• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

XXL vs 2XL: The Surprising Difference and How to Get the Right Fit

In summary, XXL and 2XL sizes for Pampered Chef products are both considered extra large, but have specific measurements that differ. It is best to refer to the size chart for each product to determine the best fit. Exchanges are available for size-related issues, and not all products are available in both XXL and 2XL sizes. The prices for both sizes are typically the same, but there may be occasional promotions or sales. Pampered Chef does not offer custom sizes at this time, but offers a range of sizes to accommodate different body types. Customer service can assist with finding the best fit for individual needs.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so I discovered today that XXL is not the same as 2XL even when you have asked someone to get you a 2XL. Yup tried on my stuff from Conference today and it is too small. The good news is I can exchange it but I have to wait until all the Merrill people get back on Monday then I have to wait a week or 2 for all those orders to be entered into the system so the have my order#.

I should have known better...

Merrill's clothing is always small....

The point is the one that said 2XL fit me perfect (I had tried it on). That is what I asked the lady to bring me. She brought XXL. I figured it was the same... too small.

Uggh got home and opened a shirt and it was discolored in area's so called them and it will be next week before anything can get done.

They were very disappointing this year...

PLEASE PEOPLE - COMPLAIN TO HO!!! Merrile has been shafting us for years and if we do not complain to HO that will not change. They have a monopoly so they know they can get away with inferior products.

What is the difference between XXL and 2XL sizes for Pampered Chef products?

XXL and 2XL are both considered to be extra large sizes for Pampered Chef products. However, the main difference is in the specific measurements. XXL typically fits chest sizes 46-49 inches and 2XL fits chest sizes 50-53 inches. It's always best to refer to the specific size chart for each product to determine the best fit.

Can I exchange my XXL product for a 2XL or vice versa if it doesn't fit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exchanges for size-related issues. You can exchange your XXL product for a 2XL or vice versa as long as the item is in its original condition and within the return/exchange timeframe. Simply contact customer service for assistance with the exchange process.

Are all Pampered Chef products available in both XXL and 2XL sizes?

No, not all products are available in both sizes. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products, and some may only be available in one size. It's best to check the product page or size chart to see if the specific item you're interested in comes in both sizes.

Do XXL and 2XL products cost the same?

Yes, the prices for XXL and 2XL products are typically the same. Pampered Chef does not charge a different price based on size. However, there may be occasional promotions or sales that offer discounts on certain sizes.

Can I request a custom size for Pampered Chef products?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer custom sizes for their products. However, they do offer a range of sizes to accommodate a variety of body types. If you have concerns about sizing, customer service can assist you in finding the best fit for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • abigailhutch
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies