, the opportunity to earn income and bonuses, discounted products, and the chance to connect with other passionate individuals in the Pampered Chef community.

4. Can I still join "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" if I have no previous sales experience?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and resources for all new consultants, regardless of their past experience. As long as you have a passion for the products and a desire to succeed, you can join "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" and thrive as a consultant.

5. How can I find out more about "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" and Pampered Chef?

You can learn more about "Just Had to Share My Excitement!!" and Pampered Chef by visiting our website, attending a virtual or in-person cooking show, or connecting with a consultant. You can also follow us on social media for updates and product demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies
Views
heat123