• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missydivine's Journal: Starting My Journey Towards a Better Me on Monday

In summary, Jaime is doing well, but wishes she ate better at the buffet. She lost weight and is happy.
So far today I've had my coffee and a raisin bagel. Okay start we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Okay, I did it, I changed my ticker. I will not go into the negative, so I have to do better this week.

Lunch I had enchilada casserole made with turkey and water. I had part of a coke, some hot choc. I had a banana and some pretzels for dinner. I'm not feeling great, and really don't have an appetite. I should take full advantage of that one.:)

Well not a good day, I couldn't come on and chat, My dh gma went into the hospital, we went out to dinner at Sonic, not the best choice. I hope tomorrow is better. Does anyone know how good/bad the pork tenderloin is for us? That's what I'm making for lunch to take to a friends work. I'm also going to take salad. I'm sure it won't be too bad.

I have way more weight to lose than all of you other girls on here, I guess I better get serious about losing.

missydivine said:
I have way more weight to lose than all of you other girls on here, I guess I better get serious about losing.

I don't know about that. I have 50 lbs to lose. But you should still be serious....lol.

missydivine said:
Well not a good day, I couldn't come on and chat, My dh gma went into the hospital, we went out to dinner at Sonic, not the best choice. I hope tomorrow is better. Does anyone know how good/bad the pork tenderloin is for us? That's what I'm making for lunch to take to a friends work. I'm also going to take salad. I'm sure it won't be too bad.

Oh no is she going to be okay? How old is she?

Christ Follower said:
Oh no is she going to be okay? How old is she?

They can't find anything. She the gma that is in the assisted living with alzheimers. they went in to get her for lunch and she was sleeping and they couldn't wake her up. They called an ambulance and they couldn't get her to wake up until about 10 min after they got to the hospital. more in a bit brb

Christ Follower said:
I don't know about that. I have 50 lbs to lose. But you should still be serious....lol.

Yes I do:eek: It scares me too. I do have to be serious.:grumpy::cry:

Shamoo here, I don't think I'm doing very good. I guess we will see on Monday.:(

Okay, I have to start planing my meals. I'm not doing very good flying by nothing.

missydivine said:
Shamoo here, I don't think I'm doing very good. I guess we will see on Monday.:(

Okay, I have to start planing my meals. I'm not doing very good flying by nothing.

I am in the same boat here. Had way too much coffee this morning and no breakfast. So at lunch time I ate taco bell and then a choc chip granola bar later for snack. I have to snap out of this bad habit I am in now.

I lost one lb this week, only 1,but at least it's a loss. If I really want to get on target I better get going.:eek: I have to get over this hump and in the right state of mind.

It might help if I started to exercise.

I think that helps a lot. I worked on this room today, it's not done, but I think I could get to the treadmill. Maybe I will walk tomorrow.

I really should do that tonight. We will see. Gotta go. bbl.

Keep goin Mary. You are working on it. I am just now starting, again, you have that treadmill waiting on you - - good luck.

Thanks, I need to get on that treadmill! I'm trying to get my calls made so I can fix dinner. Well, I need to think about it anyway. I think I will try to make at least one contact. bbs

I have a some great excercise tapes/DVDs and some sort of excercise thingy... I am hoping to get going on too.

We can do this together.

chef_kimmo said:
I have a some great excercise tapes/DVDs and some sort of excercise thingy... I am hoping to get going on too.

We can do this together.

Thanks,

I'm going to make myself get on and post in this thread everyday! It's just as important as getting my house cleaned and doing my 3-2-1!:cheerleader: I AM WORTH IT!

I think I may take some time today and plan a few meals. I need to get a great plan so when I shop I'm getting what I need and not a lot of junk. Well, I think if this is an even I'm off for the day, if not I'll post one more.:)

I'm working on getting back on track! I have way too much weight to lose not to get it done.

I'd rather not be leaving for conference going, if I'd only gotten busy to lose that weight?

I will be better about posting and tracking my food intake. I will get on the treadmill! I will get my calls made every day! I will get my house clean and my show schedule full!

I think that's it for now.

NO loss this week, but no gain either, so I can't be completely mad. I just have to do it!

I will have a better week!

cmdtrgd said:
Does anyone use them or any other type of service that sends out cards for you? I can't seem to remember (and if I do, I don't have time) birthday and PC anniversary cards. I'm looking into something like this, but I don't quite understand how it works pricing wise.

I have a friend who uses them, she recently sent me a birthday card with a cute tea gift. It was a great surprise! The card was good quality. The only downside is that the printing inside is the computerised script. It was clear she didn't hand-write it, but it was sooooo thoughtful, and better than not receiving a card at all. I was very touched. I can see how wonderful this would be around holiday time! Especially if you start saving your pennies now for costs! lol.

You prepay. I think you buy points? I'll come back in a bit with her account number - if you join it, I'd love for you to refer her.

It's been awhile since I've been here, guess I'm not doing that great. I have to get back to it. I have to lose some weight. A LOT!:eek: Dh has to lose some weight.

I need to start walking too. Wow what else do I need to do???

so hows the show?

<h2>What is "Missydivine's Journal" about?</h2><p>"Missydivine's Journal" is a personal blog where the author, Missydivine, shares her journey towards self-improvement and a healthier lifestyle. It includes her struggles, successes, and tips for anyone on a similar journey.</p><h2>Why did Missydivine start her journal on Monday?</h2><p>Missydivine chose to start her journal on Monday because it is the beginning of the week and a fresh start. It allows her to set her intentions and goals for the upcoming week.</p><h2>What does Missydivine mean by "not doing very good today"?</h2><p>Missydivine may mean that she did not adhere to her planned diet or exercise routine for the day. She may have faced challenges or setbacks that made it difficult for her to stay on track.</p><h2>When does Missydivine plan to start her journey for real?</h2><p>Missydivine plans to start her journey for real on Monday, as mentioned in the title. This means she will fully commit to her goals and make significant changes to her lifestyle.</p><h2>What can readers expect from "Missydivine's Journal"?</h2><p>Readers can expect honest and relatable content from "Missydivine's Journal." Missydivine will share her progress, struggles, and tips while also providing motivation and inspiration for others on their own journeys towards self-improvement.</p>

What is "Missydivine's Journal" about?

"Missydivine's Journal" is a personal blog where the author, Missydivine, shares her journey towards self-improvement and a healthier lifestyle. It includes her struggles, successes, and tips for anyone on a similar journey.

Why did Missydivine start her journal on Monday?

Missydivine chose to start her journal on Monday because it is the beginning of the week and a fresh start. It allows her to set her intentions and goals for the upcoming week.

What does Missydivine mean by "not doing very good today"?

Missydivine may mean that she did not adhere to her planned diet or exercise routine for the day. She may have faced challenges or setbacks that made it difficult for her to stay on track.

When does Missydivine plan to start her journey for real?

Missydivine plans to start her journey for real on Monday, as mentioned in the title. This means she will fully commit to her goals and make significant changes to her lifestyle.

What can readers expect from "Missydivine's Journal"?

Readers can expect honest and relatable content from "Missydivine's Journal." Missydivine will share her progress, struggles, and tips while also providing motivation and inspiration for others on their own journeys towards self-improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
BigSisGretchen
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group