• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill's Price Hikes: Not Worth the Shipping Fees

In summary, Merrill has implemented price hikes in order to cover the rising costs of materials and shipping fees. The prices will increase by an average of 10-15%, and there will also be changes to the shipping fees. Discounts and promotions may still be used, but may not apply to products with price increases. Customers are encouraged to provide feedback on the price hikes through the company's website or toll-free number.
pkd09
Silver Member
Our newswire stated that Merrill is increasing prices in April. I think they are high now. I ordered a wallet at the beginning of this month from Merrill. Needed a new one so thought I would buy one I could write off. I was charged $7.95 shipping. When the wallet arrived, the postage on the envelope was only $2.58. I think I will just wait until conference to pick up anything for the year that I need. :grumpy:

I think I will also do most of my Merrill shopping at Conference. It's so nice to try on the clothes. Don't forget though, while you don't pay shipping on most items (some still need to be ordered), Chicago's taxes could be higher than your local sales tax.

I completely agree with you. It's frustrating when companies increase their prices without any real justification. And it's even worse when they charge exorbitant shipping fees on top of that. I've had similar experiences with other companies and it's just not fair to the consumers. I think waiting until conference to make any purchases is a smart move. Hopefully, by then Merrill will have reevaluated their pricing strategy.

1. What is the reason for Merrill's price hikes?

According to our company, the price hikes are necessary to cover the rising costs of materials and shipping fees. We strive to provide high-quality products and services, and these price adjustments help us continue to do so.

2. How much will the prices increase?

The exact amount of the price increase may vary for each product, but on average, the prices will increase by approximately 10-15%. We understand that this may be a significant change for some customers, but we assure you that the quality of our products will not be compromised.

3. Will there be any changes to the shipping fees?

Yes, along with the price increases, there will also be changes to the shipping fees. The exact amount will depend on the weight and destination of your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but these changes are necessary to ensure that your products arrive safely and on time.

4. Can I still use discounts or promotions on my orders?

Yes, our company still offers discounts and promotions on select products. However, these discounts may not be applicable to products that have experienced a price increase. We encourage our customers to take advantage of these limited-time offers to save on their purchases.

5. How can I provide feedback on the price hikes?

We value the opinions of our customers and welcome any feedback you have regarding the price hikes. You can reach out to our customer service team through our website or by calling our toll-free number. We appreciate your understanding and support during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pchefkristin