• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What??!! Fedex Doesn't Deliver on Mondays??

C
chelynn
Dumb! I am waiting for my booster pack (which they for some reason sent in two different boxes on two different days--weird), and was gone when they tried to deliver on Saturday. So I called today to see what was going on (online tracking marked it as Delivered, but it certainly wasn't here, and they left a sticky note). She said the driver still had it, but that they don't work on Mondays, and he would deliver it tomorrow.

They don't work on Mondays??? What in the world???

Anyway, I live in an apartment building, and the driver won't be able to get inside the building. I will be at a meeting tomorrow, and I don't want the package to get sent back. I only know two other people in this whole complex, and I have no idea if they will be around tomorrow to accept it for me. What a pain!! :mad:

FedUp Home Delivery works on Saturdays, so their weekend is Sunday and Monday. Regular FedUp (the expensive one) works on Mon-Fri.

Its stinks when you need something on Monday, but its pretty cool to get stuff on a Saturday!

Why don't you have your stuff sent to a different address where someone will be home. Your mom, a friend, the apt complex office?

DebbieJ said:
Why don't you have your stuff sent to a different address where someone will be home. Your mom, a friend, the apt complex office?
Well apparently they are supposed to deliver it to the apartment office, and my manager says they were in the office on Saturday, but no one tried to deliver anything. :mad: I guess I'll leave a note for them to do that.

Maybe I'm spoiled from using USPS so much? They deliver six days a week! Good old United States Postal Service, lol! Come rain, come sleet... ;)

AJPratt said:
Its stinks when you need something on Monday, but its pretty cool to get stuff on a Saturday!

Not cool when your Host wants their show delivered to work and they are closed on Saturday.

Still not sold on FedEx. I miss UPS!:(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
FedUp Home Delivery works on Saturdays, so their weekend is Sunday and Monday. Regular FedUp (the expensive one) works on Mon-Fri.

Isn't that funny how when there is an exception it always says "business closed" - when it is set up for FedUp Home Delivery:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Not sure about you guys, but my home is never closed!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Sounds like you might be a tad annoyed with them!

Not really - I don't care who carries the parcel as long as it gets there on time and undamaged. The rest of it is a punchline from an old joke (as most of mine are.)Q: Did you hear UPS and FedEx are merging?A: Yup - the new company is going to be called FedUp.

1. Why doesn't FedEx deliver on Mondays?

FedEx does not deliver on Mondays because it is their designated day off. This allows their employees to have a regular work schedule and also gives them time to rest and recharge.

2. Why did they leave a sticky note if they weren't going to deliver on Saturday?

The sticky note was most likely left as a courtesy to let you know that they attempted to deliver your package but were unable to. It also serves as a reminder for you to contact them and make arrangements for delivery on the next business day.

3. Why did they send my booster pack in two different boxes on two different days?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be that the items were shipped from different locations and needed to be sent separately. Or, it could be for logistical purposes to ensure the safe delivery of your package. Regardless, the important thing is that both packages are on their way to you.

4. What should I do if I won't be home to receive the package tomorrow?

If you won't be home to receive the package, you can either make arrangements for someone else to accept it on your behalf or you can request to have it held at a nearby FedEx location for pick up. You can also contact FedEx customer service to see if they can reschedule the delivery for a more convenient time.

5. Can I leave a note for the driver to leave the package at my door?

Unfortunately, FedEx does not allow their drivers to leave packages without a signature, especially in apartment buildings. This is to ensure the safety and security of your package. However, you can authorize someone else to sign for the package or have it held at a nearby location for pick up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef