• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok... off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon

In summary, people who ordered from home when they returned were getting their stuff before my order arrived, and VIP had issues with one of the magnets.
pchefkristin
Thought the experience at conference wasnt too bad... got LOTS of goodies for a reasonable price I think.
Jadies Quilted Jacket ~ $34.95
Ladies Yoga Set ~ $34.95
TWENTY frisbees ~ $1.25 each = $25.00
Two All Purpose totes ~ $7.95 each = $15.90
Six Logo Cell Phone Charms ~ $8.95
24 4 show achiever ribbons ~ $4.80
24 $1250 sales achiever ribbons~ $4.80
24 Recruiter Ribbons ~ $4.80
24 Top Sales Achiever Ribbons ~ $4.80
Silver tin w/ paperclips ~ $6.95
TRravel Document Holder ~ $12.95

Total with tax and shipping ~ $174.33

When I called to find out when it was slated to ship (the gal at conference assured me I would have it by the BBQ on the 5th)... by yesterday they hadnt entered the order. This morning however they said it was being pulled and should ship today... expect 6-10 business days for arrival. Ok, not good enough for me. What am I going to do with twenty frisbees if they dont get here in time? (yeah, I know, I will find something fun to do with them I am sure, but not the point). So when I was talking with Vicki this morning, she said, "I only see one frisbee on this order." I asked what my total paid showed, and she said $89. Well, that is well less than the $174 they have all ready collected payment on.
Apparently not only was I missing 19 frisbees from the order, but also the quilted jacket, some of the ribbons and the document holder. So thankfully she took my word for it, and will send the frisbees at least by expidited shipping to arrive by Wednesday. WHEW!
I do have to fax the invoice out today for them though so they can send me the rest of what I have all ready paid for. Ugh... what a hassle. And here I was singing their praises... and I will continue to do so, but not until after this whole fiasco is over.

SO, if you ordered from Merrill at conference, Pull out that invoice and make sure you are receiving what you ordered!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Welcome to my small, but growing, club.

Wow! That's scary!

THAT is why I didn't order anything at conference. I decided that it would be worth the extra $$ in shipping to order from home than try to deal with the mess at NC just to save a few bucks.

How frusterating for you!!! Hope you get it all worked out~!

Oh no, Kristin! At least she is getting those frisbees to you. I hope it all works out!

When I ordered from VIP at Leadership, people who ordered from home when they returned were getting their stuff before my order arrived. It didn't make any sense at all. So maybe that's the lesson here. Wait til you get home, order online, and you won't have any problems. :)

Not lovely to hear - I ordered the pink zipper cardigan and am patiently waiting for it to arrive. ALthough no rush for a sweater in Texas anyway. I still don't see it in the order history section on their website yet. I also got home after getting my car repainted to find that one of my car magnets has the plastic coating peeling off. I had to take pictures for them to document and of course there is least a 2 week lead time on these things

Didn't happen on the first set of magnets

What does it mean to be "off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon"?

"Off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon" is a phrase often used in the Pampered Chef community to describe a state of losing motivation, interest, or passion for the company or its products. It can refer to a consultant who is no longer actively promoting or selling Pampered Chef products, or a customer who is no longer purchasing them.

Why do people sometimes fall off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon?

There can be many reasons why someone may lose enthusiasm for Pampered Chef. Some common reasons include changes in personal circumstances, like a new job or a move to a different location, which may make it difficult to continue as a consultant or customer. Other times, individuals may simply lose interest or find other hobbies or interests to focus on.

Is it common for people to go "off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon"?

Yes, it is not uncommon for people to go "off the Happy Merrill Bandwagon" at some point during their Pampered Chef journey. This is a natural part of life, and it is important to remember that everyone's circumstances and priorities can change over time. The important thing is to always do what is best for you and your personal situation.

Can someone get back on the Happy Merrill Bandwagon after falling off?

Absolutely! Just because someone has lost interest or motivation for Pampered Chef at one point does not mean they cannot regain it in the future. In fact, many consultants and customers have taken breaks from the company and then returned with renewed passion and dedication. It's never too late to get back on the Happy Merrill Bandwagon!

What can I do to stay on the Happy Merrill Bandwagon?

There are many things you can do to stay motivated and passionate about Pampered Chef. Some tips include setting achievable goals, attending trainings and events, connecting with other consultants and customers for support and inspiration, and finding ways to incorporate Pampered Chef into your daily life. Remember to always have fun and enjoy the journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Molly Jo