• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Merrill Jacket in Chocolate Size 3X for $34.95?

In summary, the Merrill Jacket is made of durable and lightweight polyester material and features two front pockets and one interior chest pocket. It is water-resistant and quick-drying, making it suitable for outdoor activities. The sizing runs true to size, but it is recommended to refer to the size chart for the most accurate fit. It can be machine-washed on a cold, gentle cycle but should not be bleached or dried with fabric softener.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I bought a jacket at conference from Merrill and I no longer want it. It is the quilted jacket in chocolate color. It is size 3X. It has never been opened. I bought it for $34.95 and would like to get that amount back for it. You can email me at [email protected] and let me know if you would like to own it!! When you email me let me know your zip and I will quote you shipping then. I will only accept paypal and will provide that address for you when you are ready to pay. Thanks!

I pm'd you

Related to Interested in a Merrill Jacket in Chocolate Size 3X for $34.95?

1. What is the material of the Merrill Jacket?

The Merrill Jacket is made of a durable and lightweight polyester material, perfect for outdoor activities and everyday wear.

2. Does the Merrill Jacket have any pockets?

Yes, the Merrill Jacket features two front pockets and one interior chest pocket, providing plenty of space to store your essentials while on the go.

3. Is the Merrill Jacket waterproof?

While the Merrill Jacket is not completely waterproof, it is water-resistant and can withstand light rain and moisture. It is also quick-drying, making it perfect for outdoor adventures.

4. How does the sizing of the Merrill Jacket run?

The Merrill Jacket runs true to size, but we recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing up for a more comfortable fit.

5. Can the Merrill Jacket be machine-washed?

Yes, the Merrill Jacket is machine-washable. We recommend washing it on a cold, gentle cycle and hanging it to dry for best results. Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Molly Jo
  • pc_jessica
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
aprilmlittlefield
  • esavvymom